Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ok then how about Timid/Modest magic guard HP fire Abra (31/xx/31/30/31/30)?
That sounds good, if it is male :p

CMT for Mudkip! And feel free to ask about the coming soon pokmeon, because I can breed all of those asap.
Hello, trikx_insane. I can offer it for your Iron Fist Chimchar male. Would it be acceptable for you?

CMT for darumaka?
Greeting, IenjoyPokemon. I couldn't find anything interested in current stage x( Sorry.

Will you accept a BP item for a Darumaka spitback?
Hello, CBManBearPig. I'm not sure I would do that while I already got plentiful BP items. Sorry!

What can I offer for the Eevees with HA Fire and HA Ground?
I have some Lonely Zorua with Sucker Punch (Lonely for Mixed Attacker Set)
I also can breed Smeargle and Marill for you with 5 IVs.

What can I offer for the Eevees with HA Fire and HA Ground?
I have some Lonely Zorua with Sucker Punch (Lonely for Mixed Attacker Set)
I also can breed Smeargle and Marill for you with 5 IVs.
Hello, mewmart. Thank you for stop by. Unfortunately, I already got them. Hope to trade next time x)

That sounds good, if it is male :p

Hello, trikx_insane. I can offer it for your Iron Fist Chimchar male. Would it be acceptable for you?

Greeting, IenjoyPokemon. I couldn't find anything interested in current stage x( Sorry.

Hello, CBManBearPig. I'm not sure I would do that while I already got plentiful BP items. Sorry!
Hey, I've changed my mind about Mudkip, I can do for Piplup ?

Hey, I've changed my mind about Mudkip, I can do for Piplup ?
Why not :p PM me when you able to trade!

CMT for darumaka
Hello, Trevenant. I'm afraid I would not offer it while I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread x( Sorry!

shiny perfect HP fire magnet for Darumaka and Mudkip :)?
Hello, Pokemonunu. I already have a perfect HP Fire Magnet and I think I don't want it as Shiny. Sorry :p

Bro i want a Swift swim feebas. do you have interest in shellder, axew, meditite, absol, phanpy, mawile, joltic, swinub, venipede, srhoomish, solosis, honedge, skarmory, espurr, unnelby chespin, and froakie. all top 5 and egg move Ha when is needed.

I have a timid 5iv porygon and 5iv trick room bred, aron, litwick and timburr available for the mudkip if youre interested?

do your gastlys have the disable egg move? if so Iam willing to trade for it to be my new father
hey I'm interested in your Feebas Bold/Adaptability 5v(missing ATK) Hypnosis, Mirror Coat Female

would you like a english chimchar adamant iron first w/ thunder punch and fire punch ?

Anything at all you'd be interested in from my thread for this? =)

Petilil
Modest
Hidden Power Rock
Female
Chlorophyll 31/x/30/31/30/30

Bro i want a Swift swim feebas. do you have interest in shellder, axew, meditite, absol, phanpy, mawile, joltic, swinub, venipede, srhoomish, solosis, honedge, skarmory, espurr, unnelby chespin, and froakie. all top 5 and egg move Ha when is needed.
Howdy, dereckyran:p It's shame that I already got every Pokemons you listed. Sorry!

I have a timid 5iv porygon and 5iv trick room bred, aron, litwick and timburr available for the mudkip if youre interested?
Greeting, Cann0n. Unfortunately I got all Pokemons you offered x( Sorry!

Check my thread for your Calm Trace Porygon
Hello, Scurffy. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything I'm currently interested in. Hope to trade next time :p

CMT for Darumaka
Hello, Aoi. I would like to offer it for your HA Treecko. Would it be OK for you?

hey I'm interested in your Feebas Bold/Adaptability 5v(missing ATK) Hypnosis, Mirror Coat Female

would you like a english chimchar adamant iron first w/ thunder punch and fire punch ?
Good to see you again, Johnnnnnnyyy. What a coincidence. I arranged a trade for Chimchar with exactly the same attributes. Is there anything else you can offer?

CMT for Mudkipz
Hello, NessOnett. I would like to offer it for your Misdreavus :p Would it be OK for you?

Anything at all you'd be interested in from my thread for this? =)

Petilil
Modest
Hidden Power Rock
Female
Chlorophyll 31/x/30/31/30/30
Hello, Miria. Thank you for stop by. I couldn't find anything I'm currently interested in your thread. Sorry x)

any of your HP Pokemon in special balls? I have 31/x/30/30/30/0 HP fighting yamask
Good to see you again, SkaraGintoki.

HP Ice/Ground Eevee - Luxury Ball, HP Rock Petilil - Premiere Ball.

If you find anything that you are interested in, let me know :p

Interested in Calm Trace Porygon, CMT!
Hello, Relovan. I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread currently. Hope to trade next time x)

Howdy, dereckyran:p It's shame that I already got every Pokemons you listed. Sorry!

Greeting, Cann0n. Unfortunately I got all Pokemons you offered x( Sorry!

Hello, Scurffy. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything I'm currently interested in. Hope to trade next time :p

Hello, Aoi. I would like to offer it for your HA Treecko. Would it be OK for you?

Good to see you again, Johnnnnnnyyy. What a coincidence. I arranged a trade for Chimchar with exactly the same attributes. Is there anything else you can offer?

Hello, NessOnett. I would like to offer it for your Misdreavus :p Would it be OK for you?

Hello, Miria. Thank you for stop by. I couldn't find anything I'm currently interested in your thread. Sorry x)

Good to see you again, SkaraGintoki.

HP Ice/Ground Eevee - Luxury Ball, HP Rock Petilil - Premiere Ball.

If you find anything that you are interested in, let me know :p

Hello, Relovan. I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread currently. Hope to trade next time x)
nice to see you again too lol okay i sees are you looking for just 5iv pokes? i also have a 5iv jolly darumaka that I'm breeding right now. and also got a japanese kyurem but it doesn't have good iv's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)