tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm very interested in the Bold Eevee, and to a lesser extent, a Noibat. Please check my thread, thanks!
Could you do a Quick Feet Shroomish for Eevee, plus a Noibat for your time? :P

New:

Misdreavus

Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 (3)
Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento, Me First​

CMT Feebas for a bold 5iv Yamask, can also trade it with prism scale if needed. Can trade other things from the thread

CMT Feebas for a bold 5iv Yamask, can also trade it with prism scale if needed. Can trade other things from the thread
Sounds like a plan. ;) Could I get Feebas nicknamed Selma? No need for the Prism Scale, I've got one lying about. :)

Offering 2 5iv modest charmanders for one of your honedges. The one with speed
Sure, I can do that. They all have HP water/ice, but quite low SpAtk IV, so can't really pull off mixed despite being Brave. Is that okay?

Sounds like a plan. ;) Could I get Feebas nicknamed Selma? No need for the Prism Scale, I've got one lying about. :)

Sure, I can do that. They all have HP water/ice, but quite low SpAtk IV, so can't really pull off mixed despite being Brave. Is that okay?

Sure I'm adding you now :)

Looks like I'm out of koffings, guys. I'll breed some more, and check your threads tomorrow once I have some.

Kerry, Mismagius and Koffing (once I get one) for male HP Fire Roselia? I'm really keen to breed HP fire onto a Bulba, so that would be awesome if possible.
Take me off the list, I've found an offer from someone else. Thank you though :)

Sure, sorry about that. Totally my bad, missed that. I'll breed one today. Would you like 31 or 0 speed? I prefer 0 as it takes less from Gyro Balls, and doesn't really outspeed anything.
0 speed iss good. No problem it happens. Send me a trade when you have it, I gotta finish so many breeding requests today *sigh*

Sure, I can give a nickname to it=)
Do you have Male Yamasks by any chance? oh, and do you know if Cofagrigus can get Pain Split in XY?

Sure, I can give a nickname to it=)
Do you have Male Yamasks by any chance? oh, and do you know if Cofagrigus can get Pain Split in XY?
I have male Yamasks. I investigated Pain Split on Cofagrigus when breeding them and it's only available from previous gen move tutors. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)