Swampy's Trade Thread

What are those two pokemon, if I may ask? And by the way, I think I can trade a little later when I get home. :3
The shiny Jolly Mew and the Modest shiny Giratina (which I hope is NNable). I am sort of leaning towards the Giratina though, since the Mew is a Trophy Case.

Dunno when I can trade. It's 4:30 am for me.
Edit: Yeah, I'm heading to bed. I can VM you when you and I are both online. :>

Mew is there for show. Not for trade. Sorry. I'm okay with Giratina but it's still on 4th gen. I can still nickname it, though.
Ah, alright then. Can you nickname it "Thanatos"? I gotta see if I have any junk Poke'mon in Diamond. I haven't played it in a long time and I gotta see how the transfer thing works. xD

Oh, and if you don't mind, could I have a spare copy of Keldeo (since I can't clone)? I want to have an UT and an EV'd version.

Ah, alright then. Can you nickname it "Thanatos"? I gotta see if I have any junk Poke'mon in Diamond. I haven't played it in a long time and I gotta see how the transfer thing works. xD

Oh, and if you don't mind, could I have a spare copy of Keldeo (since I can't clone)? I want to have an UT and an EV'd version.
So, you're gonna send me both Keldeo's (UT and EV'd) and I'll clone it for you?

hey cmt for Linkino's セレビィ (celebi). any of my events i'll trade as semi-redis, so you can add them to your shop, but others can't trade them on.

CMT (lol) for Genesect and/or Keldeo?

Thread is outdate on mine, ask for what you want and if I have it (or if you want to request an RNG if I can).

CMT (lol) for Genesect and/or Keldeo?

Thread is outdate on mine, ask for what you want and if I have it (or if you want to request an RNG if I can).
Do you want both or one of them? Lol.
If you can update it with some new stuff (if you have any), that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll find something.