Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament 2vs2 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... two times asking to be my partner

You asked where I was... I was simply stating that if you wanted to know all you had to do was pm me again

19 Old School: NESgamer, Mr.378 - I don't know these two, so I'll bet on them because StrangerDanger and Wolt become very predictable very fast. I've never played Yoshi King though due to what could be the reason zerowing never let me play.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! You and I have NEVER had a serious match, and that was just uncool dude. The reason he won't let you play is probly because your lag would cause people to grow old and die. Anger...

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! You and I have NEVER had a serious match, and that was just uncool dude. The reason he won't let you play is probly because your lag would cause people to grow old and die. Anger...
But you're predictable because I see you in only one character, which makes me cry.

I will still cheer for you. It's a pretty even match and was a coin toss.

:doom: Wolt + StrangerDanger :doom:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Sonuis has only seen ANYBODY using one character because I doubt more than one or two people have ever actually tried to play him more than once.

Norfair isn't that bad of a stage, considering you can avoid the lava waves simply by ledgehogging or spot/air dodging. I largely agree with Mr. Esc's quoted list and his opinions (Jungle Japes CP, SMI banned), although I'd like to see Halberd neutral and I'm divided on whether Bridge and Onett should be CP or banned. (Bridge is just one very, very long walk-off with the explosion potentially dividing combatants. Camping the left walk-off of Onett is a bit too easy for any character.) stfu cerowang you cant control me im grown illl do what i want

But you're predictable because I see you in only one character, which makes me cry.

I will still cheer for you. It's a pretty even match and was a coin toss.

:doom: Wolt + StrangerDanger :doom:
You only fought me only once, I was still a good Marth back then, but I was focusing primarily on Ike to become good with him. I have those 2 and Luigi, and I use all three about the same amount, switching them out to get their fair share of fighting. Blah...

Get ready to lose zangy and Kite! :O jk :P GL
I don't need YOUR luck! >=( Mystica already wished me luck. =p I should be the one saying good luck to you. After all you're going to need all the luck you can get, eh, Shaky? Heheheh. *DarkKite* ._.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You only fought me only once, I was still a good Marth back then, but I was focusing primarily on Ike to become good with him. I have those 2 and Luigi, and I use all three about the same amount, switching them out to get their fair share of fighting. Blah...
I have seen some of your other replays you know ;)

But I am sorry. I was way out of line on what I said earlier today. Sorry.

mr esc, WTF YOU STOLE MY WAVENUTS IDEA.
zerowing, 180. roger said in the last thread said i would be the replacement, but it was locked before i could confirm. is it too late?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I hate to get ahead of myself, but zerowing, what kind of tournament will take place after this?
We're going to go back to 1vs1, no items, no gimmicks since several people expressed interest, from there I have quite a few ideas given to me and I'm sure I'll end up using one of those.

I guess I'll add you to the team DWC, but no more "I'm leaving Smogon, blah blah" shit, capiche?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yes thank you HotGarbage, I forgot to include that link, and chats are going to be pretty essential to organizing indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)