Team Trials III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Post. My opponent hasn't been on for 3 days. Considering the troubles we have had already it isn't looking the best. I do want to battle though so I will of course keep an eye out.

We have a one hour difference, so I do not know why it is so hard to be online at the same time, I will try to play tonight. GL Eet!

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I claim our loss to be a bad team matchup. They are x4 super effective against us. Way to go picking out the name, Bad Ass. lol

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Ok despite being on at the same time on numerous occasions, my opponent refuses to battle me, even on agreed dates. He simply responds "later" or "not now", and even has the audacity just to ignore me. If this BS continues, I want at the least a different opponent to battle.

Ok despite being on at the same time on numerous occasions, my opponent refuses to battle me, even on agreed dates. He simply responds "later" or "not now", and even has the audacity just to ignore me. If this BS continues, I want at the least a different opponent to battle.
I'll try contacting him ^^

Ok despite being on at the same time on numerous occasions, my opponent refuses to battle me, even on agreed dates. He simply responds "later" or "not now", and even has the audacity just to ignore me. If this BS continues, I want, at the least a different opponent to battle.
Numerous? So now numerous is 2? Sunday, when we agreed to battle is not over. We can battle later.

Activity post, about that Liza i wasnt online since I didn t have internet :D But im here dont worry now I got myself a new internet provider so I got fazters internetz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)