Other Team Archive by CTC (ORAS Update) Read Post #517

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this thread gets a lot of posts made me hesitate at first, but at the same time my teambuilding skills are absolutely atrocious and this looks like a good place to get help, so....

I'd like to see a team built around this Garchomp here:

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Stone Edge

SD Mega Garchomp looks like an interesting Pokemon to me. It's slow as heck and so it can't sweep, but after a boost there isn't a whole lot that can take its attacks (provided sand's on the field). What really intrigues me about it is that, at least in theory, giving Garchomp the option to mega evolve makes it really versatile. If you're up against an offensive team where Megachomp's lowered speed cuts into its effectiveness, it can just stay normal Garchomp and act as a sweeper/cleaner/what have you. On the other hand, if you're facing a more defensive team then Garchomp can go Mega and break through things it normally couldn't. This is all in theory, though, I haven't really tried it in practice.

To try it in practice I'd need a team, and since I can't come up with anything on my own that's what I'm here for. The best I could come up with was pairing it with Smooth Rock Tyranitar for the required sandstorm, and then using Sand Rush Excadrill to take advantage of the holes Mega Garchomp blows through teams, but drew a blank after that. I also considered using Sticky Web to help alleviate Megachomp's speed issues, but again I don't have much of an idea of how to go about doing that.

If SD Mega Garchomp truly isn't viable, then I'll be happy with a team featuring the standard mixed Mega Garchomp, though that set isn't quite as appealing to me. Either way, I'd very much like an explanation for the choices made for the team.

I would like to suggest a core of Specs Gengar and Lando-I. Specs is honestly not very good on Gengar because of how common pursuit is so feel free to change it to LO. But through some theorymoning and a bit of use I've found SpecsGar's small advantages to work nicely with Lando-I, breaking down things like SDef Mandibuzz/Gliscor and ohkoing AV Azumarill after chip damage.

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

A pretty simple specs set of trick+3 attacks. Basically just spam Shadow Ball, kill or cripple checks and counters with coverage move/trick, and try to avoid getting pursuit trapped w/o killing something. Specs Sludge Wave ohkos AV Azumarill after SR or U-turn damage, always 2hkos Mega Venusaur and SDef Mandibuzz after rocks while LO cannot. Shadow Ball does major damage to most steel types and kills any Mew after a U-turn from Lando-I. Trick of course cripples special walls like Chansey and SDef Hippo and can mess with Bisharp. Finally, since it's almost guaranteed to be pursuit trapped, something that can setup on T-tar and Bisharp would be nice.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid/Naive Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- U-turn/Calm Mind/Stealth Rock

Pretty standard, not too much to say besides that U-turn sounds pretty nice since Lando can force switches pretty well. Gengar then kills/cripples pretty much all Landorus switch-ins after a U-turn. Also feel free to change up the last move if U-turn doesn't work out.

well im gonna guess that ill never get my ou team built around sceptile so i guess ill try to make a core quickly.

suicune
relaxed nature *
evs: 252 hp/252 def/4 sp.a
chesto berry
moves:
scald
calm mind
rest
air slash

Heatran
calm nature
evs: 252 hp/4 sp.a/ 252 sp.d
leftovers
moves:
lava plume
toxic
taunt
stealth rock

mawile
careful
evs: 252 hp/ 4 atk/252 sp.d
mawileite
moves
fire fang
play rough
sucker punch
iron head

right im not the best at explaing cores so here goes nothing. This core is kind of a balenced defensive core. heatran covers suicune well and suicune kind of covers heatran well. the worst part about the core is that 2 pokemon are weak to ground so garchomp can come in and wreck them. mawile is the main attacker on the team. even without max attack investment, thanks to huge power mawile can still hit hard while also having great bulk allowing it to stay alive longer. in this core suicune is replacable. im looking for kind of a balenced team so 3 teamates (4 if suicunes no good) that balence the team out will be fine.

well im gonna guess that ill never get my ou team built around sceptile so i guess ill try to make a core quickly.

suicune
relaxed nature *
chesto berry
moves:
scald
calm mind
rest
air slash

Heatran
calm nature
leftovers
moves:
lava plume
toxic
taunt
stealth rock

mawile
careful
mawileite
moves
fire fang
play rough
sucker punch
iron head

right im not the best at explaing cores so here goes nothing. This core is kind of a balenced defensive core. heatran covers suicune well and suicune kind of covers heatran well. the worst part about the core is that 2 pokemon are weak to ground so garchomp can come in and wreck them. mawile is the main attacker on the team. even without max attack investment, thanks to huge power mawile can still hit hard while also having great bulk allowing it to stay alive longer. in this core suicune is replacable. im looking for kind of a balenced team so 3 teamates (4 if suicunes no good) that balence the team out will be fine.
You could maybe suggest Mega Sceptile, yeah he hasn't been released yet so we don't know stats or anything but his movepool, typing, and ability are known so it wouldn't be an obscene request and might actually be intriguing (although it wouldn't really be practical since we don't know stats and couldn't make an EV spread or anything)

You could maybe suggest Mega Sceptile, yeah he hasn't been released yet so we don't know stats or anything but his movepool, typing, and ability are known so it wouldn't be an obscene request and might actually be intriguing (although it wouldn't really be practical since we don't know stats and couldn't make an EV spread or anything)
yeah i would do mega sceptile but like you said its not even released yet.

thank u ctc for the sex toxicroak team, hope you don't mind but I swapped MMaw for MGard as Sableye completely and utterly fucks the team with Will-O

Why did my post get deleted, i thought the one about bping to mega chomp was actually good.
Please reply, if you didnt delete it then its obviously an error on my crappy internets part, but please reply and tell me why.

Edit: I understand u have already made a team with sd megachomp, but he is in rain and slow af when i used him. Most teams have an ice beam/ fang/ hp ice user, or a stronk dragon, so he is so easy to revenge.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead

suicune
relaxed nature *
chesto berry
moves:
scald
calm mind
rest
air slash

Heatran
calm nature
leftovers
moves:
lava plume
toxic
taunt
stealth rock

mawile
careful
mawileite
moves
fire fang
play rough
sucker punch
iron head

Why did my post get deleted, i thought the one about bping to mega chomp was actually good.
Please reply, if you didnt delete it then its obviously an error on my crappy internets part, but please reply and tell me why.

Edit: I understand u have already made a team with sd megachomp, but he is in rain and slow af when i used him. Most teams have an ice beam/ fang/ hp ice user, or a stronk dragon, so he is so easy to revenge.
reyscarface Isn't there a limit to how bad of a core you can ask for?

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
heres the hera gyara team but w better evs:

(Heracross) (M) @ Heracronite
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 248 Atk / 180 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 192 SAtk / 244 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Landorus (Landorus-T) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 184 HP / 220 Def / 104 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

heres the rachi nite fairy core. i thought id use a diff fairy since belt hp ground takes care of tran for clef and tran(does a bit over half) the icy also helps weaken/kill lant and scor for nite!

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 112 Atk / 180 SAtk / 216 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Icy Wind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Iron Head

Dragonite (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Multiscale
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 144 Def / 120 Spd
- Taunt
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 16 SDef / 228 Spd
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Toxic

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SDef / 12 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

out of all the fuckin slow n heavy hitting megas u pick the one w the shittiest typing n a measly 130 base,,,, o well fuckit

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room

Conkeldurr (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch

Abomasnow (M) @ Abomasite
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 112 HP / 144 Atk / 252 SAtk
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Giga Drain

Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SAtk
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Smeargle (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Trick Room
- Dark Void
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock

Victini @ Charcoal
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- V-create
- Trick Room
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt

onto gar + lando: first of all gars biggest selling point is its movepool's coverage, so spexgar is retarded. second of all landos common switchins r latis, which u speed tie w, mandi which walls u, spdef zapdos p much similar, spdef scor which kinda tanks u too and might have knock off, and spdef talon which kinda walls/kills u. yea,,,,
next is the mawile fatty team. iv been wanting to make somethin like this cuz maw is a gr8 fat mon who can dish out tons of damage. if u wanna be less pinsir n sand weeak feel free to use fat lando, but if ur not afraid of pinsir at all then go ahead n use scarf

Mawile (M) @ Mawilite
EVs: 236 HP / 136 Atk / 136 SDef
- Fire Fang
- Pain Split
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough

EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish

Chesnaught (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef
- Hammer Arm
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Hi CTC I was wondering if you could do a Volturn team with gothitelle to screw stall and a reliable set up set up sweeper that isnt megamawile , also include mega please and give a brief explanation on the pokemon their sets and EV's please TY

Anyways a brief reason why I would like you to make such team is because volturn + gothitelle have great synergy basically becuase it gives gothitelle lots of switches ot otherwise would be hard to get

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
one damn cool (on paper) idea came to my mind tonight

Staraptor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Double Edge
- U-turn
- Close Combat

explanation : now with aegi gone, this thing just got one less resist to worry about. Bird is hella good offensive type especially when one has that much power - i can imagine this paired with some other faster bird(popular pairing is talon) and some kind of hazard control to keep both healthy givin staraptor / other bird more opportunities to wreck shit.. team i made myself kinda failed but i honestly believe that trying out bird seriously is worth it lol. It's also pretty underused and some folks tend to forget how much power this thing has. Forreal. It also doesn't use mega slot too, so one building around it has more space than usual.

Aight so like I mentioned earlier, the Toxicroak team is superb in most aspects, but the one glaring weakness was susceptibility to burns due to 5 physical attackers, with the biggest issue of all being Sableye, as no priority out of Sucker Punch made getting around it extremely difficult and it had the potential to cripple the entire team. So anyway, here's some changes I made w/ the importable, lemme know what you think:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rapid Spin

Toxicroak (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch

Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Garchomp (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Bisharp (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Gardevoir provides the much-appreciated Fairy-type nuke in Hyper Voice without being crippled by burns. In addition, Will-O I've found really supports the rest of the team, specifically Toxicroak (and Bisharp somewhat), making it much easier to safely set up. Psyshock cuz fuck Mega Venu, and Healing Wish as a last-ditch move to safely bring in another member. Wasn't quite sure on what the EVs on Starmie were for so I changed em to the standard, if you can explain why they were the way they were before I'll change em back (I assumed b/c LO recoil but still wasn't certain), anyway, feedback on the changes would be cool

Edit: Actually no fuck that, Heatran always getting free switch ins on Gard, switched Psyshock to FB

Last edited:

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
This team is hot, but Dark Pulse Greninja gets a kill basically every every time it comes in on anything other than Dnite locked into Espeed or Clefable. Nothing switches into it. Vest Azu>Fable?
You can use 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpDef+ Clefable instead, that way it almost never gets 2HKO'ed by Greninja's Hydro Pump from full factoring in lefties. LO Psyshock or Psychic from Latios also has minimal chance of 2HKO-ing this spread. As an added benefit, it'll have an easier time switching into Thundurus (although the NP variant will still beat you) and setting up CM's vs say Venusaur or Landorus as they switch in. Obviously this is all at the expense of some physical bulk but I think it is worth it.

Fistly thank you for all the work you're putting into all this, honestly is amazing.
As for the team i would like a team built around M-Heracross and Tyranitar + Exca.
Feel free to change the sets if u need to.

Excadrill (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar (M) @ Smooth Rock
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 36 Atk / 4 Def / 216 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Heracross (F) @ Heracronite
Trait: Moxie
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast

Hi CTC I was wondering if you could make a team around Entei.

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Bulldoze
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge / Iron Head / Hidden Power Grass

Entei is actually extremely underrated. The reason this thing is so good is Sacred fire. Fire is a great physically offensive type nailing physical walls such as skar and ferro. But the reason sacred fire is so good is because of the 50% burn chance. Bulky waters such as quagsire and azumarill have to take a huge risk switching in because they are both crippled by a burn. The same with bulky grounds like Landorus-Therian, Hippo because both are severely crippled with a burn.Entei also has access to extreme speed which lets it do huge work against offence late game once threats are weakened. All in all Entei is actually great, having no switch ins bar balloon tran, which can be played around.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
I think you brought it up before, and I was kinda happy that somebody else actually thought of this other than me, but i've kinda been struggling to build around it so I figured I might as well just dump the core here:

Heracross (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Pin Missile
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Basically just wear down crap like lando-t, rotom-w, skarm, quag, hippo, and everything else that stops this thing with mega hera (pretty self explanatory) so that lando-t can grab a rock polish against excadrill (and a few other things but most notably exca) and sweep. Intimidate just helps it grab boosts in general, and its naturally kinda bulky anyway. Lando-T ain't lacking in power either, hell adamant earth plate eq has a solid chance to even 2hko quagsire; that's some nice power. Knock off used over SD cuz I hate relying on stone edge to try and hit lati@s and knock off can just kill those anyways, along with weakened (anything that avoids eq) so that I don't have to rely on edge as much; relying on edge sucks.
The biggest reason I like using this thing is because of how difficult it is to revenge kill. Exca can't touch it after a boost (and usually switches out while I boost so yipee), thundurus obviously can't thunder wave and you clean that up with edge, and you outspeed pretty much every relevant scarfer. The only real issue is azu's aqua jet and talon's brave bird after some prior damage, and its a really nice set overall.

Bruh can you build me a team with Kyurem-B and Terrakion? Here are the sets:

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

So anyway, I picked these 2 because they're crazy uncommon relative to how good they are. Kyurem-B beats all of Terrakion's counters so KyuB is an amazing teammate. Feel free to change the sets as you see fit. Have fun lol.

Because you manipulate the metal like Magneton, I have come to you for guidance of a new Hawlucha set that I am just waiting to break out:
Hawlucha@no item
EV's: 252 Atk/200 Spe/56 HP
Trait: Limber
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-High Jump Kick
-Acrobatics
-Stone Edge

As you can see, this shit is different from what you normally see. The reason why I run Limber is because there is a bigger need for Priority to compete this generation than there has ever been. Unburden boosts don't mean a damn thing when there are priority flying moves all over the place. Ice Shard is still a thing and Hawlucha takes hits worse than Blackbeard from One Piece so these priority hits are probably going to wind up killing it so the speed boost wouldn't mean shit anyway. It's fast as shit anyway why the fuck do people think it needs to run Unburden? Plus, Limber means Prankster T-wave from Thundurus won't have any effect on it so it can outspeed (which the EV's are tailored for) and OHKO with Stone Edge. I don't need to really go any further into explanation about the work Hawlucha can do, but what I want to point out is how it counters Mega Heracross. Now, time for its partner:

Raikou@Assault Vest
EV's:252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
Rash Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Hidden Power Ice
-Aura Sphere

Based on the usage stats of the non-trolls, this was Hawlucha's most popular partner and its most popular set. I'm sure I will receive hell for this but I gave it Aura Sphere so that it can actually damage Excadrill a decent amount since it wont have to worry about hitting Aegislash hard anymore. The other 3 moves shouldn't require explanation and Rash because Aura Sphere is event only. Assault Vest helps it tank major hits from special attackers. All the pokes lists as Raikou's counters were decimated by Hawlucha, except Mega Mawile but I mean...cmon now. I don't know a supporting cast that these two would fit well on and I figured the Based Lord himself would know exactly what to use in this situation. Thank in advance if you do take the time out of your life to build a team with these mons, but just remember, Hawlucha's set is set in stone, but you can do whatever the fuck you want with Raikou (replace him for all I give a fuck).

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
volturn is already shit enuf w the 6mon syndrome cuz u gotta fit all this shit on it, but w goth its just eh,,, anyways u askd 4 it i deliver

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse

Landorus (Landorus-T) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 248 Atk / 236 Spd
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Manectric (M) @ Manectite
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gothitelle (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Hey CTC, I've got what feels like a pretty cool bulky offensive core:
Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spd
Modest Nature
-Overheat
-Flash Cannon
-HP Grass
-Earth Power

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
-Waterfall
-Play Rough
-Knock Off
-Aqua Jet

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP, 184 SpA, 252 Spd
Timid Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Defog
-Thunderbolt
-Healing Wish/Roost

So yeah, I found this while digging around threads for a good core, and I like it a lot. ScarfTran is a nod to CBB's Crystallised (great team), as it can revenge kill a lot if faster threats like the genies, Greninja, Terrakion, a several Megas (Pinsir, Medicham, Charizard X not carrying EQ, etc).
Assault Vest Azumarill is a great pivot that can counter stuff like the Latis and Keldeo, plus it serves as a back up revenge against stuff like Birdspam and HO. Latias rounds out the core by Defogging allowing them to switch around, while beating defensive threats like M-Venu, Amoonguss, most weakened Dragonite etc.

Its okay if you change the sets around, also Latias can be replaced by Latios if power is worth more than bulk on the team. This core is for a bulky offense team btw. Thanks in advance.

Mawile (M) @ Mawilite
EVs: 236 HP / 136 Atk / 136 SDef
- Fire Fang
- Pain Split
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough

EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish

Chesnaught (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SDef
- Hammer Arm
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Roost

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
[/quote]

this is what i requested right? if so thanks a bunch ctc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)