Strategy 'dex problem.

I was told this was the place to post said problem.

The problem: I'm trying to change my preferences with Order By: Number and Tier Threshold: NFE. I keep trying to get the list to show me from Bulbasaur down to Arceus (and whatever is at the end of the 5th gen 'dex), but every time I save those preferences it changes and shows me all the NFE Pokemon included but not in numerical order (shows in alphabetical order).

This problem occurs in all the 'dex's after G/S. In the R/B and G/S 'dex I can get these settings, but anything after that it reverts to how I said above. I'm using the latest version of FireFox and have also used I.E to see if it was just FF not allowing it, but that's not causing it. So if anyone can fix this, I'd very much appreciate it.

~ Aether Nexus

This might be an issue with the way the table operates: Namely, it can only sort by one criterion at a time.

(wait, we can sort by Nat Dex number now?)

A temporary injunction might be reached by clicking on the NFE designation, if there is one, to get a list of all Pokemon with that tag (don't forget to include LC mons!), and then sorting that list by dex number.

This might be an issue with the way the table operates: Namely, it can only sort by one criterion at a time.

(wait, we can sort by Nat Dex number now?)

A temporary injunction might be reached by clicking on the NFE designation, if there is one, to get a list of all Pokemon with that tag (don't forget to include LC mons!), and then sorting that list by dex number.
That cant be the problem, because on the R/B and G/S 'dex they allow me to use those specifications without any problems. Every dex after that reverts back to alphabetical order with my specific settings.

The NFE trick only works for R/S and down, because the first stage 'mon (like Bulbasaur, Charmander, etc.) are put under the LC category from D/P and onward (it's still good information and I can use it in some ways, so thanks). Even if I was able to get those 'mon under the NFE category as well, I'd still have to look up the final evolution under another page, and it just puts up too many pages on too many tabs. This is why it'd be so much easier if someone could fix the 'dex's, allowing us to put up our specific options, like mine, on each of the generation 'dex's again, giving us only one page to scroll down and choose from.

I would hope this issue can be corrected while they work on updating the B/W Pokedex.

~ Aether Nexus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)