Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the stage builder will make this game absolutely endless. the crazy thing is that there is still more stuff that they havent shown.....

it says that the game will download a new stage from the internet every day (ones that were submitted from the stage builder)

The only way this game could get better is if it came with a hot girl who played SSBB with you.
At the point that you had a hot girl over who actually wanted to play games with you, why would you play smash? There are other things that you can do. But I suppose that, depending on who wins, they might get something. :P

Anyway, this may seem like the ultimate thing, but they could always do something like "NO FCS ZOMG". That would be pretty ultimate.

Where did you get the King Dedede movie and the DK music? Its not on the official site.

The last thing that I wonder is that... what new modes, characters, and whatevers, will they put in the sequel to SSBB? They are putting EVERYTHING in Brawl... not that I'm complaining. They better live up to the hype.

Oh yeah, Ike ftw!

I imagine this is the finisher of the series. Like Halo 3 is to Halo and Halo2. With the stages, they are setting themselves up for major screwage if a fan-made stage becomes more popular than a nintendo stage and it was unable to be brought to the next version of SSB.

I can't imagine how the game could get better after this...

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've found ourselves a winner. This is THE single best update so far. Even better than the wifi update imo.

The fact that it's still several months to launch makes me wonder what else they could have in store for us...

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The ultimate announcement will be Smash's release date, that's what!

I do hope Ninty has a good billion copies hanging around.

The ultimate announcement will be Smash's release date, that's what!

I do hope Ninty has a good billion copies hanging around.
Umm... if all goes well, then Feb 10, 2008 is the release date... (launchitis anyone?)

They could announce Multiplayer Multi-man Melee (err... Brawl?).

Although... the updates are getting better and better everyday (knock on wood)

For the next two weeks, we are now getting a trailer that we've already seen, music we already heard, Ike's and Meta Knight's final smash that we've already seen, the Advance wars assist trophy, the Spike Ball item, and the smart bomb (see the ign videos.. oh wait, you already did?).

jk... maybe.

The great thing about this game is that it actually seems to consider fan ideas and everything people could ever want to play with, as supposed to being classic nintendo and being indifferent/oblivious to it. I'm sure they'll best even this again pretty soon haha

The only thing that could make this game better would be the next FE character, or possibly Chrono from Chrono Trigger. I'm gonna try to make some pretty good maps for all kinds of events, anyone got some good ideas as of yet?

Kristal from Starfox has been confirmed due to the voice actor listing Kristal in Brawl on her resume.

So we know Kristal is going to be announced. We don't know if it is an assist trophy however... although my friend swears that she's more popular than Dedede and thus deserves a spot.

As someone mentioned, voice acting doesn't necessarily mean playable character. All the Starfox chars had a voice-over part in Melee and only two made the rooster.

Exactly, during adventure mode they showed up for a brief moment, but they were still there. Krystal could play a similar role, I for one don't see the need as her being a character.

This is my favorite update insofar. I absolutely love games with customizable content. (I'm talking to you Advance Wars) If only the new Fire Emblem could have something like this.

"But no—you don’t use them to shop." Makes me wonder. I'm also sad that there's no shopping mode, or at least not with these coins.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I'd go play Classic a few times around before touching Subspace Emissary. Probably will change a few things with it.

Classic was a given, it had to be there, maybe very out shined with subspace emissary and the rest of things, but is cool that they keep with it.

I guess master hand (and crazy hand) are still bosses?.Lol giant Meta Knight.

We had that Trophy Lottery in Melee, why not in Brawl? I mean, trophies are confirmed to be coming back. =/
It became completely useless once you had all of the trophies... then again, any shop becomes useless in games where you can get "everything". I guess they're somehow trying to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)