Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there really a character called Dedede? hahaha. Carlos Mencia ;]

updates this week were great cant wait for next week's.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i think it said it was as krystal, but if it isnt, then that's good news for people who like the idea of new female characters, or as samus, idk.

EDIT: it actually says she's for Krystal of Starfox, Zero suit, and Kunckle Joe(wtf?)

but it also says "VOICES AND MOTION CAPTURE"

so it could be either for any, really.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd love to see Krystal as a playable. I mean, if Kirby got 3 representatives, then surely Starfox deserves the same recognition.

However, her voice could mean many things. In Melee, during the Adventure mode, Peppy and Slippy had some dialogue during the Arwing Attack stage against Fox on Corneria. Could easily be the same deal.

I'd love to see Krystal as a playable. I mean, if Kirby got 3 representatives, then surely Starfox deserves the same recognition.

However, her voice could mean many things. In Melee, during the Adventure mode, Peppy and Slippy had some dialogue during the Arwing Attack stage against Fox on Corneria. Could easily be the same deal.
I wouldn't mind it, but, IMO, there are more deserving SF characters. Like Wolf or maybe even James.

This is true, they did have dialog, but wasn't that from SF64? Either that or they did a really good job in recreating it to make the audio seem old.

I wouldn't mind it, but, IMO, there are more deserving SF characters. Like Wolf or maybe even James.

This is true, they did have dialog, but wasn't that from SF64? Either that or they did a really good job in recreating it to make the audio seem old.
Holy fuck that just made me realize that Fox should have a James McCloud costume with those fucking awesome sunglasses. Shit would rock the house!

Wolf... eh, all he'd be good for is, like already shown, a special costume. All he'd really be as a character is a heavier Fox, they're too similar. Krystal however:

- Is a female
- Has a lot of moves (staff-based)
- Is popular with furries?

Personally I think the fact that she's a female cements her at least AT status, though with staff moves she could really have an original/awesome moveset. Her weight would likely be close to Peach or Zelda's though.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I don't see why we can't have Star Wolf if we had Falco in the last game.

Dedede looks like a lot of fun to play, I might try to get good with him as a second character (or maybe first if Jigglypuff doesn't make an appearance).

I really hope Crystal gets in. We only have 4 female characters right now: Zelda, Peach, Samus, and Nana... and the ones by themselves are all blonde! She could replace Falco... I wouldn't mind. XD

And aren't Jiggly, Luigi, and Captain Falcon supposed to come back since they are part of the original cast?

I really hope Crystal gets in. We only have 4 female characters right now: Zelda, Peach, Samus, and Nana... and the ones by themselves are all blonde! She could replace Falco... I wouldn't mind. XD

And aren't Jiggly, Luigi, and Captain Falcon supposed to come back since they are part of the original cast?
I think pikachu is female ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)