1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gajeel

Gajeel

Breaking the rules

I would like to report thepokemonclan20, I asked for a gen5 OU battle with no hacks of any kind (I wrote the condition in the rules), I train all my pokemon by myself and prefer to face other ppl who do the same... There are many ppl who use ''legal hacks'' and that's ok but i do not want to battle them...

This guy accepted my rules and had a team of hacks/pokegens, he is using a Genesect with a nickname... Here is a screenshot of the conversation as proof

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lbdnqa.jpg

I asked that he either end the battle in a draw, or DC... He did not do either... He ended the battle on the smogon finder, not in the DS... The DS is on (stuck in one turn) during the time i'm typing this message... He is probably waiting for me to DC so he'd have something to report too.. Here is the rest of the conversation

http://i47.tinypic.com/2egee7l.jpg
  2. magnusmistro

magnusmistro

Pizzaman12 Dcing

Pizzaman 12 Dcing after a mantine sweep. Asked him for an NU battle, to which he accepted. I set up a rain dance with mantine and proceeded to sweep a lot of his pokemon. He stopped communicating, even if I asked what's up and if he's still there. Chat log:

<magnusmistro> morning
    <magnusmistro> how's it going?
    <PizzaMan12> haha evening here, but good thanks
    <magnusmistro> close enough
    <magnusmistro> :p
    <PizzaMan12> haha
    <magnusmistro> NU battle right?#
    <PizzaMan12> yep
    <magnusmistro> more PU or higher NU?
    <PizzaMan12> PU
    <magnusmistro> ok cool
    <magnusmistro> I do have some higher NU
    <magnusmistro> I need to pick 2 more poeks
    <magnusmistro> *pokes
    <magnusmistro> so I'll pick something a little lower
    <PizzaMan12> thats no problem
    <PizzaMan12> meet you in
    <magnusmistro> cooll
    <magnusmistro> My laptops been a bit messed up as of late so I might DC from chat at some point
    <magnusmistro> I'll keep battling though
    <PizzaMan12> no probs
    <magnusmistro> you on here a lot?
    <PizzaMan12> now and then
    <PizzaMan12> you?
    <magnusmistro> haven't been on in a while
    <magnusmistro> but I'll have streaks of being on here a lot
    <PizzaMan12> same
    <magnusmistro> GL HF etc...
    <magnusmistro> I think my team needs some work :)
    <magnusmistro> you DCd?
    <magnusmistro> what's up
    <magnusmistro> still here?
  3. HyunAlogy

HyunAlogy

Erm, i would like to report lupman18 for disconnecting the match. I asked him if it was an accident but he just ignored me and left the chat.

His FC: 1979 7295 2721
  4. Moie

Moie

reporting jp8 for dcing when losing blaming it on dinner.
    reporting koOch for spamming his bad site not accepting matches
  5. sonic fighter

sonic fighter

Guy is using wobufet in ou battle

sweep77 is using an uber in an ou battle
    his FC 3182 3387 0927
  6. Princess Emily

Princess Emily

I think Wobbuffet is now reduced to being a BL poke.
    And thus, now can be used in OU, if you're talking about 5th Gen.

Or do you mean this is about 4th Gen Battles?

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/wobbuffet
  7. hades666

hades666

8. Bonvech

Bonvech

9. NOYoichi

NOYoichi

Jack11: 4212 7473 3995 (BW)
    Connection was perfect the entire match. Before we started the match, he left the chat room right off the bat. When I was about to win the match, a disconnection happened so I believe he disconnected on me to avoid the loss.

Link to Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=143176
  10. Malkariss

Malkariss

Haxorus5150 cheated on sleep clause and kept using spore on my whole team
    if u can, check our battle conversation and he admits and said im a cry baby about sleep clause
  11. PokemonyeWest

PokemonyeWest

Nothing much, just getting a DC after I baton pass a +2 atk to my Moxie Gyarados

[​IMG]
  12. Darkmin93

Darkmin93

I'd like to report StPako for disconnecting on me during the match. He disconnected because it was obvious between us that he would lose the weather war. He left right before he disconnected online. I tried contacting him but he wouldn't answer.
  13. hades666

hades666

14. gengarluv

gengarluv

Teekachu dc'd right before I was about to 5-0 him. He dc'd right after my Zoroark fooled him for the 2nd time in the battle. I got a pointless night daze crit on his blastoise which finished him off and before he could bring in his sableye he dc'd like the little kid he is. I know it wasn't an internet problem because even as I make this report, our battle chat window is still open indicating he is still connected to the internet.

His FC is 5072 1448 1403

<gengarluv> hey dude :)
    <Teekachu> hello lol
    <Teekachu> going in the room lol
    <gengarluv> good luck dude
    <gengarluv> you dcing noob lol
    <gengarluv> why dude?
    <gengarluv> that's sad bro
    <gengarluv> you need to grow up

he might also be retarded as you can see from his use of lols
  15. Gajeel

Gajeel

It's true

He DCed on me too, and then goes on to challenge others like its nothing... These ppl don't realize they still lose even if they DC.. We need to blacklist them
  16. IFailAtPokemon

IFailAtPokemon

17. TheMantyke

TheMantyke DISRESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

Hi everybody. Lately, we've had many users making shoddy hacking / disconnecting reports with spotty information. We want to get bad apples out of the wifi battle finder as much as you do, but we need a good amount of information on the user or we can't do anything about it. One misconception that a lot of users seem to have is that you need to write a novel for every accusation. You don't, but you are given the burden of proof and need to give us enough insight in the case to make a sure decision.

In an effort to try to up the quality and ease the stress on the accusers, we've included a template for reports in the original post. If you follow all that's there and fill out the nessisary information, you should have all we need to add a user to the list. I've included the template below.

A sample report might look like:

Happy Battling!
  18. Branny00

Branny00

Username of alleged disconnector: easyfame
    Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums//member.php?u=147060
    Friend Code: 4986 1231 8084
    Describe the situation when the user D/Ced: I kept on having sand veil hax so he d/ced.
    Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused?: Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: I saw him asking for more battles on the battle finder, when I asked him to battle again. I asked him why he d/ced, and he claimed it was network. After I told him that I was kind of lucky with sand veil, he d/ced. I then proceeded to VM him, with no response.

Here is what happened:
    easyfame was playing against me when I brought in an AcroBAT Gliscor. I set up a substitute when he switched. I then used acrobatics, killing a very low health skarm.
    I then kept on having Sand Veil-related hax, so he eventually d/c.

Here was our chat:
    easyfame> hi
    <Branny00> hi
    <Branny00> this is my first time, so, don't call me a noob or anything please.
    <easyfame> ok
    <easyfame> do you know the rules and stuff?
    <Branny00> yeah, been competitive battling w/ friends for a while
    <Branny00> but not on smogon
    <Branny00> when are you usually on for battles?
    <Branny00> man, i forgot
    <Branny00> d/c!

I found him looking for a battle afterwards, here was our conversation:
    <Branny00> why you d/c?
    <easyfame> network
    <Branny00> man, with all those hax too...
    Your opponent disconnected.
  19. MKid2010

MKid2010

Disconnector

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Teekachu
    Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=159021
    Friend Code: 5072 1448 1403

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon: I swept half his team with Dragon Dance Tyranitar, switched to Reuniclus, used Trick Room, then he disconnected.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused?: Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: I have asked him/her why did he/she disconnect, but that person did not reply as to WHY they disconnected.
  20. FailAtGTA

FailAtGTA

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Yotsuba
    Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=159181&vmid=1266288#vmessage1266288
    Friend Code: 2666 6726 8801

Describe the situation when the user disconnected: I swept his team 6-0 with full hp. Before I could save the battle video, "The connection with the other person has been lost." popped up.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused?: Yes.

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: I posted in his visitors messages section and made a battle request for him. He hasnt responded to either.
  21. TheMantyke

is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

I guess we might not have made it clear what we meant by "try to resolve this issue". When someone DCs on you, you should not immediately come here to report them. You should VM them, PM them, contact them on IRC etc, get in touch with them somehow outside the wifi battle finder and try to figure out if this wasn't just a misunderstanding. After a few days, if you don't receive a response or receive a malicious response, only then should you report them here.

Obviously, we won't hold this against the last three reports since this was a mistake on our (primarily my) part. Easyframe has been added to the blacklist since he has given no response to his accusation, despite being on the last few days. The other two will be added in the next few days if no defense is heard from them.
  22. Dualshock

Dualshock

DCer

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker:Phanton
    Link to user profile:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=120348
    Friend Code: 4084 2559 8481 (BW)
    (Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number:N/A

Phanton DCed on me when his Ferrothorn missed a leech seed on my last pokemon kyorge (more than half health) his ferrothorn would die to my surf and his last pokemon,gliscor would be OHKOed too.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?:Yes

I sent him a PM a few days sgo but still got no reply I also posted a message on his profile.
  23. TheMantyke

VGC Leader

Phanton and Teekachu have been added to the disconnection blacklist. If Yotsuba does not show some defense within the next 24 hours, he will be added as well.

Edit: Yotsuba has been added to the blacklist as well
  24. FailAtGTA

FailAtGTA

TheMantyke, the players name is Phanton, not Phantom. Phantom is a different player.

PS: I love the that Ed show. Have seen it in so many years though.
  25. hades666

hades666

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker:Super Mash Bro
    Link to user profile:http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=161846
    Friend Code:1034 9052 1517 (BW)

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon:We were battling and he began to lose and dced

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them:Asked why they dced but never answered
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)