Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I hope you're all having a great Christmas Eve (also Firestorm thanks for the info about Brawl going gold, that made my day after a shitfest working at Best Buy), I really enjoyed today's update BUT

Gonintendo confirmed that Kirby and Wario are playable characters in the Jump Festa Brawl demo- has anyone heard about how they handle, what they're like, etc. etc.? I for one want to know what Wario's unknown Up and Neutral B moves are. Anybody have the info?

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can say that i'll probably never play with Wario's WW costume. I'm really excited that this update came around. Nice to see the mario-style costume as well.

I think it'd great if everyone had a 2nd costume, and by costume i REALLY mean a costume and not just a recolor. the possibilities are pretty much endless! there's the aforementioned female pokemon trainer, shadow could serve as sonic's second costume (though i DO understand that shadow is overall disliked by everyone), i know that samus can change suits in some games (i have NEVER played any metroid game in my life except one of them for the gba, i dont remember which) and link has a whole lot of different suits too.

StrangerDanger

I think it'd great if everyone had a 2nd costume, and by costume i REALLY mean a costume and not just a recolor. the possibilities are pretty much endless! there's the aforementioned female pokemon trainer, shadow could serve as sonic's second costume (though i DO understand that shadow is overall disliked by everyone), i know that samus can change suits in some games (i have NEVER played any metroid game in my life except one of them for the gba, i dont remember which) and link has a whole lot of different suits too.
Link does have his Zora Suit from TP--not just the recolors from OoT.
Still, unless there's a translation error from the Japanese to English (I too read the german site and saw no notice of "only Wario"), then i think my fantasies of a Funky Kong DK, and a General Ike will forever be a pipe dream...

If what everyone says concerning the other languages not specifying that Wario is the only person with an alternate costume is correct, then there's still a chance other people have some.

Plus, why would they only give Wario an alternate costume? Granted, if they did give only one person an alternate, it probably would be Wario due to how many people prefer the old school outfit to the Wario Ware one, but still.

Link does have his Zora Suit from TP--not just the recolors from OoT.
Still, unless there's a translation error from the Japanese to English (I too read the german site and saw no notice of "only Wario"), then i think my fantasies of a Funky Kong DK, and a General Ike will forever be a pipe dream...
Are you sure about the Zora Suit? I don't seem to remember seeing anything of the sort in shots of E4All or any update. Please verify because that would be cool to see (Magic Armor would be just swell)

StrangerDanger

Are you sure about the Zora Suit? I don't seem to remember seeing anything of the sort in shots of E4All or any update. Please verify because that would be cool to see (Magic Armor would be just swell)
I was suggesting that that's another suit he has in his Arsenal, along with his Magic Armor (i forgot). Not anything for brawl, i was just speculating.

<3<3<3<3 Angel Island Zone music.

Brings me back to when I was just a youngin. And it's even got a bit of part 2 in it (when Robotnik sets Angel Island on fire) at the tail end!

Here's to an Angel Island stage ^_^. Fuck Green Hill.

This update has been one of my favourites.
I'm so glad that he got his proper costume along with a Mario one! Awesome.
Yep, now i feel more interested to use the character (seriously...), i didn't liked his Wario Ware costume, but his classic outfit along with the parody-Mario colours seem great. I believe there will be other costume changes on other characters.

About Wario, the Spanish one says something like "all the characters can change colours, but Wario is a special case", but nothing else, (nothing like "the only one").

I would love some costumes for Mario, like one of all the weird animal outfits (raccoon, bear, bee etc).

ROFL at today's updates, in the sense that we get Sonic's FS on Xmas day...Lol.

I am drooling at this Sonic music. Nostalgia is overflowing on me faster than Sonic himself. XD

So far, this week of updates have been better (and they're improving from the bulk of the December updates).

Glad that there's like.. a new recoloring style and a "second costume" for Wario. Definitely using the classic version. :D

Woot for Angel Island music, sounds great. <3 Super Sonic looks pretty cool. Glad they're incorporating Chaos Emeralds in it! :D

So does anyone know when the Brawl demo will be available in stores to play and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)