Sticky Web - 1

Spritzee - 1

Pawniard - 1

Caterpie - 1

Small Children - 1

Al_Alchemist - 1

Silly Swagger Nonsense Stuff (not really well-defined) - 1

I have until tomorrow, right?
1) Meditite, It bothers me that I had to run murkrow specifically to counter this guy as he tore my team a new butthole without krow.
2) Murkrow, because Meditite made me run him and I feel unclean for doing so.
3)berry juice Something that's not berry juice.

1) murkrow
2) meditite
3) misdreavus

Personally, I never had issues with Tite, but I had way too easy of a time predicting around checks. missy needs to go too. Having access to one of the highest speed stats, one of the best boosting moves, and great coverage has led it to bring one of the most broken pokemon around. It's even more guaranteed to take down something through Destiny Bond, but also has the option of crippling the opponent to aid its sweep, and support the team. Having a 2 for 1 pokemon when considering an absence of Pory or a Fighting bait Normal wall isn't healthy for the metagame when you consider high powered Fighting types are everywhere.

Krow because it's fucking Krow. It's extremely versatile, crushing checks with whatever bullshit set it decides to run (including swagplay)

Last edited:
Believe it or not, Scarf Amaura can safely switch in to any Krow set on any move except Thunder Wave, and can proceed to outspeed and OHKO with Nature Power->Tri Attack. Even the SubThief set(Subthief Krow will hate the scarf). This applies even with rocks up. Btw don't even think about Sucker Punch
I'm still voting for Krow anyway.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Believe it or not, Scarf Amaura can safely switch in to any Krow set on any move except Thunder Wave, and can proceed to outspeed and OHKO with Nature Power->Tri Attack. Even the SubThief set(Subthief Krow will hate the scarf). This applies even with rocks up. Btw don't even think about Sucker Punch
I'm still voting for Krow anyway.
84 SpA Life Orb Murkrow Hidden Power Grass vs. 60 HP / 0 SpD Amaura: 16-21 (64 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
yes it can in fact switch in. And live. but krow can then do this thing called switching out. Amaura is not a surefire counter, it is an extremely shaky check at best. Heck, even BB does over 50%. Believe it or not, you're wrong :o

I suppose I am the only Little Cup player that feels as though Meditite is completely balanced in this metagame? I really don't want XY LC to turn into the shithole that BW LC was, and if Meditite gets banned, that is exactly what will happen, ubless we opt to ban Eviolite and Berry Juice, but I cant think of any reason why this would ever occur.

Meditite is one of the easiest pokemon in the tier to check. You can make a completely viable team witgout keeping Meditite in minr, and chances are, you'll have at least one Meditite check or counter...

I suppose I am the only Little Cup player that feels as though Meditite is completely balanced in this metagame? I really don't want XY LC to turn into the shithole that BW LC was, and if Meditite gets banned, that is exactly what will happen, ubless we opt to ban Eviolite and Berry Juice, but I cant think of any reason why this would ever occur.

Meditite is one of the easiest pokemon in the tier to check. You can make a completely viable team witgout keeping Meditite in minr, and chances are, you'll have at least one Meditite check or counter...
One of the reasons i nominated it is because it restricts teambuilding to the point of if you dont have a counter you lose.

My little (general) cent, I hope that the mon/combo/ability that we'll find to decide about, will be only one. Multiple suspects I don't think it could be better. When you decide "that's broken" or not, we refer about a clear-cut against everything else. We could find two different in suspect-phase and they balance themselves. Ban only one could deliver an unbalance tier more than nowadays.

I think we can compare "one vs everything else" and simultaneously "another one vs everything else again". Because what we are banning is in "everything else" at least one time.

Last edited:

I will admit I have not been playing recently, but when I was, this was not consistent with my experience at all. My problem with Meditite is that it can be reasonably tanky thanks to Eviolite, weaknesses to only Ghost and Flying moves, and decently reliable recovery in Drain Punch (Meditite hits hard enough that it is decently reliable), and still hit harder than most things in the tier (its Attack stat without investment is 22). Also, since the switch-ins to Meditite are usually very predictable, you can't rely on having just one check. Like I said, I haven't played in a while, but I always found Eviolite Meditite obnoxiously hard to bring down for something that was wailing away at my team with 28 Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)