Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to report a guy named shofu.all of his pokes were in cherish balls,his nintales used fly/hydro pump. his starmie had sacred fire.he disconnected halfway into the battle,nd when i tried to talk to him, he said "quit bein a pussy i like dem hax."

his profile:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=24144
his fc: 4340 7980 3574

like i said, he used several illegal hax with pokes like lilligant w/ fusion bolt,venusaur with blue flare, and all except ninetales had wonder guard. it was just awful.i think he should be banned.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@Smokay: again, read the rules in lead topic first before reporting. Otherwise nothing will be done.

i'd like to report a guy named shofu.all of his pokes were in cherish balls,his nintales used fly/hydro pump. his starmie had sacred fire.he disconnected halfway into the battle,nd when i tried to talk to him, he said "quit bein a pussy i like dem hax."

his profile:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=24144
his fc: 4340 7980 3574

like i said, he used several illegal hax with pokes like lilligant w/ fusion bolt,venusaur with blue flare, and all except ninetales had wonder guard. it was just awful.i think he should be banned.
I know I'm not involved but shofu is like famous on you tube and he was probably just pulling
a prank on you. He doesn't hack on the battles he posts do don't take it too seriously. Lol "I like dem hax"

I'd like to report theharrysnorlax for two things:
1. Intentionally violating the sleep clause
2. Acting in poor taste when I pointed it out to him via VM.

During the battle, I was winning 6-1. His last pokemon, Breloom, spored my Scrafty, and I switched out to my Cresselia to put my screens back up. 2 turns later he spored my Cresselia as well. I pointed this out through VM, and this was his response:

Sep 5th, 2011 5:38:55 PMtheharrysnorlax
drain punch and ice punch are illegal on the same pokemon so i violated sleep clause, (BAN ME PLEASE)

First of all, Scrafty with drain punch, ice punch, dragon dance, and crunch is perfectly legal.
Second, not only did he admit that he intentionally violated the sleep clause, he used unnecessary language out of rage.

Hopefully this person will be dealt with, as I would hate to have other Smogonites have this same bad experience when they're simply looking for some fun through competitive battling.

Edit: Sorry, I neglected to supply this information initially:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=80454 <-- theharrysnorlax's profile
Also, his BW FC is 1807 1670 7459

Hello, I'd like to report 2 persons: SnackzTheGreat and tlb31m.
SnackzTheGreat: He used a hacked Metagross in previous matches, and used inappropriate language and began insulting me in the D/P battle thread because i didn't want to battle him again.
Proof:
Pipemilo (me): nah not in the mood playing again :P sorry
SnackzTheGreat: I'll use my not-so-good team
Pipemilo: no sorry I've beaten you the last time, so I'll surely beat your "not so good team". no offense.
And then its like he didn't even read my "no offense":

SnackzTheGreat:That sounds like a challenge to me. What kinda person displays there score in their sig just to brag about their wins? A self absorbed arrogant fuck. So bring it, I'll kick your ass.

So I replied: Wow watch your language please, you don't have to be rude. And from now on im just gonna ignore you, i dont wanna spam this thread anymore. Again im sorry for not wanting to battle you again. Just get over it...

As for Metagross, I had proof in PM but I erased it :(. Although he said he wasn't ever going to use it again

tlb31m: He used Legal Hacks in a match without consulting me, and then used inappropriate language in the D/P battle thread. (He also accused me in his signature for disconnecting, but i have never DC'ed in my life and i will never do it.)
Proof:

tlb31m: This guy was the one that accused me of having "legit hacks" as if I had to consult him about having legit hacks in the 1st place and then he said I tenichaly cheated because I beat the FUCK out of him. He's not even worth the battle but if u do battle pipemilo u betta woop his ass!

Pipemilo
: Sorry, but you do have to consult the person you are going to battle with, you are using legal hacks. Its in the rules you fool.
Just be thankful i didn't report you. And as far as i know, this thread was made so people could search and find battles, so if you would please do us all a favor and not spam this thread anymore with your dumb critics, we, or at least I, would be more than thankful. If you do continue to insult me, I'm just going to ignore you.

I had PM proof, but I had to erase them because I had over 190 messages.

I hope this persons get dealt with, since its no fun playing against insulting cheaters.
All of this proof can be found in the
D/P Battle Thread.

SnackzTheGreat Profile:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=102385
His current 4th gen FC: 4685 0772 6768

tlb31m's Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=44087
His current 4th gen FC: 0132 0664 3881
His current 5th gen FC: 3095 8852 9856

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i'd like to report Tormish for using an illegaly hacked cress, i had a +6 linoone out, He switched to cresselia and my SHADOW CLAW didn't even do a third of it's health. Reflect wasn't up, and i have a damage calc to prove it was hacked:

+6 linoone shadow claw vs Max/max cress 282 - 334 (63.51% - 75.23%)

I asked him about cress by pm and i got this response,

qoute by Tormish: I maxed its hp n def n dats it nothin else Dude i play by the rules

as you can see +6 linoone Still 2hkoes max hp max def cress.

I asked if i could see the cress and got no response

Tormish's Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=106437

Tormish's FC: 3310 7107 1553

ps: his latios also survived my venomoth's +1 life orb bug buzz

i'd like to report Tormish for using an illegaly hacked cress, i had a +6 linoone out, He switched to cresselia and my SHADOW CLAW didn't even do a third of it's health. Reflect wasn't up, and i have a damage calc to prove it was hacked:

+6 linoone shadow claw vs Max/max cress 282 - 334 (63.51% - 75.23%)

I asked him about cress by pm and i got this response,

qoute by Tormish: I maxed its hp n def n dats it nothin else Dude i play by the rules

as you can see +6 linoone Still 2hkoes max hp max def cress.

I asked if i could see the cress and got no response

Tormish's Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=106437

Tormish's FC: 3310 7107 1553

ps: his latios also survived my venomoth's +1 life orb bug buzz
This is rexxsix responding for tormish i looked at his cress and latios the stats are but he acidentally gave them unaware for an ability while creating pokemon. Like i said he is new and i am teaching. the stats are
Latios 252 sp attack speed 252 hp 6
Hp 302
Attack 182
Defense196
sp.attack352
spdef256
speed350
cressilia hp 252 252 defense 6 sp attack
Hp444
attack158
defense317
Spattack187
Spdefense325
Speed206

ill like to report Jingda for using hack pokemon

togekiss with calm mind? the f..
also, a bunch of other things i forgot

I'm not sure how to do this because the dude I battled said that he got his pokémon from a friend, but I battled http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=76830 who used the fc: 2064 8896 7269 and he said that he got his pokémon from http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=76091. There are two pokémon in question, a Vaporeon and a Celebi. His Vaporeon and Celebi were both at +6 defense, but I had a Scrafty at +6 Attack, I ran a damage calc and both pokémon had to be max hp and def for the damage that Scrafty did, but his Vaporeon's +1 scald did over 200 damage which means that he has to have some special attack EV's because I am max hp and 150 special defense EVed in Scrafty.

Hi I Would like to report Fatalfate Because i had a life orb cloyster and i swept him with a shell smash and rock blast When he was down to his last poke he left chat and disconnected from the battle

I'm new to smogon and I don't really know what to do... Jacob X who apparently is already on the black list battled me, and when it was clear I would win he said gg and disconnected from the chat and left his game on (so technically not a dc) for like 30 mins now with my move selected and his not. I'm wondering if in a scenario like this if my dc is considered bad. Please answer! (sry if this should be on a dif thread)

Kenpach2 DC'd in the middle of the battle and when I asked what happened by the battle finder chat, he DC'd the chat as well. Futhermore, he last quite minutes into battling, he didn't even got the team ready.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Folks, almost all of the past 9 posts have now been warned or infracted. If you are going to report someone, please at least take the time to abide by the rules in the lead post. No ifs, ands nor buts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)