tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm out of koffings, guys. I'll breed some more, and check your threads tomorrow once I have some.

Kerry, Mismagius and Koffing (once I get one) for male HP Fire Roselia? I'm really keen to breed HP fire onto a Bulba, so that would be awesome if possible.
Okie dokie, I'm up for that trade! I'll get one for you by tomorrow + whenever you're ready PM me!

Anything on this list interest for you a female Misdreavus? I'd be fine with a spitback even, I just want the ball. I have one RNG'ed on HG, but I'm getting tired of waiting heh.
Oh I can also breed you something if you'd like, I have a 6V Ditto so I should be able to do it pretty quick.

Anything on this list interest for you a female Misdreavus? I'd be fine with a spitback even, I just want the ball. I have one RNG'ed on HG, but I'm getting tired of waiting heh.
Oh I can also breed you something if you'd like, I have a 6V Ditto so I should be able to do it pretty quick.
I like the Net Ball of Charizard X, so if you could breed me one I'd happily pass on a Missy with a good spread. ^_^

New, sort of a WIP:

Eevee

Adaptability - Timid - 31/even/30/31/31/31
Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Synchronoise, HP Ice
1 male/0 female
Current options:
31/8/0/31/31/31 -
HP Ice
31/24/26/31/31/31 - HP Ice
(The logic here was that with Synchronoise Jolteon can score a guaranteed 2HKO on physically defensive Rotoms, a 120 move against fellow electrics, but a useless slot in any other match up so quite a gamble. Probably not worth foregoing the coverage of Shadow Ball or momentum of Volt Switch, but I like having the option. Jolteon has such a limited arsenal that any options to make it *slightly* less predictable are welcome).

Last edited:
Blaze please. Being primarily a lower-tier fan, I haven't given Charizard X a spin, and I understand he's a beast. Looking forward to it, thanks! ^_^
Ah! Well, we're in luck, I actually have a Blaze Charmander in stock. He's a really neat dragon, yup C: Would you like to trade right now?

Wants
HGSS RNG'd Magnemite (Quiet or Modest) in Fast Ball.
HGSS RNG'd Starmie (Timid) in Lure Ball.
I will give generously for these as I have dyscalculia and find it EXTREMELY difficult to RNG.
Completed Trades

Skandu's Timid Charmander for Bold Koffing
TyVip's Timid Electrike (Amperro) for Careful Wynaut & Bold Chansey
Rizzy815's Poliwag (Lilypaddle) for Bold Chansey
LegendaryPK's Jolly Slakoth (Toby) for Bold Koffing
Chill's Snorunt (Juanita) for Careful Wynaut
Sean's Modest Charmanders for Brave Honedge (+ Timid Swirlix)
Chill's Piplup (Louis XIV) for Timid Misdreavus
yanicus's Shroomish (Fungicide) for Eevee (+ Noibat)
Luneit's Magikarp (Dostoyevsky) for female Relaxed Spritzee
Turtwig's Jolly Charmander for Timid Misdreavus
Kerry's HP Fire Roselia (+ Pichu) for Timid Misdreavus and Koffing

Pending Trades

Raymon's Feebas (Selma) for male Yamask
SakataGintoki's Frillish for female Misdreavus
im interested in your female 31/20/6/31/31/31 - HP Ice eevee would you like any of these pokes for it?
5iv jolly marvel scale dratini
5iv porygon timid analytic
5iv timid dry skin helioptile
5iv impish immunity gligar
5iv bold/calm rotom
6iv timid rotom
5iv adamant dry skin croagunk w/ moves
5iv adamant no guard machop w/ moves
5iv bold water absorb frillish

CMT for female misdreavus. Good to know that apricot balls can be inherited.

Also, happy new year :)
Happy New Year back! ^_^ I'd love one of your Timid Compound Eyes Scatterbugs, nicknamed "Maupiti." I'm just restocking the Missies now, sorry for the delay.

Anything for female misdreavus?
Harvest Phantump? Ghost for Ghost? ^_^ As I said above, sorry for the delay, I've needed to restock the Misdreavuses. It's tricky cos everyone wants female, so I'm only really getting 50% that people want. :P

im interested in your female 31/20/6/31/31/31 - HP Ice eevee would you like any of these pokes for it?
6iv timid rotom
I'd be pretty stoked if I could have that Rotom, even with the high attack stat. I'd throw you something else as well, as a bonus. Would you like a Slurpluff?

Last edited:
New:

Dedenne

Plus/Cheek Pouch/Pick Up - Timid - 31/even/30/31/31/31
HP Ice
0 male/1 female
(This beast of the XY generation was so OP he ended up occupying the limbo tier between NU and everything below it. But... ...did you see its little whiskers! 0.0 Now with Bolt/Beam, cos you're not using him to win, so why not lose in style - screw attempts at viability, I'd go out with Cheek Pouch, Sub/Petaya, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Nuzzle. I saw a set with Parabolic Charge over T-bolt, in case you really want to ooze vain hope of survival).

Don't have a thread, but can I ask for one of your Moon Ball Misdreavus (female preferably)

I'm willing to trade and/or breed the following:
Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Curse, Brave Bird
HP Ice Helioptile
HP Ice Lightingrod Electrike with Switcheroo
HP Grass Lightning Rod Bliztle
HP Grass HA Psyduck and/or Poliwag
HP Fire HA Bulbasaur
HP Fire Petilil
HP Fire Roseila with Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Giga drain
Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore, Memento
Love Ball Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo, Ice&Fire Punch
Speed Boost Carvahna with Destiny Bond in Net Ball
Hydration Smoochum with Nasty Plot

Oooh. Love Ball Buneary, please!
Sure, I'll trade you a Buneary for a Misdreavus. Currently have a 4IV female that I can spare, but if you want penta-perfect you might have to wait a bit since I got to breed another.

Edit: Currently got a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Buneary. I can keep going until I get a female or I can trade you this and an extra female for 1 female Moon Ball Misdreavus.

Last edited:
Sure, I'll trade you a Buneary for a Misdreavus. Currently have a 4IV female that I can spare, but if you want penta-perfect you might have to wait a bit since I got to breed another.

Edit: Currently got a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Buneary. I can keep going until I get a female or I can trade you this and an extra female for 1 female Moon Ball Misdreavus.
I'd take the 4IV female happily if you're fine with me breeding some for my thread with it. I currently have two females with good spreads 30/0/31/31/31/31, and 31/x/31/31/31/31. And because the XY RNG hates me, I have about 15 flawless males. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)