Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good matches Mexicade. You have a solid Lucario. What I think you should do, instead of disposing of a fulkly charged Aura Sphere when your opponent is clinging to the ledge, just hold onto it and try to hit them or fake them out with a weaker attack, then use the Sphere. No sense in wasting good charge time.

Also, if you find that you've Aura Sphere'd when you should have Extremespeed'd, release it with B immediately and try ES again. There's a good chance you can still make it to the ledge.

You're probably busy Dunk. Those were fun matches though! I'm using Jigglypuff a lot now to get her experience against the whole cast! ^_^

She's bad in sooooo many ways....it's really not funny!
.....somewhere Sakurai is laughing at me. (Go choke and die already.....>.>)

LOL, I'll keep trying! I'll see ya around then? =P

Hey Deck! Are you up for a few rounds? ;D

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You're probably busy Dunk. Those were fun matches though! I'm using Jigglypuff a lot now to get her experience against the whole cast! ^_^

She's bad in sooooo many ways....it's really not funny!
.....somewhere Sakurai is laughing at me. (Go choke and die already.....>.>)

LOL, I'll keep trying! I'll see ya around then? =P

Hey Deck! Are you up for a few rounds? ;D
I could spare a few, yeah.

Yeah, I am/was typing my mother's resume for her.

I can play prolly a match or two now, then I'll have to finish up. Then I'll be free for a bit longer.

Those were some...interesting....matches Deck. O_o
I'm actually rather glad that you used Jiggly against me because I've never actually had the chance to practice AGAINST my own character. Likewise with Lucas! =P

However.....somehow I think you ended up playing with them out of....umm....frustration??? Your Ike IS good, but you just need to practice his timing more, like against my Wolf. That was pure Ike rapege!!! >.<

Jiggly is hard to use, as you probably noticed while playing her...especially against my Wolf. Her smash attacks are COMPLETELY unreliable!!!! Jiggly vs. Jiggly is rather even due to the fact that both of us are playing laggy characters, but when you pit Jiggly against someone else....say, a faster character....you need to play her with caution. :D

Oh, and of course your Ganondorf is a BEAST!!!! O_O
I have to work on my Lucas and Wolf more though. These battles taught me that. Thanks Deck Knight! =P

Well, I'm gonna get going now. Those were fun matches; let's battle it out again soon man! ;D

Maku out!!!! ^_^

Aww crap! Thunderhorse comes online, and my Wii isn't setup! YOU MUST GIVE ME TIME!!!! XD

If you find someone else by the time I get set up, that's fine. =P
But I of course would love to take you on! ^_^
doesn't look like there's many takers at the moment :P.

And I heard you were using Jiggly alot more now to see what she's like against all different types of match-ups, so I'm gonna try a new character that I've been working on somewhere into the mix aside from the usual characters. I think you'll find him a pretty rare sight around these parts.

OMG....Fishin is here too! LOL, where did you guys come from! XD

This is just awesome, cuz Fishin is really good too, and I haven't fought him in like...forever!!!! :D (Just what the Jiggly doctor ordered!) =P

I'll take whoever! I'm ready now! (Though I may have to leave in bit, but I'll be RIGHT back!!!!)

Since Maku may have to go, you don't mind if I take Maku's challenge first, right Fishin? If you stick around, I'll definitely try to get to you too.

Whew, great matches. I need to get better at landing and approaching, it felt like I kept eating Zelda's F-smash every time I tried to approach and shield-grab.

Your Fox is really good, too. You seem to have his approach techniques down pretty well, especially the jumping one.

edit: I'm done for now btw.

Great matches TH! :D
I would soooo keep going (as I'm sure we BOTH intended to...), but I need to go and take care of some financial stuff with my dad! I'll totally be around later man. =)

Your Falco is as good as ever. You spiked me like...3 times!!! O_O (lol)
I need to focus on Wolf some more though....he's falling behind! My Lucas has passed him up! XD

Was Wario that special someone...or...was it ROB? If it was ROB, I wish I had used my Jiggly because that would have been an interesting match-up! >.<

Oh and I learned a few new things with my Jiggly too, so you picked an unfortunate time to mess with her! I've been fooling around with her SHing and her airs a lot lately. It seems she can manage near the ground fairly well with proper predictions! :/

Keep it up man! ;D

Edit: And Fishin...I hope you'll be around later! We simply must brawl again! I still remember the EPICNESS of that Snake vs. Jiggly bout on Shadow Moses playing to "Calling to the Night!"......so....so beautiful T-T My Jiggly has improved since then and I wish to test her against the best of the best! :O

Maku out!!!! :O

Great matches TH! :D
I would soooo keep going (as I'm sure we BOTH intended to...), but I need to go and take care of some financial stuff with my dad! I'll totally be around later man. =)

Your Falco is as good as ever. You spiked me like...3 times!!! O_O (lol)
I need to focus on Wolf some more though....he's falling behind! My Lucas has passed him up! XD

Was Wario that special someone...or...was it ROB? If it was ROB, I wish I had used my Jiggly because that would have been an interesting match-up! >.<

Oh and I learned a few new things with my Jiggly too, so you picked an unfortunate time to mess with her! I've been fooling around with her SHing and her airs a lot lately. It seems she can manage near the ground fairly well with proper predictions! :/

Keep it up man! ;D

Edit: And Fishin...I hope you'll be around later! We simply must brawl again! I still remember the EPICNESS of that Snake vs. Jiggly bout on Shadow Moses playing to "Calling to the Night!"......so....so beautiful T-T My Jiggly has improved since then and I wish to test her against the best of the best! :O

Maku out!!!! :O
GGs as well =D. God I need to find a way around that rollout. And yeah, Wario was the special someone. I started playing him as a joke friend to annoy my friend with since he absolutely hates Wario and I get to beat him and have Wario well...rotfl-ing, but he's actually getting pretty good.

Of course, since I've never played him before on Wifi, my timing with him was extremely off...like woah. I could not short hop down air with him to save my life.

I wish I could SH aerials like I can normally ;_;. Stupid input delay. Start being more like Mario Kart's WiFi!

GGs again Maku. I'm sure we're going to face off again in the near future =D.

Bah! I get back home, and it seems like all the action just died down.

Is anyone available to play?
LOL, here's your action Dunk! :D
(I'm always in hiding.....bwahahaha) :O

I hope you don't mind me using Jiggly a lot again! I have realized now that the best way to play Jiggs is to predict the opponent's movements and counterattack as necessary. You, however, are a master of mindgames, which makes this very hard to do! O_O

Nevertheless, I shall BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Note: I'm moving stuff out my dorm room now....so I may have to leave really really really soon, but I hope to satisfy you until then! ;D

Edit:OMG....my mom JUST called me! This may have to be postponed! T-T T-T T-T....sorry Dunk. (Don't you go anywhere now!!!)

Edit(2): Dunk, I can play you now! Though I only have about 45 minutes before I need to leave again to go eat! Bah...I can never stay put! >.<

I'm guessing that you're gone right now? Either way, great games. Sucks how one of us DC'd just before you were about to kill me with Rollout. =/

Maybe I should do what your doing with Jigglypuff with Falco or Luigi...what do you think?

I'm guessing that you're gone right now? Either way, great games. Sucks how one of us DC'd just before you were about to kill me with Rollout. =/

Maybe I should do what your doing with Jigglypuff with Falco or Luigi...what do you think?
Yeah, I'm about to head out now! I sent ya a PM btw. :D

What do you mean about "doing with Jigglypuff with Falco or Luigi"?

I'll catch ya later though! =P

Sorry for not answering your PM right now, Maku; I have a rather long response, and it's not safe for me to type on this labtop. It randomly shuts off on me all the time. *sigh*

And I mean play more matches with them in order to get better. I hardly ever play as them.

Anyone else available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)