Summer Freedom IV Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursaring needs to be OU. If you know how to use it (CBring) it's guranteed to take down least 3 things before dieing, more once your normal resistor is gone. also imagine BP agility to one. though it can be countered with mach punch but i don't always want a hitmonlee/top/chan on a team.

You guys are way too fucking late with complaining. If you have an issue with the rules, don't sign up. You had TWO opportunities of changing the allowed Pokemon (submitting changes AND voting for them). They've been up for weeks.

Mekkah said:
You guys are way too fucking late with complaining. If you have an issue with the rules, don't sign up. You had TWO opportunities of changing the allowed Pokemon (submitting changes AND voting for them). They've been up for weeks.
We don't have an issue, some of us just aren't familiar with the exact proceedings for how the list is made up. Since it says "Changed to blah blah" at the bottom, some of us might think it's still possible to change the list.
No biggie if it isn't, but don't act like we treat it as a matter of life or death. We're not going like "HOLY CRAP WTF is ursaring not OU? Your all insaaaaaanee!!!!1111oneonetwotwo".

He just made a suggestion...

i made a post in the orginal topic but nocticed Nate requesting a close so i realized i ranted too late -_- and do you guys have to fucking in almost every post? ._.

Wait a minute... i dont understand the (OU), (UU) and (BL) thing, i read the rules but... it doesnt make sense, doi have to label my pokemon accordingly? and are some pokemon not allowed in this tourney? if so, please state the names of the pokemon that are not allowed in this tourney.

In. Name is MegaMartin, the same.
´

w00t said:
Wait a minute... i dont understand the (OU), (UU) and (BL) thing, i read the rules but... it doesnt make sense, doi have to label my pokemon accordingly? and are some pokemon not allowed in this tourney? if so, please state the names of the pokemon that are not allowed in this tourney.
Either 5 UU and 1 BL Pokemon alternatively 6 UU.

Withdrawing gotei(13) whatshisname.

Apparently he signed up without realizing that he would have no access to the internet over the summer.

God I hate stupid people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)