[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As for flavor, I am the human wizard. My action is to check someone's location( or in this case alignment) in the dungeon
^
none on polelover

although he says alignment so maybe he's only an alliance checker?? and not an inspector?

HSA are you inspector or alliance checker? they are two very different things and I question an AC being in a game that apparently has few (and limited) power roles.

also good point bm if hsa isn't inspector he's assuredly scum lol. which leaves the actual inspect/ACer to decide whether to claim, unless HSA is indeed what he claims.

however I want clarification on HSA's actual role.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok so now the question is:

do we believe there is an every-night alliance checker in this game?
i would fully believe it in a normal game but in a noc where the statement is there are minimal/limited power roles?
if there is an inspector, i sincerely doubt hsa's claim, however, if no inspector claims i can see us having solely an alliance checker.

ac is a lot easier to fake than a role where you actually require information ;x

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Personal opinions:

do we believe there is an every-night alliance checker in this game?
Yes.
i would fully believe it in a normal game but in a noc where the statement is there are minimal/limited power roles?
Yes. It's probably a limited version of the inspector.
if there is an inspector, i sincerely doubt hsa's claim, however, if no inspector claims i can see us having solely an alliance checker.
We've asked for an inspector to claim multiple times today. Nobody has stepped up. I'm guessing HSA is the best we got. And if we screw up, we can just lynch him tomorrow.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
hsa/spiffy/isaac, what are your role names? Like, unclesam = vannila town and should have been in his role PM as such; what does it say for you all?

Also, everyone please avoid hammering on polelover for now.

Town Doctor.

I can't use my powers every night because the spell needs mana so I need to rest.

I still thing Fangren is scum though, so our Cop/Alliance Checker should still check him imo.

I said Dwarf Warlord, Town Doctor.

Also, the uncced Inspector said he checked Spiffy N1, so he should be cleared. I'm hoping your vote for Spiffy was a missight and not a scumslip. :))

Frankly now i'm very lost. I would think that any mafia, even the simple minded ones, who has managed two days without giving up any sent of their stench, would put the village 6 feet under by getting rid of the BG and letting the village kill another one of its members and deal the death knell by taking out the self proclaimed vigi, eliminating any hope for the village (as they would then have to rely on the inspector to give them any hint of a mafia while they are simultaneously picked off one by one until the inspector comes out, then the mafia takes him out and it's gg)...

But what do i know, apparently there are some mafias that want to troll the village and waste time lynching non power roles, unless somehow US was on that was more important the BG/Vigi. My only theory would be that the mafia somehow figured out that US was inspector, they killed him, and they planted a fake inspector among us. I highly doubt this holds any water though, but it is just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)