Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i agree that Saffron city has to come back,it was a surprise for me it was ignored in Melee. I would like the Super flat zone back haha but i know i'm the only one :P.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know, I'm honestly surprised that nobody has decided to make some sort of stupid comment about saying that there's going to be an amazing update for December 3rd's update.

Crap, I just said it, didn't I?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually think there will be something good on the 3rd. Or, you know, this:

"I was just playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl when I realized today way the day that it was supposed to be released in North America!

Wow. It would have been quite a day wouldn't it? Well, in mourning, I think we should have no update.

W-what's that? A demo you say? Of course there's a demo.
For me. I'm going to back and play the game now, I hope you all enjoy it on February 10th!"

But seriously, it's the original NA release date and they should know that we are not going to be happy that day.

December 3rd - International day of Smash Bros Mourning :(

I hope it is either a character or a really nice video/information we don't know about the game.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You know, I'm honestly surprised that nobody has decided to make some sort of stupid comment about saying that there's going to be an amazing update for December 3rd's update.

Crap, I just said it, didn't I?
I believe there's truth to this theory, though. It isn't "HEY IT'S X IMPORTANT GUY'S BIRTHDAY!", or "HEY IT'S THE 150TH UPDATE".

This is actually a smash-relevant date, and he knows that. I think he'd bring something good to smooth over the day for people like me who'd be playing smash all day. He's not an idiot, yanno.

As for Melee stages, i think Pokemon Stadium is coming back, as PS2 is billed as, you know, Pokemon Stadium 2. Fountain of Dreams for Dedede, but redone. Same for Green Greens. I havent been impressed by any mario stage so far, so i think a Galaxy one would be sufficient. I think Final Destination is coming back, but i think it may be covered in the form of that Arena we saw in SE. (gameplay footage confirms about the same elevation/length, although not the same top-shape). Battlefield is already returning, but that doesn't count.

I dont think any of Samus's previous stages should make a return, because of the relatively bland nature of all of them. Any of Yoshi's stages making a return would make me happy, verily.

I think Final Destination is coming back, but i think it may be covered in the form of that Arena we saw in SE. (gameplay footage confirms about the same elevation/length, although not the same top-shape).
I can't say I remember what you're talking about. Got a link?

I see them bringing back the F-Zero stage from Melee. I mean, if they were to make a new one what would it be? You can't get much more than Big Blue or the first one.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can't say I remember what you're talking about. Got a link?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=94yNIzXv3VQ

While not exactly the one i was specifying, it shows the stage at about the same length as FD(part two has kirby vs Petey Piranha, which shows the length of the other side, on easy difficulty, i assume).

From both clips, you can see that the stage doesn't change, however, the odd protrusion on either side sort of indicate a flat Pokemon Stadium type ledge.

EDIT: Pwned. GG Dec. 3rd.

I see them bringing back the F-Zero stage from Melee. I mean, if they were to make a new one what would it be? You can't get much more than Big Blue or the first one.
Big Blue was one of my favourite Melee stages...:D

I loved going under the cars and not taking damage...

I, too, am hoping for a good update, to somewhat help us overcome SSBB's day of mourning...

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yes Nate, they do.
This clearly means Peach will lie to Mario about loving him and try to change series to go along with Link.

I mean, at least when Link saves your ass he doesn't pick the wrong Castle, and generally speaking when he takes out the enemy they stay dead/sealed, at least for a couple decades anyway.

This clearly means Peach will lie to Mario about loving him and try to change series to go along with Link.

I mean, at least when Link saves your ass he doesn't pick the wrong Castle, and generally speaking when he takes out the enemy they stay dead/sealed, at least for a couple decades anyway.
That's a very, very interesting take of a few words... :P

That update sucked...:D

Ahahahaha! Buahahahaha!

I laugh at all you people, who were actually expecting some awesome update. Do you understand now, that no matter what day it is... Whether it be 9/11, Halloween, or a birthday.

HE DOESN'T THEME HIS UPDATES!

Okay today's update pissed me the fuck off, if fucking Metroid Prime 3 can integrate your Wii friends why the fuck can't Brawl? Jesus christ, this is the one detractor to the entire fucking game for me. Like, I honestly don't mind FCs all that much, but to not provide integration with already registered friends is a slap in the face especially considering how awesome everything else has been thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)