[Standard]--Console Wars Mafia Game Over! Go Microsoft for wining (not winning)

coolking, I noticed he navigated away from the page and was Private Messaging after that. I think that's proof that he is trying to get help for faking something, which brings suspicion on Eo and Finn.
...Never seen anyone go that far to catch someone as scum...

In regards to my vote...yea...got a little carried out of the way/pissed off...(I actually thought deadline was a few hours ago...)

Anyways yea Destiny Warrior's lying about his role. He told me he was a hooker and now he claims this.

Vote DestinyWarrior Down with liars.

By the way: THIS IS E3 2010 MAFIA. Your claim is faulty. It would be the one for the 3DS game. Not any other

I fully agree with EO. I thought the last line about "You know there could be other Animal Crossings, but they dont know..." was the most fishy thing about the whole PM. I advise everyone to Vote Destiny Warrior. I still have a suspect or two, but no suspect with the evidence that has been brought up today. If DW comes on and wants to defend himself, I would love to hear why we shouldn't lynch him, but until then, I think he is the best choice by far.

Evidence:

-What EO said. No need to reiterate.
-He has claimed anywhere from Sony to Hooker from what I have gather on IRC
-I PMed him looking for a claim, but at the same time, he said he would post his role in the thread but didn't want to give it to me on IRC. Then he went to School.

lynch Destiny Warrior

I've been pretty busy so far, and I haven't had much of a chance to talk to anyone, so I'm a little bit out of the loop. If anyone has a reason not to vote for HFB, hit me up on IRC and we can chat.

I don't know what's more confusing, HFB changing his name or Finn changing his avatar so that I think he's Acklow...

Anyway, I haven't spoken to him myself due to busyness, however if everything posted here is true he is a bad man indeed!

lynch Destiny Warrior

After pointing of fingers and laughing of hosts, you start to agree on who to lynch:

"Lynch Slim Guldo!"

"No Lynch!"

"Lynch Finn!"

"Lynch Theangryscientist!"

"Lynch Destiny Warrior"

"Lynch Destiny Warrior"

"Yeah! Lynch Destiny Warrior"

Suddenly, Destiny Warrior is lifted up in the air by an invisible force, and in the blink of an eye, a rope appears around his neck, hanging him.

Dear Destiny Warrior,
You are Twisted Metal.

You run around town all badass on your motorcycle, making loud intimidating noises. If you do that on the street, why not in a mansion?

Once per night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Night X – Chase <User>”. You will waste the entire night chasing <User>, so he doesn’t have time to use his/her night action.

You are allied with Team Sony. You win if Team Sony defeats all opposing factions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sure there's something here!"

"Please, give it a rest. You've said that already."

"There's something hidden in the Dining Hall... I'm not sure what it is... but it's there..."

"Give it a rest! There's nothing there! Sheesh..."

"O-okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An ominous wind Sweeps through the hall, and Spirits howl.

Tonight, you must move out of the main dining hall. There is no alternative. Move to another room. NOW. NOW. NOW.

It is now night 1. Night 1 will end in 48 hours or when i receive all night actions.

I agree with a soft alliance of Sony and Nintendo.

If you are/claim to be with Nintendo, please move to the Garden.

If you are/claim to be with Sony, please move to the Basement.

That way, it is easier for inspections and general leading, and a way to claim without really "claiming".

Obv. if you can't reach there in one night, move the Dining Hall.
just a reminder to keep this up.

I've been asked to broadcast that I'm moving to the basement tonight, if anybody would like to continue communications with me is welcome to follow along.

This message is brought to you by

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)