Status
Not open for further replies.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
tito gets points for originality and thinking outside da box

no cap mons is really gay since this tournament is "anything goes" but whatever

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lost to Jolteon17, made a misplay due to not calcing and got crit haxxed JUST at the right time for him to win.

a bitter fight to the death between stone_cold and thorns...we were both down to our last scarfrachis, when he flew over to australia to secure his win...forever. as he approached my house, i knew that he was there with malicious intents. grabbing a kitchen knife, i opened the door, at which moment he sprung on me. punching me in the face, he wrested my knife from me, and held it up, poised to kill. street pokemon. as the deadly blade drew closer to my stomach, my mom got scared. she said 'you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. i begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. she gave me a kiss then she gave me my ticket. i put my walkman on and said 'might as well kick it'.

i won

Still no responce from Golden Knight.

I've not seen him on Smogon either, although, in all honesty, I've not been on it massivly, nor on CAP at all.

I lost, made a few early mistakes. It probably would have been a draw but jumpluff said if shoddy says he wins then he wins. gg!

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Getting a battle with Skullcandy is a tough thing to do. For two reasons. For one we have conflicting time schedules. And for two he always "VMs me" by postinng on his own SmogWall so I don't get notifications >.< I should probably tell him not to do that.

I won, made a few early mistakes. It probably would have been a draw but jumpluff said if shoddy says he wins then he wins. gg!

Congrats on that GRASSEUS lead. That was just so cool.

TYFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)