Team Trials II - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
can we choose who plays each tier every round instead of sticking to one tier the whole tourney? im interested but not that excited to basically join a plain single tier tourney, and im sure im not the only one. having the option of switching up tiers adds variety and gives more of a team feeling imo.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
can we choose who plays each tier every round instead of sticking to one tier the whole tourney? im interested but not that excited to basically join a plain single tier tourney, and im sure im not the only one. having the option of switching up tiers adds variety and gives more of a team feeling imo.

I second this...I would like to change up once in a while.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I like the idea. You can change the tiers each round by one member sending me the new list each round. However, since some people may not send it in or want to change, the tiers you provide here will be your base tiers. If I don't receive a PM from a team member before the given deadline, it will remain as that base.

Team S Club 7
OU: Mekkah
UU: Bad Ass
Ubers: Twash

(Sorry BA..name is a joke between Mekkah and I, and seeing as we are team #7, it works..). Our team will crush Thunda.

team name: thunda & co

uu: dak
ou: thunda
ubers: isy
Did you weirdos come here to race that thing?

Twash you suck. I was going to ask you to team with me for Ubers. Be on MSN more.

Free agent for OU then I guess.
We're going to kick your butt from here to buttkickingville.

Anyway, I've got to get moving, can't be late. Gotta get groovy, just can't wait.

(confirming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)