[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeah that's a great idea, then von and I can argue about the quality of each show without people raging we're clogging their lynch attempts
(apparently folks have difficulty following two lines of thought)

lynch on don't mind me

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't see this going anywhere.

And I don't want to sleep through another update.

And you are all gonna be disappointed anyway so you try to lynch Franklin but you failed because he vanished. How much he vanished, no one actually bothered to check it seems. He's not back at any rate, but if the mafia would like to use their kill on him then that's whatever.

It is now Night 2. Deadline ends in 48 hours, or after all actions are in.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
smashlloyd20 said:
Mafia, PLEASE kill Franklin. I'm begging you.

And Frank was clearly kidnapped...so how did he post?
Somehow I doubt the mafia will try to kill Franklin. He didn't die from being lynched, and this means he might be immune to night kills too, which means trying to kill him could be a waste of a kill.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
In case you were wondering, I was silenced last day. I was also 'too occupied by a high-five to complete my action'. -_- PM...

Blue_Tornado said:
Dear USER,
You are Fiona Elisi Linette.

A strange girl with amnesia, you are actually one of the last Ancient Zoidians. However, you do not know that, and to hope to regain your memory by helping the Village.

At night, you can PM blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Inquire About USER”. You have not learned any manners or social customs, and your curiosity about user will cause you to visit their house during the night. Although very rude, you will find out user's role name and action.

You are Village. You win if all who oppose your faction are dead.
bg protect please?

FAWLSE! DOUGHNUT TRAHST PEEDGE!

HOWEVA, U DU NAUGHT KNOA TAT, AHND TU HOWP TU REGAYN YUR MEIMORY BAI HEELPPING TEH VILAYGE
AH DOWNT THINC SOW! AH THINC HEE MEENT:

HOWEVA, U DU NAUGHT KNOA TAT, AHND YU HOWP TU REGAYN YUR MEIMORY BAI HEELPPING TEH VILAYGE
OWR

HOWEVA, U DU NAUGHT KNOA TAT, AHND TU HOWP TU REGAYN YUR MEIMORY, YU DEECIDED TO HALP TEH VILAYGE
TAIPO!

AWLSO, LOUK AHT WHUT PEEDGE POASTED FOUR YEETI'S AWCTION! FLAYVOR, TEHN COWMAND, TEHN WAT COWMAND DOSE WIT MOAR FLAYVOR! PEEDGE'S ROWL PEE EM DOSEN"T HAYVE THEES!

AWLSO, MAH PEECTURE'S AHN TEH SAIM LAIN OV TAHXT AHS MAH ROWL NAIM! PEEDGE'S EESN"T!

AH B GOINA LEEEED TEH VEELAGE WONCE AH CAHN SPEEL!

EDEET: OW AHND FWANKLIN SAYD TAHT EITER HEEM OWR PEEDGE EES LAIN CAWSE HEE HOOKHED HEEM NAIT WON BAHT PEEDGE DEEDNT SAI SO, TEHN FWANKLIN WHAS KEEDNAPPED! LOAKS TOU MEI LAIK PEEDGE EES MAHFIA!!!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ugh my head hurts trying to read that post jiggly.

jigglypuffers42 said:
AWLSO, MAH PEECTURE'S AHN TEH SAIM LAIN OV TAHXT AHS MAH ROWL NAIM! PEEDGE'S EESN"T!
This was the only bit I couldn't totally make out, but of course it is the bit where I think you are talking about me?

Could you clarify what you mean by this? (Even if your posting restriction says you have to misspell shit, it can't say you have to misspell shit THAT badly so that we cannot read it...)

Also is it just me or is having the village leader in an NOC game with a posting restriction that awful a bad idea?

Of course, it is also a bad idea because I am leading this village already and am the sole leader of villages so don't even think about usurping me jiggly.

I'VEA DECIDEDA I'MA GOINGA TOA MISSPELLA THINGSA LIKEA THISA FROMA NOWA ONA! THESEA POSTSA AREA PAINA TOA RIGHTA. INA YETISA ROLEA PMA:
YOUA KNOWA HOWA TOA TRICKA PEOPLEA INTOA GETTINGA WHATA YOUA WANTA.
TEHN ITA HASA
ATA NIGHTA, YOUA MAYA PMA...
TEHN ITA HASA MOREA STUFFA.

BUTA INA PIDGESA ROLEA PMA THEA PARAGRAPHA BEGINSA WITHA

ATA NIGHTA, YOUA MAYA PMA...

EDITA: OOPSA LOLA IA MUSTA BEA REALLYA TIREDA BECAUSEA IA THOUGHTA UNCLESAMA WASA CONFUSEDA ABOUTA THATA PARTA! NEVERMINDA!

WHATA IA MEANTA WASA

ALSOA MYA PICTURESA ONA THEA SAMEA LINEA ASA MYA ROLEA NAMEA, BUTA PIDGESA PICTUREA ISA ONA ITSA OWNA LINEA

Pidge

('◇')
Okay, so a typo, and formatting that doesn't match yours. Are you saying your image is on the same line as your role name? That sounds odd, maybe yours is the defect? Like this?

You are Fiona Elisi Linette.

If what you're saying is true, then it just goes to show that host errors are possible.

About the action, how can you be so sure there aren't multiple ways they can be formatted?

EDEET: OW AHND FWANKLIN SAYD TAHT EITER HEEM OWR PEEDGE EES LAIN CAWSE HEE HOOKHED HEEM NAIT WON BAHT PEEDGE DEEDNT SAI SO, TEHN FWANKLIN WHAS KEEDNAPPED! LOAKS TOU MEI LAIK PEEDGE EES MAHFIA!!!!
...Or the mafia could easily frame me

I think we must begin to end the game with all uses questionable techniques to defend against reasonable and logic should be lynched. I also suggested that the villagers do not use the saw double the defense itself. Let's get the first victory in the history Smogon entire village.

Pidge

('◇')
I think we must begin to end the game with all uses questionable techniques to defend against reasonable and logic should be lynched. I also suggested that the villagers do not use the saw double the defense itself. Let's get the first victory in the history Smogon entire village.
this is the best idea i've ever heard

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trolls don't use windows, so when a group of cave trolls armed themselves with pitchforks, torches, and sharp sticks, Da Letter El found himself helpless to avoid being lynched by the angry mob.

Da Letter El was Antoine Dodson

zorbees was killed in a far less violent manner, because he was Jesus. And who could violently kill Jesus?

Meanwhile, UncleSam and Eo Ut Mortus were safe having a cookie party, when a song started playing.

It is now Day 3. Deadline ends in 48 hours, or after majority. Since it is Day 3, some people might find that it is time for their stars to shine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)