Strikeout Tournament -- Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Im gonna drop from this.. sorry.. I entered too many tournaments to make time for all of them.
Alright, Atticus will tentatively be taking Warthog's place in this tourney. I'll Pm both him and KD24 regarding this change.

To those of you who haven't sent your strikeout PMs yet, please try to do so as soon as possible! Your opponent can't build their team without knowing, so it is imperative that I receive your decision quickly. I'm going to start PMing people on the 11th.

These people still need to send me a strikeout PM. If your name is on the list even though you sent a PM, then let me know ASAP.
  • Rojo23
  • guadetjaja
  • Ripchord
  • umbarsc
  • Ryo
  • Acenova
  • gmax
  • Cooper
  • latinoheat
  • LonelyNess
  • moomoonerd
  • Rainestorm
Thanks to everyone who sent their PMs quickly!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I defeated Max 3-0, gg.
(love being the underdog :), although I'll admit I got a tad lucky.)

Sending log + list of my Pokes now.
EDIT:
Sunday vs Max - good match here, but I cant see sunday upsetting max (unless they fight on a sunday where sunday gains some sort of power :/)
Ahaha!

won my match 5-0 thanks to a crit I think. I think I had it won even without the crit because _____ would have ended up being 2hkoed but I dont like that a crit is what decided it :/

PMing log to Tay and Junior as requested.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
won my match 5-0 thanks to a crit I think. I think I had it won even without the crit because _____ would have ended up being 2hkoed but I dont like that a crit is what decided it :/

PMing log to Tay and Junior as requested.
played most of the match well until i made a crucial error near the end which ended up in a sweep but o well, good job kd24

Why does everyone keep predicting against me after I won? Anyway I'm on vacation right now, but I should be back in time for Round 2.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Still no word from Fabbles. I've pm'd him on Shoddy, but no response like 3 times.
That doesn't really mean anything when I was away all three times, and I addressed this a page or two before. You did not send me a PM here on Smogon.

Well whatever, sending a PM to Limitless to schedule a time.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, there are only four days until the deadline, and with a significant amount of unfinished matches it is probable that a time extension will be necessary. I'll tentatively add five days to the deadline (so it is now the 23rd of August), though that number may change depending on how many matches get played.

However, even with the extension it is unacceptably late to be sending a strikeout PM; You can't reasonably expect your opponent to build a team without knowing what they can and cannot use. Therefore any player who has not sent their strikeout PM by midnight (PST) on the night of August 18 (the old deadline) will be substituted out of the tournament. The tournament will at that time have started over two weeks ago, and any player who has remained too inactive to even send me a PM should not be in this tournament.

I'm at the airport right now on my way to San Diego, but I'm going to PM people as a reminder this evening, so there will be no excuse for not getting your strikeout PM to me in the next 4 days.

EDIT: The following players have yet to send me their strikeout PM:
  • Ryo
  • Acenova
  • gmax
  • Cooper
  • latinoheat
  • LonelyNess
  • Rainestorm
Please send your PMs as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)