1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister X

Mister X

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    i give pokezzam two choices, if he ll not confess, i ll publice more things...
    abyss then post the screen when he tell me the YOUR cheat dragoniter...2 cheaters with 1 shot? :D
    [​IMG]
  2. Mister X

Mister X

[​IMG]

zeoabyss you defend him because dragonite is your.

3. pokekazzam

pokekazzam

i didnt admit it, i just believed you when you said it was hacked, my friend zeoabyss gave me that dragonite and he doesnt ever use illegal pokemon
  4. Soulfly

Soulfly

I battled pokekazzam today and i will NOT believe that dragonite is hacked as it went down way too easely for that.
    Pokekazzam told me afterwards : they said its a illegal dragonite.
    And i read before that the whining of Mister X.
    I simply cant and wont believe pokekazzam hacked , nor will i believe Zeo did .
    They both are honest players and i cant believe a 255 EV in all star dragonite would go down from 1 attack when at 98% .
    So please Mister X , stop this Bshit , it wont get you anywhere.
    Pokekazzam is a dedicated honest battler , you would really want to destroy his fun for 1 loss because you cant take it ?
    Really , go get a life if that is the case...
  5. Loopholbrook

Loopholbrook

I've battled him like 4 times. The last being yesterday. Nothing seemed fishy at all to me.
  6. Mister X

Mister X

don't worry, when that's time i ll public the pokekazzam's dragonite...
    he told me that not is his pkmn, but it's of zeoabyss, so i v give him two choice.
    if he doesn't ammite that was a haked pkmn, i ll publice the dragonite's photo and so he and zeoabyss ll go in blacklist.
    i want give a possiblity him becuse he told me that he understand that was with max iv and ev(when u can see with my screen), so he could be save from blacklist
  7. Soulfly

Soulfly

Almost all battlers have max IV's nowadays , its common.
    And i dont think his dragonite is actually 255 EV's in all .
    If it is , i know he didnt do it on purpose , he always battled honestly against me and i think over 100 people on the forums will join me in this conclusion.
    Could be he got the dragonite from Zeo , and also zeo is an honest player.
    Yes he uses a hacking device to create pokemon , but he and pokekazzam both mentioned that in their signature and the pokemons created in that method are LEGAL.
    Please stop this nonsense allready , you are getting nowhere and the person who will be blacklisted will most likely be you for disturbing the peace...
  8. Mister X

Mister X

i seen that dragonite

jolly

is this legit?
  9. Soulfly

Soulfly

It isnt , but that doesnt mean he did it on purpose.
    You could have just pm'd him : i dont think your dragonite is legit , get a new one and stay out of troubles :)

But no , you had to take it this far because u had 1 loss to it?
    Even if it would have been legit , you still might have lost to it.
    I've beaten his dragonite 2 times before , it might not be legal , but it isnt like winning him matches ...
  10. Mister X

Mister X

no, i do so because it's very sad to win using cheated and hacked pkmn...
    u can see his dragonite and than u can comparated with my dragonite'sphoto that i v done him...
    if he ll be honest, now he ll don't edit dragonite.
    in this forum it' s very sad fights with haker, because when they are find with pkmn with max in and ev in all stats they changed with sav...
    he was very unlucky, because i done a photo
  11. Soulfly

Soulfly

If you are gonna accuse some1 , please come with atleast good phrases.

Anyways , some1 i battled a few days ago used an unreleased dreamworld ability against me . I can be whining in here because he didnt tell me at the start.
    But i decided to mail him : you should put in you signature that you use unreleased dreamworld ability's.
    End of story. No drama, no problems.
    Stop this nonsense allready , if the dragonite is indeed hacked i'm sure pokekazzam will replace it soon enough with a normal one.
  12. Mister X

Mister X

question is very simple...
    he doesn't ammit that his pkmn was hacked...
    dragonite with multiscale, with max ev and iv, with egg move and capture with a master ball

what is legal here?
    NOTHING
  13. Soulfly

Soulfly

*yawn* you are very exhausting really.
    Will say it one more time : Drop it.

Nobody really listens to you , you have 29 post and over half of that is just your whining on this little part of the forum . Opposed to pokekazzam who has been a valuable forum user and online battler. He never complained to anything .
    You did 1 battle ? And you start complaining because you lost?
    Did he even USE that dragonite against you ?
    Even if the dragonite wasnt max EV in all stats , if you gave it a chance to DD , it would have sweeped you anyways.
  14. Mister X

Mister X

I'm not sure:pimp:
    I just want to respect the rules that are
    if he should not be blacklisted, it means that there is no difference with those who use legal hacks
    is difficult to understand for you?
  15. Soulfly

Soulfly

I really had enough of you , whatever we say , you wont understand and will keep going.
    Have fun beeing what you are , you'll be forever alone this way :)
  16. pokekazzam

pokekazzam

Look I told you I didn't know that the dnite was not legit I omen you and told you I never meant to use it and I said I wouldn't use it again if it's not legit. I'm sure zeo thought the dnite was legit as well, I won't use it again ok? We just didn't k ow and honestly it wasn't game changing anyway....
  17. ZeoAbyss

ZeoAbyss

I can't belive Misterx is still on about this.... *Sigh* can a mod just tell him to GTFO the forum because he is just ruining members fun. Deal with it, it's a game end of story NERD!
    only NERDS would take a picture of those things and post them on a Entertainment forum..... Just deal with it I never knew it was hacked I am a legal/legit player and if i cheated it makes me feel bad so take Mkyuerm advice STFU. ( Nobody post anymore about this please if he carries on he will end up getting banned from the site just leave him to carry on his Nerdish ways) Improve your grammar nobody know what you are writing about again it isn't facebook!
  18. Sardiini777

Sardiini777

i'd like to report snowclaw1234 for disconnecting, he/she disconnected and after battle said that i use too stallish team because i use dual screen cresselia -.- wtf
  19. ZeoAbyss

ZeoAbyss

I would like to report Tect nikt for D/C he was getting sweeped by my Jirachi and then he D/C when all his sweepers were gone it was very annoying aswell.
  20. Teckt-nik

Teckt-nik

Zeo I already explained to you what happened...I even admitted to the loss...
  21. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Do I need to keep reminding about the following recently appended rule?:

When providing details, please do us a favor and also provide us with the member's current username, link to their profile and the friend code used at the time of wifi connection. Missing information shall only be further ignored and possibly warned, so don't be lazy.

Therefore this report shall be ignored :pimp: unless you want to report again in the proper way.
  22. PizzaMan12

PizzaMan12

When battling johnwall his exeggutor was able to outspeed my max speed scyther which i find to be impossible since i was only using bug bite. He did not have trick room up, and is not responding to my pm's and wall posts on how this is possible. i think this may be due to messing with stats or evs.

his profile and fc:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=105269
    Pokemon Black FC: 4040-8450-3373
  23. Loopholbrook

Loopholbrook

Exeggutor gets chlorophyll, so if the sun was up that's how he outsped you.
  24. PizzaMan12

PizzaMan12

im almost 100% sure he set up rain with his kingdra and thats it
  25. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

Since this is a weather related situation, and a drought ninetales automatically changes the weather, then that would explain exeggutor's ability to outspeed scizor, so no blacklisting shall be done here. Thanks for providing reporting format anyways at least.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)