Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Okay so I've got an awful lot going on with work and outside of work and find myself without the time or energy for my small obligations on here. I don't think it will let up for about 2 weeks so consider me gone until then.

Moved into my new place, but I don't have any internet. Should be able to rectify that this week sometime, but until then my activity will be limited.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'll have close to no activity this Wednesday and like half of Thursday (GMT+2).

Hey dudes some family stuff came up so I will have very very very very low activity this week. There may be a small chance in the early mornings (6am-630am), but thats it. (gmt -6)

Due to unfortunate unforeseen circumstances, I probably wont be able to ASB until Friday at the earliest. Do what you must in regards to DQ.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Low activity from today (October 20) til End of Monday (October 23). Sorry for the inconvience if ya wanna dq then lol go ahead ig, subref can keep UC

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Low activity from today (October 20) til End of Monday (October 23). Sorry for the inconvience if ya wanna dq then lol go ahead ig, subref can keep UC
Extending to end of Wednesday (October 25th) as my professor moved the test back two days and I totally need would love the extra study time please

I’ll probably ref a few things here or there today but don’t get your hopes up tbh

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry folks, I'm getting absolutely slammed with 14 hour work days. It will clear up by the end of next week. I will find time to order this weekend, but things are gonna get real slow.

I have wrestling practice now, so from Monday-Friday (for sure) I'm going to be gone every week until I edit this space. There is a small chance of like ordering, but not any time soon. For saturday i might be gone.

Ok so activity should. Be pickin up

Last edited:
Going on vacation from Friday to next Monday, and will likely not bring my laptop with me. As such I'd like more time for reffing and ordering in between those two times. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)