Team Trials - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-4 vs Ike123 gg
Didn't expect more, but it would actually have been a 0-6 =x
I played really crappy and stuff Dx You could have swept with that one Poké... Glad you didn't, so I could at least try to look as if I do know how to play Ubers ^^

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well if I win it all you and Jackal do too, so why not? :D

You know now that I've said that my next post will be "defeated x-0". Oh well.

If team RBY doesn't have a replacement for ODDish I guess our team will get a free win for that slot? If they do get a replacement I better get fair time to get the battle done since I've just been sitting on my hands for over a week waiting for someone to fill the spot.

I've had difficulty meeting up with sportfreak, due to vastly different timezones, but I'll still try to meet him and complete our battle.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Confirming my victory, sorry for keeping you waiting so long. Good game.

Looks like we've made it to the next round guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)