Team Trials - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me and Jabba haven't Pm'd yet, alas I know we are easily on at the same time once we arrange it, alas I was hoping for an easier first game than this...
Don't even get a chance to play in this (well I could, but it'd be worthless since even if I win, we'd still be 1-2).

Ah well, congratulations to IPL's team for advancing and good luck in the rest of the tourney.

ODDish and I have exchanged a couple PM's, and we haven't been able to find a time yet. Hopefully we can get it done soon!

okay, I plan on updating this tonight. I've been busy recently, and I also have to leave on vacation for a week starting thursday, and I return on the deadline, however, I'm going to give a small extension.

Can't wait for round two..my team is almost complete..The Most Adequate House Painters advance, all three of us, Ulquiorra, Xenogears and I won.

on the order of finding replacements for your team, I have been notified of some players that have to leave due to other reasons. If the other members of the team find a replacement, just get him to post here, and once that is done, they can play the match.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Sorry Sapientia, I keep on missing you, just incase we don't get to battle for the stupid timezones, It has been my responsibility and I will take the loss in case we fail to battle.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
K haven't seen Jira in awhile. He's German as well (or that is what I'm told) so we might need a small extension if that is possibly. Will try and contact him

okay, got it updated.

I have to leave for a week, however, I want people to notice one thing.

THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT MISTAKES, POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC. AND FOR ODDISH'S TEAM, FIND SOMEONE ELSE, I TRUST YOUR JUDGMENT. I JUST WANT IT DONE.

Why the extended deadline? 3 weeks is the most I've ever heard for a round 1 deadline before, and I need to get this done before I leave for college T__T

Whoever takes ODDish place for his team please send me a PM with time zone information and days that work to play, I'm overall pretty flexible with times

EDIT: I'm gone Friday/Saturday through Tuesday so don't expect a response until Wednesday

This is getting extended because of the huge amounts of players that are in this. I managed to log on from holidays, but you also have to consider time zone differences, and how many matches aren't done. there were at max 48 matches to be done, min 32, which is still a hell of a lot. This is also for the possibility of difficulty getting on for a while, and this really isn't the type of tournament you want DQs for

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I beat Shiny Crobat 3-0.

Team Legendary is pretty Legen---

wait for it.

wait for it.

--Dary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)