StreetPKMN Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I said before I cannot battle until july 4 as i'm away right now, if that's too late you can sub me out as I mentioned ;d

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
in your last PM you responded to a question with "cool". I didn't receive another PM from you.

I missed Warthog yesterday, and I don't think he's online right now, so hopefully I should catch him by late Saturday / early Sunday

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Dropping by to say Obi won't be available until July the 2nd, so we won't be able to get our battle done for a while.

Unownasyet got REALLY lucky with my + 6'd Latias being fully paralyzed twice in a row when I wanted to recover and would have swept him ._.
Well, that's Pokèmon, but not a gg : (

I still have not gotten a response from Bulblax.

I sent the pm on June 24th, and his last activity according to his userpage was June 29th. I also have a screenshot of my pm if you need it.

hi I posted in this thread and I said i'm not going to have access to NB until July 4 and we can battle then ;/

oh sorry i didnt see your pm ;d

I am entirely aware of Bulblax' absence and I let him in in the knowledge that he wouldn't complete before July 4, but I didn't expect it to be finished before that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)