Swampy's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi! Thanks for the CMT. :>

If you could get dive ball shiny Trapinch/Vibrava, that would be amazing ;-;
You don't have to if it's too much trouble.

I also really love Kamiko and Reza. May I get them for Giratina, Shaymin and Ho-Oh? They are all NNable by the way xD

EDIT: Oh God I just noticed Kamiko is on your Trophy List. I'll go pick another one. >.<

ANOTHER EDIT: May I get Static instead of Kamiko? ;-;

The reason you probably can't use pokecheck is because your isp (internet service provider) is blocking the dns, only way to fix it is to connect to another source that doesn't block the dns.

Hi! Thanks for the CMT. :>

If you could get dive ball shiny Trapinch/Vibrava, that would be amazing ;-;
You don't have to if it's too much trouble.

I also really love Kamiko and Reza. May I get them for Giratina, Shaymin and Ho-Oh? They are all NNable by the way xD

EDIT: Oh God I just noticed Kamiko is on your Trophy List. I'll go pick another one. >.<

ANOTHER EDIT: May I get Static instead of Kamiko? ;-;
So many edits. xD
The Dive Ball Trapinch is no trouble. I have caught two using the same spread (one's in a Dive, the other is in a Nest). It's at a close 59 Frame, so it's not hard to get, unless Timer0 is trolling me nonstop.

So, Dive Ball Trapinch, Static and Reza? Kamiko is available for trade, but she's harder to get (as well as Vesper and Godzilla) usually. By Ho-oh, I think you mean Rayquaza? xD

The reason you probably can't use pokecheck is because your isp (internet service provider) is blocking the dns, only way to fix it is to connect to another source that doesn't block the dns.
Which of course, there isn't. But I do have a friend who /can/ use Pokecheck and could clone for me.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So many edits. xD
The Dive Ball Trapinch is no trouble. I have caught two using the same spread (one's in a Dive, the other is in a Nest). It's at a close 59 Frame, so it's not hard to get, unless Timer0 is trolling me nonstop.

So, Dive Ball Trapinch, Static and Reza? Kamiko is available for trade, but she's harder to get (as well as Vesper and Godzilla) usually. By Ho-oh, I think you mean Rayquaza? xD

Which of course, there isn't. But I do have a friend who /can/ use Pokecheck and could clone for me.
OH YES I MEANT RAY EEE SORRY
I just saw the spread and immediately thought Ho-Oh x.x
Thank you for doing Trapinch for me! I tried doing it myself but I couldn't find a shiny frame with the right encounter slot. :c
And yes! Those three are great. :>
Yeah, I tend to avoid Trophy Case mons for that reason. I'd hate to ask too much for a trade. I don't want to seem greedy ;~;

OH YES I MEANT RAY EEE SORRY
I just saw the spread and immediately thought Ho-Oh x.x
Thank you for doing Trapinch for me! I tried doing it myself but I couldn't find a shiny frame with the right encounter slot. :c
And yes! Those three are great. :>
Yeah, I tend to avoid Trophy Case mons for that reason. I'd hate to ask too much for a trade. I don't want to seem greedy ;~;
Daww, it's okay. + I gotta choose a ball for Shaymin. I do have their NNs ready.

Edit: What nature did you want for Trapinch? Adamant or Jolly?

CMT for this (I also want to NN him).
#645: Landorus

-NLMRY- | Naïve | Sand Force |
IV: 30/31/30/31/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 42
Moves: Rock Slide | Earthquake | Sand Storm | Fissure
Notes: NN. HP Ice.
First, apologies for missing your post a couple of weeks ago. Second, if you're still interested in my Landorus, how about for this:

ELECTRON
Timid | Levitate
Hatched
31/6/30/31/31/31 | HP Ice 70
Untouched
Thundershock | Confuse Ray | Shockwave | Substitute
Diamond | Non Redis
I'll throw in a free 'mon if you want as a courtesy for being so late to respond. Let me know what you think.

hey swampertgirl, long time no see!
do you by chance have any interest in a net ball hp fire greninja (as opposed to dive ball and luxury ball)?

if so, i'm interested in some of your gen V stuff (like keldeo and your shiny whimsicott, but i can't decide!)

Hey, I have a Shiny HP Fire Latias from your wants. It's IVs are 31/6/31/30/31/30 and it is Timid. It's Japanese, so the nickname isn't possible.

Only issue is that it is already EV trained with 6/0/0/252/0/252 and is level 100, but this can be remedied with a punching bag in super training if that is not what you want for it.

Let me know if you're interested! I don't currently have a trade thread up, but I used to back in Gen 4 where I did BPs in Gen 3 and had a lot of stuff ... I might look to start one up again soon, but probably won't have the time. Feel free to ask about anything!

(Also have shiny timid Latios 31/x/31/31/31/31 but is trained and not-nicknameable, shiny adamant Groudon with 31/31/31/x/31/31 but it is also not-nicknameable and has EVs, let me know if you're interested in either.)

First, apologies for missing your post a couple of weeks ago. Second, if you're still interested in my Landorus, how about for this:

ELECTRON
Timid | Levitate
Hatched
31/6/30/31/31/31 | HP Ice 70
Untouched
Thundershock | Confuse Ray | Shockwave | Substitute
Diamond | Non Redis
I'll throw in a free 'mon if you want as a courtesy for being so late to respond. Let me know what you think.
Okay, but I can't clone at all and its in my Diamond version. :x

hey swampertgirl, long time no see!
do you by chance have any interest in a net ball hp fire greninja (as opposed to dive ball and luxury ball)?

if so, i'm interested in some of your gen V stuff (like keldeo and your shiny whimsicott, but i can't decide!)
Eh, I'd like it better if it was in a Dive or Luxury Ball, honestly. :<

Hey, I have a Shiny HP Fire Latias from your wants. It's IVs are 31/6/31/30/31/30 and it is Timid. It's Japanese, so the nickname isn't possible.

Only issue is that it is already EV trained with 6/0/0/252/0/252 and is level 100, but this can be remedied with a punching bag in super training if that is not what you want for it.

Let me know if you're interested! I don't currently have a trade thread up, but I used to back in Gen 4 where I did BPs in Gen 3 and had a lot of stuff ... I might look to start one up again soon, but probably won't have the time. Feel free to ask about anything!

(Also have shiny timid Latios 31/x/31/31/31/31 but is trained and not-nicknameable, shiny adamant Groudon with 31/31/31/x/31/31 but it is also not-nicknameable and has EVs, let me know if you're interested in either.)
If it's Linkino's Fully Redis Latias, I already have it.

Hey interested in female careful hp ice bulbasaur male bold regenerator tangela jolly rattled poochyena female speed boost carvanaha and adamant contrary inkay. Cmt I'll take whichever ones are most in stock

I can clone it for you, no problem. I'll make you a couple if you want.
Sure, btw, the nickname I wanted for the Landorus is "Talos". Let me know when you're able to trade and stuffs.

Hey interested in female careful hp ice bulbasaur male bold regenerator tangela jolly rattled poochyena female speed boost carvanaha and adamant contrary inkay. Cmt I'll take whichever ones are most in stock
Nothing caught my interest, sorry.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in the shiny Lugia. I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31 that I can offer for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Sure, btw, the nickname I wanted for the Landorus is "Talos". Let me know when you're able to trade and stuffs.

Nothing caught my interest, sorry.
I'll be on later tonight, if you're available. I'm not sure exactly when, but probably closer to around 9:00 pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)