Pokémon Tapu Bulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapu Bulu

Type(s) - Grass / Fairy
Base Stats: 70 / 130 / 115 / 85 / 95 / 75

Abilities
Ability 1 - Grassy Surge: Turns the ground into Grassy Terrain when the Pokemon enters a battle.
Hidden Ability - Telepathy: This Pokemon does not take damage from attacks made by its allies.

Level Up Moves

1 - Grassy Terrain
1 - Wood Hammer
1 - Superpower
1 - Mean Look
1 - Disable
1 - Whirlwind
1 - Withdraw
1 - Leafage
8 - Horn Attack
14 - Giga Drain
20 - Scary Face
26 - Leech Seed
32 - Horn Leech
38 - Rototiller
43 - Nature’s Madness
48 - Zen Headbutt
53 - Megahorn
58 - Skull Bash

TM Moves
TM01 - Work Up
TM04 - Calm Mind
TM05 - Roar
TM06 - Toxic
TM08 - Bulk Up
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM11 - Sunny Day
TM12 - Taunt
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM16 - Light Screen
TM17 - Protect
TM20 - Safeguard
TM21 - Frustration
TM22 - Solar Beam
TM27 - Return
TM31 - Brick Break
TM33 - Reflect
TM39 - Rock Tomb
TM41 - Torment
TM42 - Facade
TM48 - Round
TM49 - Echoed Voice
TM52 - Focus Blast
TM53 - Energy Ball
TM54 - False Swipe
TM56 - Fling
TM59 - Brutal Swing
TM66 - Payback
TM67 - Smart Strike
TM68 - Giga Impact
TM71 - Stone Edge
TM75 - Swords Dance
TM77 - Psych Up
TM80 - Rock Slide
TM86 - Grass Knot
TM87 - Swagger
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM90 - Substitute
TM95 - Snarl
TM96 - Nature Power
TM99 - Dazzling Gleam
TM100 - Confide

Egg Moves
: N/A

Analysis of Tapu Bulu

Tapu Bulu is a Pokemon that is the epitome of bulky offense, sporting great sustain through Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, and Horn Leech, as well as typing that lets it switch into a multitude of threats such as Landorus-T and Garchomp. Tapu Bulu also doubles as a fearsome wallbreaker with an incredibly powerful Wood Hammer, capable of OHKOing Latios after Stealth Rock damage when equipped with a Choice Band, just a testament to its power. While its coverage is limited, it has just about all it needs; Superpower for Heatran and Ferrothorn, Megahorn for Tangrowth and Amoonguss, and Stone Edge for Mega Charizard X and Y.

Potential Movesets:

Choice Band
Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Megahorn
- Superpower

Set Description
When sporting a Choice Band, Tapu transforms into a frightening wallbreaker, capable of OHKOing Latios and Mega Charizard Y after Stealth Rock with Grassy Terrain boosted Wood Hammer, a testament to how powerful this set is. Horn Leech gives Tapu Bulu great sustain and still hits fairly hard. Megahorn lets Tapu Bulu get past Tangrowth and Amoonguss. Superpower rounds out Tapu Bulu's coverage hitting both Heatran and Ferrothorn, which otherwise wall its Grass STAB.

Bulk Up + Leech Seed
Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Seed
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Brick Break

Set Description
This set takes more advantage of Tapu Bulu's incredible sustain with Leftovers, Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed, and Horn Leech. Bulk Up increases Tapu Bulu's already impressive Attack and Defense, making it hit hard and hard to knock out. Brick Break is used for the last slot and provides necessary coverage for Ferrothorn and Heatran. Superpower is stronger, but it's counterproductive when using Bulk Up alongside it. The given EV spread allows Tapu Bulu to outspeed defensive Landorus-T and maximizes its Attack, while the rest is dumped into HP for supplementary bulk.

Substitute + Leech Seed
Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Protect
- Horn Leech

Set Description
A more defensively inclined variant of the above set, trading the ability to setup in exchange for a shield from status and revenge killers through Substitute. Thanks to Tapu Bulu's immense amount of passive recovery, it is able to continually set up Substitute alongside Protect. Leech Seed lets Tapu Bulu stall out Heatran, Garchomp, and Mega Charizard Y. The EV spread lets it outpace 0 Speed Rotom-W to Substitute before it can burn Tapu Bulu, while max Attack is crucial for 2HKOing Clefable with Horn Leech.

Closing Thoughts
Tapu Bulu will definitely make a huge impact in the metagame, checking a multitude of threats with its typing while hitting like a truck. I'm more interested to see its potential with the other two sets listed below Choice Band. Though the lack of Play Rough initially looked disappointing, as it turns out, the coverage isn't necessary thanks to its already strong Grass STABs. Excited to see how this fares as the metagame further develops.

Man, am I glad Grass is trash offensively, because this level of power is ridic. I think the bulky Horn Leech set might end up having a bit more weight than Band, but nukes are nukes. I guess Skarmory will be around another gen, huh.

I can see this becoming a great stallbreaker.

Tapu Bulu @ Lum berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Stone edge
- Superpower

This is pretty hard for stall to beat when Skarm gets weakened. Lum makes you immune to status and Horn leech gives you recovery.

Can i just say how ridiculously strong CB Bulu is?
It did more to Celebi resisted than Meteor Mash from MegaGross. It is just absurdly powerful.

It also can simply kill the other Tapus trying to switch in to change the Terrain and Grass Terrain+Wood Hammer go hand in hand.

This thing is nuts

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been playing around with Tapu Bulu a little bit and have used a different set than Band which seems to be the most popular

Tapu Bulu @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / other EVs in whatever
any nature
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Protect
- Stone Edge

Idea of the set is basically to totally screw up Ground types. Rocky Helmet lets you be a more reliable answer to Lando-T that want to U-turn out. The EV spread lets you always live 2 Mega Lopunny Returns after SR and Grassy Terrain. Still a work in progress (probably a much better EV spread) but its got decent physical bulk and still has recovery along with the Rocky Helmet which is cool. Horn Leech and Leech Seed help to recover HP and Stone Edge prevents mons like Charizard from coming in for free.

I don't think this'll be standard or anything but it may be a stepping stone toward finding some of Bulu's niches other than Band.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Been playing around with Tapu Bulu a little bit and have used a different set than Band which seems to be the most popular

Tapu Bulu @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / other EVs in whatever
any nature
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Protect
- Stone Edge

Idea of the set is basically to totally screw up Ground types. Rocky Helmet lets you be a more reliable answer to Lando-T that want to U-turn out. The EV spread lets you always live 2 Mega Lopunny Returns after SR and Grassy Terrain. Still a work in progress (probably a much better EV spread) but its got decent physical bulk and still has recovery along with the Rocky Helmet which is cool. Horn Leech and Leech Seed help to recover HP and Stone Edge prevents mons like Charizard from coming in for free.

I don't think this'll be standard or anything but it may be a stepping stone toward finding some of Bulu's niches other than Band.
I've actually been using something like this too but with SPower. It's a pretty good defensive utility, and a set similar to this will probably be a stall staple. Lefties is something to consider since you're usually using Bulu as the VS Sponge, not the U-Turn one, and Lefties + Grassy Terrain reduces effective VS damage from any user down to single digit percents. There's not much to say about this set though other than "it's consistent"

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've actually been using something like this too but with SPower. It's a pretty good defensive utility, and a set similar to this will probably be a stall staple. Lefties is something to consider since you're usually using Bulu as the VS Sponge, not the U-Turn one, and Lefties + Grassy Terrain reduces effective VS damage from any user down to single digit percents. There's not much to say about this set though other than "it's consistent"
Yeah after reading your post I made a change and I think Leftovers is definitely a superior option. A lot of the mons (I guess not Landorus-T) that would take Rocky Helmet damage will also gain 6% back from Grassy Terrain anyway, so it defeats the point somewhat. Better off healing up more on your side given no recovery move outside of Leech Seed

On another note, this 'mon is a pretty dope partner for Heatran. It was speculated at points in the OI thread but yeah I've tried out the combo and it works quite well. Extra recovery for Heatran + weakened EQs + great type synergy. One thing which I've noticed can be a little tricky is not bringing out Tapu Bulu too much if your opponent has grounded mons that you are trying to whittle down into range of being revenge killed.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'va actually been having a lot of fun with this set:

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Tapu Koko hits so hard that it doesn't really need a boosting item: even with a Scarf Wood Hammer is going to 2HKO Latios, for instance. Right now, a lot of teams rely on faster mons to check Tapu Bulu, and this set can threaten them massively. It's also a fantastic way of getting rid of stuff like Manaphy which usually stays in expecting to outspeed it. Of course, it falls kinda flat vs bulkier teams, but presumably, you have something like Manaphy or YZard in the back to deal with that.

I've been using Horn Leech, Nature's Madness, Leech Seed and Protect. The longevity (and bulk) on this thing is hilariously good. The set I'm using probably isn't going to be considered particularly good, but I've been having a lot of fun with it. Nature's Madness has been useful to get some nice damage on things like Aegislash thinking they can switch in. And using Protect to scout your opponent's move, then not mindlessly switching and instead playing a bit more aggressively has been the best use of the set. It just regains so much HP each turn that you can afford to let it take a hit or two. Also getting Leech Seed off on Zygarde Complete is great for all that HP :P

It certainly seems undervalued compared to the powerhouses of Koko and Lele, but I think it's pretty good and a really nice addition to the game.

Posted this in the metagame discussion page, I'll repost it here! :)

Calling this shit right now, so I can say I invented it if it becomes popular.

250px-Tapu_Bulu.png

Tapu Bulu stall is going to be one of the new prominent stall arch-types in generation seven. Grassy terrain does a couple things, it halves ground damage, it heals grounded mons by 6% each turn and it boosts grass power. Alone this acts as a deterrent to Dugtrio shenanigans, because with half the power you're not doing shit. Choice Banded Dugtrio does like 43% to max defence Toxapex. Not only that, but Earthquake is one of the most common offensive moves and coverage moves. You really, really benefit from every earthquake being significantly weaker.

But that's not all. 6% recovery for all of your grounded pokemon is amazing. Although this does effect your opponent, clever teambuilding really appreciates the passive recovery. For example, Aegislash. Aegislash loves Tapu Bulu. Defensive Landorus-Therian's Earthquake is a roll to 3hko Aegislash with Grassy terrain up - you also give Aegislash 6-12% recovery each turn. But that's not all, Mega Pokemon, Chansey ect. all love the passive recovery that allow them to be a tiny bit more careless.

This pokemon is bulky, it's got plenty of utility, it's got passive recovery in Leech seed + Protect, it removes ground weakness from virtually anything on your team bar Heatran, it gives recovery to every grounded pokemon on your team and it is a powerful wallbreaker.

Here's a core to try

Tapu Bulu + Aegislash + Toxapex

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus
CB Bulu is the only thing I've seen so far that can OHKO Toxapex, for reference on just how ridiculously strong this thing is. Seriously, you can just click Wood Hammer 80% of the time and something drops. Here's a team I made (and that y'all are free to use, not that you needed my permission) that I think supports it well, between slow U-Turn from Lando, a couple Steel killers, and some Speed control in the form of Phero-busted. It reminds me a lot of Mega Heracross, in that it's so strong and so fat that you can just click your STAB move regardless of what's in front of you and something's getting chunked (I managed to whittle a Celesteela to 30% game by doing this). It fits in perfectly with the VolTurn + insanely powerful wallbreaker style bulky offence that's defined OU toward the end of ORAS, and is a trend which I think will continue.

Last edited:
I've been using an Assault Vest set to pivot into electric types and weak special moves. Since it can keep itself healthy with its terrain and Horn Leech it doesn't seem like it needs lefties, and running max hp and AV gives it amazing effective hp vs special attackers. It doesn't hit as hard as Band but with the ability to switch moves it can hit incredibly hard with Wood Hammer and then regain health using Horn Leech and it still hits like a truck.
It partners up amazingly well with Heatran since they both cover each others weaknesses perfectly and the ability to survive surprise quakes helps Heatran a ton. However Heatran isn't the only thing that does well with it. Grounded bulky set up sweepers such as Clefable and Volcarona appreciate the extra recovery and depending on the matchup they also appreciate the quake damage reduction. It also pairs up really well with Aegislash (no shit) and other grass types (Ferro, Breloom who is non-existant but on paper he should be good, and Mega-Venusaur come to mind).
It can safely switch into Lando-T and even if Lando-T tries to be cute and use Sludge Bomb it can survive one attack with AV and then rethink the strategy.
Being the slowest Tapu means in a situation where two players send out a Tapu at the same time then Bulu's terrain will always remain.

In my opinion it's a great Pokemon, he can only get walled by Skarmory and it checks a ton of things as well. 10/10 would use again

Here's one set I've been using with this beauty. Thought I'd share it with y'all.
Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb / Miracle Seed / Expert Belt
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Zen Headbutt

Basically Wood Hammer under Grassy Terrain OHKOs or 2HKOs everything, and Celesteela, Skarmory, Amoonguss, M-Venu don't aprreciate switching into a +2 Superpower/Zen Headbutt.

The idea of this set is simple, Max Speed Jolly so you better check base 70s like Volcanion, Breloom, Bisharp and Max Attack to nuke stuff with Wood Hammer. 32 HP just so you hit a LO number if you want to run LO. SD so you can basically 6-0 fat stuff. Wood Hammer is used instead of Horn Leech because Tapu Bulu's low speed doesn't really allow it to be a sweeper, but as a breaker is phenomenal, so usually I don't mind using Wood Hammer + LO because I don't need HP on this thing anyway.

+2 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Venusaur: 278-328 (76.3 - 90.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
I don't know if M-Venu runs this set but the fact that the most defensive M-Venu depends on a roll to survive is crazy.
+2 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 400-473 (92.5 - 109.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Same applies to Amoonguss. #COUNTERS
+2 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Celesteela: 235-277 (59 - 69.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 190-224 (56.8 - 67%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T in Grassy Terrain: 433-511 (113.3 - 133.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 224 Atk Life Orb Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex in Grassy Terrain: 402-473 (132.2 - 155.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

As far as teammates go, I love to pair Tapu Bulu with Zard-X, not only do they form a nice Fire/Grass and Dragon/Fairy core, but Zard-X really aprreciates Tapu Bulu's capacity to threaten or outright KO every Zard-X check and Stealth Rocker. Also, giving Zard-X grassy terrain really helps it to potentially set up against ground types.

I much prefer Stone Edge over Megahorn on the CB variant, I feel Flying types are a much bigger problem than Grass types (e.g. Tornadus, Gyarados, Charizard)

The more I use this mon the more Im realising it can run absolutely everything in its movepool... CB sets started off as the thing i was watching out for, but then I started using SD LO with horn leech as the main attacking move and found it to be really successful. But then it also has bulk up horn leech with leftovers, stallbreaker with taunt/leech seed, sub + disable with double healing from terrain + lefties, sub/torment with the same idea behind it, LO calm mind with giga drain and hp fire is not bad at all either to become a mon that switches into specs keldeo without getting crippled by scald and also beats common 4x grass resist checks like skarm, and giga drain still hits as hard af. Im sure there are other sets like fully physdef, AV, kebia berry and other mixed tank sets that would benefit certain teams too.
the threat of CB forces so many switches that it can grab a substitute often for free, while grassy terrain + lefties makes the hp cost negligible. I think this could/should be used more often.

Last edited:

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, here's what I've been running on this thing recently:

Tapu Bulu @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute

EVs are probably not optimal, but having fast Subs and speed tying/opposing Tapu Bulu felt like a good idea. This is basically the subseed set but with a twist. As it turns out, Tapu Bulu's ability provides absolutely amazing support for bulky grounded Pokemon w/o reliable recovery, such as Aegislash, Heatran, Magearna, etc. These pokemon become very hard to take down with Grassy Terrain up, but 5 turns isnt really enogh to take fully advantage of it, especially on really defensive teams which appreciate it the most. Which is where Terrain Extender comes into play. This lets Tapu Bulu's teammates take advantage of 3 more turns of Grassy Terrain, so that's 3 more turns where they basically get 1/8th of their heath back per turn, making them even harder to take down.

Of course, you do lose Leftovers recovery on Bulu itself, but that's not a huge deal since it gets recovery from both Grassy Terrain and Leech Seed, and given that it's designed to stay in and stall things out with Sub+Protect, it also benefits from 3 more turns of Grassy Terrain. Of course, Lefties is better overral if you're just looking at the standalone Pokemon, but in terms of proving team support for stall teams, Terrain Extender can be a very good option, although it is very specialised: you have to be 100% sure that Grassy Terrain consistently benefits your team more than the opponent's.

Last edited:
252 SpA Tapu Koko Hidden Power Fire vs. 112 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Bulu: 112-132 (36.2 - 42.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Tapu Koko Brave Bird vs. 112 HP / 0 Def Tapu Bulu: 214-252 (69.2 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Just wanna point out that the Bulk Up set (not sure about SubSeed) CANNOT switch into a physical Tapu Koko. Those aren't that common right now, but still, Bulu would lose the Terrain War.

So, here's what I've been running on this thing recently:

Tapu Bulu @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute

EVs are probably not optimal, but having fast Subs and speed tying/opposing Tapu Bulu felt like a good idea. This is basically the subseed set but with a twist. As it turns out, Tapu Bulu's ability provides absolutely amazing support for bulky grounded Pokemon w/o reliable recovery, such as Aegislash, Heatran, Magearna, etc. These pokemon become very hard to take down with Grassy Terrain up, but 5 turns isnt really enogh to take fully advantage of it, especially on really defensive teams which appreciate it the most. Which is where Terrain Extender comes into play. This lets Tapu Bulu's teammates take advantage of 3 more turns of Grassy Terrain, so that's 3 more turns where they basically get 1/8th of their heath back per turn, making them even harder to take down.

Of course, you do lose Leftovers recovery on Bulu itself, but that's not a huge deal since it gets recovery from both Grassy Terrain and Leech Seed, and given that it's designed to stay in and stall things out with Sub+Protect, it also benefits from 3 more turns of Grassy Terrain. Of course, Lefties is better overral if you're just looking at the standalone Pokemon, but in terms of proving team support for stall teams, Terrain Extender can be a very good option, although it is very specialised: you have to be 100% sure that Grassy Terrain consistently benefits your team more than the opponent's.
I wonder if the terrain extender is worth it considering the huge viability of the other tapus? Any team with another tapu (which honestly, feels like it SHOULD be every team considering their wide array of team support that feels like weather without the huge specialization required, on top of being powerful pokemon independent of teammates) will end up cutting your terrain short after tapu bulu is forced out by a counter like skarmory. i felt like every time i played against another tapu i made sure to cancel their terrain when possible which was usually before the 5 turns were up.

Lefties is going to net you the same recovery as terrain every turn, so at the end of 8 turns you've healed more with leftovers than you did with terrain extender anyway

Reactions: ehT

Vague

Banned deucer.
Tapu Bulu @ Terrain Extender / Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Horn Leech
- Bulk Up
- Substitute

This set is stupidly good. Grassy Terrain is an amazing Terrain due to the passive recovery it provides for your team and its worth noting that Tapu Bulu is the slowest Tapu so it's Terrain will always be setup first unless you're running a set with speed. Terrain Extender is a pretty cool item that does exactly what it says and 3 more turns of Grassy Terrain is awesome support for the grounded portion of a team. It does function as a double-edged sword though since it heals the opponent too. Howver, Leftovers isn't that much of a necessity with Grassy Terrain and Horn Leech offering recovery which allows you to setup several Subs throughout the game. In short, I prefer Terrain Extender. Now what makes Bulu so good is its great typing in tandem with very solid bulk on both sides to check things like Koko, Zygarde, Latios, and much more. This spread specifically hits an attack jump point so Horn Leech does respectable damage without a boost. Brick Break is really weak, but you don't have a choice and it at least hits as hard as Drain Punch does. You could run some other form of coverage, but Brick Break is good coverage in its own right since it breaks through Steels. Bulk Up makes Bulu really potent against bulkier squads and Sub also allows it to play around offense and status (such as Scalds from desperate bulky waters). I really think this set is Bulu's most consistent set with CB as a very close second. It just sets up on so much with impunity it's insane. This set doesn't disappoint.

Leafage is a decent option on the CB set, perhaps over one of the grass STABs. It lets you do stuff like OHKO Gren, which would otherwise outspeed and OHKO you. This is very powerful priority, here's a calc to show how it can stop something fast from cleaning up an offence team, after not too much damage:
252+ Atk Choice Band Tapu Bulu Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko in Grassy Terrain: 186-220 (66.1 - 78.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
Tackle is 40 BP and grass type.
Where did you get the info that Leafage is a priority? I was under the impression it simply was a Water Gun clone.

bludz

Magnezone is a nice partner for Banded Bulu. Check out some of its best switch-ins: Skarmory, Celesteela, Ferrothorn (to Wood Hammer at least), and Mega Scizor. Removes or weakens the big ones outside of Mega Venu and Mega Zards. Decent type synergy too, although there's a weakness to Fire-types it's not too difficult to fit on a mon to cover that weakness.

Horn Leech seems pretty terrible on this mon compared to Wood Hammer. I wouldn't even run it on the substitute sets because you get enough recovery from leftovers and grassy terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)