1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Team MurderEverything

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by SinfulPanda, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinfulPanda

SinfulPanda

Ok people here's my awesome (not really) team! I've beaten most teams I have
    encountered, but those monstrous Kyogre teams and dragon tail teams are the bane of my existence, so please give me some tips on how to improve and counter those teams.

Arceus:
    Muscle Band
    Multitype
    Swords Dance, Extremespeed, Earthquake, Shadow Force
    Evs: Full Attack, Full Speed
    This guy is my lead. He usually kills of 4 of the enemies before they kill him,
    and I just finish them with Wobuffet and Palkia. That's really all there is to him.

Cincinno
    Muscle Band
    Skill Link
    Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, U-Turn
    Evs: Full Attack, Full Speed
    This guy is my secondary sweeper. When arceus can't handle the opposition I use him to cover for him.That's it. This is really all you're gonna hear from me in this. If you don't like how undescriptive these are, I'm very sorry.

Palkia
    Choice Specs
    Pressure
    Spacial Rend
    Evs: Full Sp Attack, Full Speed
    He's my last sweeper. He Is who I use when everyone else is dead.

Wobuffet
    Rocky Helmet
    Arena Trap
    Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, Other move I dont know
    Evs: Full Hp, Spd
    Hes another sweeper.I use him to kill those annoying foes by destiny bonding and he usually kills 2 people.

Machamp
    Choice Band
    No Guard
    Dynamic punch.
    Evs:Full Speed, Full Attack
    Let's face it. MY WHOLE FRIGGIN' TEAM IS SWEEPERS? He kills off the annoying foes I encounter with his epic punches.Like Lugia.

Ditto
    Nothing
    Imposter
    Transform
    Evs: Full Hp, Full Speed
    I use him to clone the fast powerful buffed foes.He is the ultimate teehee.
    Idk
  2. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

Hi,

The descriptions on this team are really lacking atm, with the recommended being around 3 lines of description per Pokemon. Try to expand on the specific moves/EVs/role of your Pokemon.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)