Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not answering your PM right now, Maku; I have a rather long response, and it's not safe for me to type on this labtop. It randomly shuts off on me all the time. *sigh*

And I mean play more matches with them in order to get better. I hardly ever play as them.
I see. I will, no doubt, be looking forward to that PM....I'm sure it'll help me in MORE ways then one! =/

As for your Falco and Luigi, they're just so amazing...do you really need to get better?! XD (j/k, j/k) Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I find it fun too! Knock yourself out Dunk! ;D

*smacks self* Alrighty then!!! Who's up for some BRAWL!!!!! I'll use Jiggly consecutively, but I'll use my other two as well, so as not to lose my touch with them! >.<

Edit: Sorry Kristy! Dark-war-cloud PMed me and we're about to go at it! Next time for sure! ;D

Hey wolt, dunk, either of you two interested in doing a team match? If we could find another person we could do one. I've yet to do a "friend" team match, so why not?

i need to register you kristy, what's your fc?
edit: found it, ill be ready in a sec. also, basic brawl isn't gonna do ya too much :P

edit again: seems kristy's abandoned, room's up if anyone wants to

LOL, this thread is just booming today isn't it?! :D

I shall venture off now into the world known as....LAUNDRY!!! XD
I bid thee all farewell...for now anyways!!!

I'll remain logged in though. =P

*does Phoenix Wright pose* TO THE DETERGENT!!!! :O

Maku out!!! =O

Edit: I'm back! If ya wanna brawl, just drop me a PM or leave a post pleaYza! XD

still getting my ICs gimped...
GGs dunk, I'll try to be a little more creative with my characters next time, I'm really trying to improve with the ICs

i need to register you kristy, what's your fc?
edit: found it, ill be ready in a sec. also, basic brawl isn't gonna do ya too much :P

edit again: seems kristy's abandoned, room's up if anyone wants to
Omg sorry! I was lagging like crazy! Post again if you're ready...

btw, I added you, Maku! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)