[Standard] Fallout 3 Mafia - Game Over! UncleSam and Flamestrike Win!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As the darkness grew, billymills began to speak, accusing Yeti of being a mafiosa. He quickly gathered support until shade and Yeti herself spoke out, encouraging the bad people to come forward in lynching Blue_Tornado. They too gathered a great deal of support. Veedrock stepped forward to tally the votes. "It would appear, that the one being lynched... is two!"

Surprised, but knowing that failure to follow the rules would result in a swift death by laser, Yeti and Blue_Tornado were both dragged round the back. When the gunfire died down, you went to investigate:

iiMKUltra said:
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are Wernher.

You are a slave escaped from The Pitt. You have become very adept at sneaking around and manipulating others. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X - User, find the cure!’ User will search for the cure and be wrapped up in the tough moral decision that ensues. User’s priority will therefore be lowered to the lowest possible. If User were seen in the Pitt too often, it would attract the attention of the Raiders. You therefore cannot target the same User twice in a row.

In addition, once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X - Sneak up on User’. You will sneak up on User unnoticed and see who, if anyone, targeted them.

Because you have feelers everywhere, at the end of each day the hosts will PM you stating how many mafians voted for the lynch victim.

<snip>

You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
iiMKUltra said:
Dear Yeti,
You are Colonel Augustus Autumn Jr.

You are the commanding officer of the Enclave Armed Forces. You are the only person who knows the true nature of your president. Because of your high-ranking military presence, once per night you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Sending Hellfire Troopers after User.’ Your Hellfire Troopers, the best soldiers in The Enclave, will attack and kill User. However, because of the relative sparsity of Flamer Fuel, this kill only works on alternate nights.

In addition, once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Follow User’. You and your forces will follow User and find out who, if anyone, they targeted.

You are allied with The Enclave. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Saddened by the loss of a teammate, but inspired by the lynch of a mafia, you retreat for the night.

It is now Night Four. Deadline is 21:00 GMT Wednesday December 29th.

Day begins and you all wake up exhausted to another radio broadcast.

There's little hesitation over the start of the day; the night's victim lay right in the middle of the Town. It was Altair, beaten upside the head numerous times presumably by the bloody wrench laying next to him. Altair was:

Veedrock said:
Dear theangryscientist/Altair,
You are Mister Burke.

You sit in a chair in Moriarty’s Saloon all day long. You are working for Alistair Tenpenny, but have had a change of heart and decided to come to the aid of the masses in this struggle. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – User, take a look at this bomb’. User will tinker with the bomb throughout the night, and anyone targeting user (aside from killers) will fail. In case they move the components around too much, you cannot ask the same User twice in a row.

You are allied with The Wasteland. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Only one casualty was a sigh of relief for some, but without a day lynch to try and even the score, moods fell quickly.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will last no more than 12 hours, hopefully less if any relevant day events finish quickly.

All results have been sent out.

Yup, village is fucked.

Anyway, since billy said yesterday that zorbees is mafia, I'm gonna lynch zorbees until someone with more knowledge than me suggests a better target (which will probably happen)

... that is, until a quick reminder of the rules and another look at the above post tell me that there will be no lynch today anyway. So where was I? Ah yes, village is fucked.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Once again, you head outside to see the carnage. You hear another radio broadcast.

Veedrock sucks
You see the lifeless body of billymills, with a deep head wound. A crimson wrench lying nearby leaves no doubt as to how he died.

iiMKUltra said:
Dear billymills,
You are Three Dog.

You are the host of the Wasteland’s most popular radio station, Galaxy News Radio. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled ‘Night X – Bow wow’. Anything you include in the body of this message will be announced at the beginning of the next day.

In addition, because of your wide-reaching broadcasts, your opinion is heard by many more people than that of others. Because of this, your vote counts for two in lynches.

You then see a pile of blood and bones. A quick shake identifies the body as that of LightWolf, crushed and disfigured.

iiMKUltra said:
Dear LightWolf,
You are Desmond Lockheart.

For centuries, you have been feuding with Professor Calvert and his family. Your spy sense tingles at the moment, and you know he is near. You know that if Calvert dies before you, then you will gain some powers, though what these are, you don’t know. Once per night, you may send both iiMKUltra and Veedrock a PM titled – ‘Night X – Send pups to check on User’. Your ‘pups’ will check if User is being targeted by a kill, and if so, they will save User’s life. However, each time this is successful, one of your pups dies. Therefore, you may only use this ability twice.

After the death of Professor Calvert, nothing will stop you. You are the biggest badass in Point Lookout. At night, you may send a PM to iiMKUltra and Veedrock titled 'Night X - User, You Ignorant FUCK!' User will be so intimidated that they will give you their role PM in full.

<snip>

All results out.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 16:00 GMT Monday 3rd January.

Don't worry rickheg. The bad guys are in control of the lynch now anyway. I'm just going to lynch shade since he was one of the ones who gave himself away as a baddie, even though I know that shade will not be lynched.

Seriously, is there any way whatsoever that the village can win this now? Because I don't think there is.

EDIT: shade informs me that we should lynch Exarius because his team is the stronger mafia team. I believe that we should concentrate on the biggest threat if we are to have any chance of success.

EDIT2: So apparently there is a more powerful member of Exarius' team who we should by lynching. Lynch Quagsires

EDIT3: Retracted.

Lynch Exarius.

I am quite sure that Exarius is the Creature Persuader. As such, it would be really nice if we lynched this fucker today.

EDIT: If you are currently voting for Quagsires, please change your vote to Exarius.

Double Edit: Vote retracted.

Dear my fellow Wastelanders,

All is not lost. We actually can possibly win this game. Cereally.

But we must lynch Shade. If you want to know why, send me a PM or hit me up on IRC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)