Team Trials IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost after coming back from like 5 para / confusions only to lose to a hydro pump miss on the last turn

sorry team =\

you just don't learn, do you?
I do. I really do learn. I just haven't been taught much
I'm canadian,I have a username with numbers and it's named after a stupid poke,I have a HIGH post count which clears any doubts of whether or not i'm a noob and despite constant rejection I keep posting in team tourney threads saying i'm willing to sub for any team.Who am I?
lol, if 100+ is a high post count then you really must have a completely different definition of "high". I never even made mention to my "high" post count, which is actually relatively low, so thanks for putting words in my mouth, I appreciate it. won't get me to stop though, so nice try..
i think at this point you have proved yourself so much of a twat that even if there is a free slot i doubt you will be picked
I think people actually excluded me, which has provoked me to act like a twat, as you call it, so that no one else will select me. That's okay. I'll just keep posting here till someone does. thanks :)
i want you to be quiet, please, thanks.
I'm actually dead silent right now. Haven't said a word for about 15-20 miniutes. So you're welcome.

@all: youmadbro?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how tactless Charizard92 is? How about here: Charizard92's op-ed pieces are intellectually and morally indefensible. Here's a quick review: It takes more than a mass of loud, juvenile finks to prevent the production of a new crop of tyrannical, dirty proponents of vigilantism. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to break the spell of great expectations that now binds gloomy backstabbers to Charizard92. Did it ever occur to Charizard92 that maybe besides being thoroughly offensive and abusive, its excuses are seriously defamatory? Dream on. However deep one delves into the citations and footnotes of Charizard92's reinterpretations of historic events, and however poised and "mainstream" its cohorts appear once challenged, there is no way to forget that it is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks.

When I observe Charizard92's toadies' behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, "monkey see, monkey do". That's because, like it, they all want to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly vapid ways to scorn and abjure reason. Also, while a monkey might think that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved, the fact remains that there is no doubt that it will batten on the credulity of the ignorant in the blink of an eye. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that Charizard92 keeps telling us that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. Are we also supposed to believe that anyone who resists it deserves to be crushed? I didn't think so. Lest I seem like a hypocrite, I should tell you that many people have witnessed Charizard92 perpetrate acts of the most mudslinging character. Charizard92 generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its morally crippled jokes on adversarial cheapskates. It's like it has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, as our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the classes of people Charizard92 preys upon. It is a statistical certainty that any claim to the contrary is patently false, just as it is a statistical certainty that it insists that its hatchet jobs prevent smallpox. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Charizard92 may unwittingly resort to ad hominem attacks on me and my family. I say "unwittingly" because it is apparently unaware that it operates under the influence of a particular ideology: a set of beliefs based on the root metaphor of the transmission of forces. Until you understand this root metaphor you won't be able to grasp why Charizard92 finds it easier to discuss other people's problems than its own. It's that simple. Are you still with me? If it is not yet clear that it's incredible to me that anybody could be so distasteful, then consider that what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that it wants to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished. Faugh.

Splenetic collectivism is the shadow cast on society by Charizard92's expostulations, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. It's unfortunate that Charizard92 has no real morals. It's impossible to debate important topics with organizations that are so ethically handicapped. Charizard92's grand plan is to pursue a twofold credo of metagrobolism and heathenism. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, it is apparent where Charizard92's loyalties lie. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that it has no conception of our moral and ethical standards? I don't pretend to know the answer, but I do know that its sadistic, ignominious pleas legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. Charizard92 then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. Here's a specific example of the way in which Charizard92 is a fearful organization hiding behind a facade of cool: It wants to brandish the word "noncontemporaneousness" (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that it is known for its sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends.

Charizard92 has remarked that totalitarianism is a noble goal. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand, I'll spell it out for you. For starters, mankind needs to do more to respond to Charizard92's values. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that every time Charizard92 gets caught trying to teach the next generation how to hate -- and whom to hate -- it promises it'll never do so again. Subsequently, its hangers-on always jump in and explain that it really shouldn't be blamed even if it does, because, as they aver, society is screaming for its perorations. Charizard92 thinks we want it to destroy that which is the envy of -- and model for -- the entire civilized world. Excuse me, but maybe I have reason to believe that it is about to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that the real question here is not, "Why can't we simply agree to disagree?". The real question is rather, "Why can't we all just get along?" That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why Charizard92's maudlin preoccupation with recidivism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as "piezocrystallization", would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against its adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that one could truthfully say that I claim that Charizard92's opinion is a lazy cop-out. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about its stupid, hostile threats. For starters, let's say that "absolutism" is "that which makes Charizard92 yearn to hamstring our efforts to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on its mephitic manuscripts."

The best thing about Charizard92 is the way that it encourages us to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward antinomianism. No, wait; Charizard92 doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that its advocates argue that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. These are the same maladroit fugitives who excoriate attempts to bring questions of diabolism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. This is no coincidence; Charizard92's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that it wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to operate on today's real -- not tomorrow's ideal -- political terrain. While everybody believes in something, Charizard92's simple faith in jujuism will definitely produce a large number of entirely repugnant extravagancies, most dim-witted indecencies, and, above all, the most fatuitous blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. In general, I am morally and ethically opposed to Charizard92's announcements. Sure, there are exceptions, but it attracts pompous survivalists to its little empire by telling them that it has achieved sainthood. I suppose the people to whom it tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, Charizard92 says that everyone would be a lot safer if it were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Charizard92 need to monitor our library records? It is bootless to speculate on the matter, but it should be noted that Charizard92's tracts reek of snobbism. I use the word "reek" because I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that Charizard92 is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to reduce human beings to the status of domestic animals. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but you'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart its plans to feature simplistic answers to complex problems. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to summon up the courage to go placidly amid the noise and haste. It is imperative that we inform such people that if my memory serves me correctly, some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that what our nation needs is more respect for the law, not less. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. I wouldn't judge Charizard92's shills too harshly. They're clearly just cannon fodder for Charizard92's plot to abridge our basic civil liberties.

If a cogent, logical argument entered Charizard92's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. Charizard92's exegeses are like hothouse plants. They shoot up, but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms. I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about Charizard92. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that I truly don't believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. So when it says that that's what I believe, I see how little it understands my position. The foregoing greatly simplifies the real situation, but it does indicate in a rough, general way that I call upon Charizard92 to stop its oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon it to be an organization of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon it to forgo its desire to force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem". In such a brief letter as this, I certainly cannot refute all the jibes of the most uneducated loudmouths you'll ever see, but perhaps I can brush away some of their most deliberate and flagrant practices.

All the same, given the amount of misinformation that Charizard92 is circulating, I must point out that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Charizard92's hallucinations about the benefits of fogyism are so deep and inveterate that they can be broken, if at all, only if we reveal the truth about its metanarratives." If you think about it you'll see his point. Although the moral absolutist position is well represented by social and political activists and doubtlessly influences legislators and policy makers, Charizard92's vassals have learned their scripts well and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation.
Charizard92's operatives always show a streak of cruelty that enables them to find pleasure in their destructiveness. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that Charizard92 is stepping over the line when it attempts to support international crime while purporting to oppose it -- way over the line. There are two sorts of people in this world: decent, honest folks like you and me and hopeless incubi like Charizard92. Easy as it may seem to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future, it is far more difficult to wage war on charlatanism.

Doesn't Charizard92 realize that at no point in its response to my last volley of criticisms was it even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought? I once asked Charizard92 that question -- I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this but Charizard92's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that it favors manipulative psychological techniques over honest discussion. So let it call me childish. I call it feckless. Charizard92 really struck a nerve with me when it said that it's okay for it to indulge its every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. That lie is a painful reminder that if Charizard92 got its way, it'd be able to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. If Charizard92's plan to shame my name is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to give you some background information about Charizard92. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that the conflation of snappish slackers and peevish common criminals in its calumnies is either dramatic hyperbole or a fatal methodological flaw. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that if I want to burst into tears, that should be my prerogative. I really don't need Charizard92 forcing me to. All right, enough of that. Now let's talk about something else. Let's talk about how someone has been giving Charizard92's brain a very thorough washing, and now Charizard92 is trying to do the same to us.

Isn't it odd that unruly, unpleasant whiners, whose inconsiderate lifestyle will overthrow western civilization through the destruction of its four pillars -- family, nation, religion, and democracy -- in a lustrum or two, are immune from censure? Why is that? If I'm not horribly mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that Charizard92 knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive -- or at least overlook -- all of its sleazy excesses. My take on the matter is that it plans to create an intimidating, hostile, or demeaning environment. It has instructed its drones not to discuss this or even admit to its plan's existence. Obviously, Charizard92 knows it has something to hide. Is it any wonder that the "freedom" that Charizard92 is always so keen to talk about is a sheep's freedom to choose the patch of grass in which it will graze while growing wool and mutton for its owners? The take-away message of this letter is that a necessary first step towards recovery is to look at Charizard92 with new eyes, unclouded by a lifetime of false information and deception propagated by beer-guzzling casuists. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Charizard92's besotted hijinks, reminding you that you were warned.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
tl;wrl
edit: a quick skim makes me think this was taken from some religious argument and subbed charizard## for<insert religious diety here>

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol ownd....

Official Scoreboard

1 point stone
0 points charizard

well you certainly used find and replace function to put my name in that, typing that in three minutes is impossible. It's a shame you don't like me, I really didn't do anything to you.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I wrote it last night while you were bickering with other users. Get murked

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
if you are under the impression i am siding with you
you are an idiot

also stone is the invetor of the time machine

he did it 1000 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)