Swampy's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be DPPT? I gave you my HG FC, if that can't work (I've never tried it), I'll switch to Pearl. Hang on so I can get my Pearl FC.

I switched over to Pearl :p let me get my FC and I'll log on and see if that works. I always have trouble with 4th/5th gen trades for some reason.

Ok, I was going to the wrong place. Sorry, I have used 4th gen in a long time and forgot :/ should be ok now. I feel dumb, lol.

It's "Lokrath", lol, but you're interested in my... what?

D: How did that happen. I was interested in your 5iv keldeo, or your 5iv genesect. But if you arent willing to part with those I could Rng one of the Lati@ses as well. (I need to run through either of BW2 since I personally need a heatran) I should mention that these would be rnged on an emulator.

D: How did that happen. I was interested in your 5iv keldeo, or your 5iv genesect. But if you arent willing to part with those I could Rng one of the Lati@ses as well. (I need to run through either of BW2 since I personally need a heatran) I should mention that these would be rnged on an emulator.
Well, Genesect got ported to X, while both Keldeos are in my W/W2 still. Finding a way to clone either would be another story.
As for the Latis, I would prefer Latios, since I need a better one than I currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)