Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Not LoA proper, just wanted to let Birkal and Gale Wing Srock that I haven't actually forgotten that you exist, and I shall do the things I'm supposed to do wrt ASS and gym tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding. We shall now return to our regularly-scheduled program.

I didn't want to have to post here, but I have been attempting to work through illness here for the past few days, which is not exactly working. Also, I have lost at least three drafts—I still have to check over the rest of the possibilities—for various important threads. Please allow me a small amount of leeway when it comes to meeting DQ intervals.

Test weeks are back!

I think I have 3 this week? Maybe 4. So yeah, expect me to be kind of dead until... wednesday night, probably.

EDIT: Another test came up. Dead until Friday.

EDIT: God loves my and my classmates and doesn't want us to have two very tough exams the same day. I'll still have one on Friday, though, and the other one is on Monday, so while I won't be dead, expect me to have reduced activity until Friday (got a ton of free time on weekends, so I can probably come and do stuff and srill study). As in, I'll try to post, but don't expect me to do so. Or at least not in time.

Yet another EDIT: nvm, my teacher changed her mind and is going to apply her test on friday, too. So I'm dead (both in ASB and irl).

Last edited:
Gonna be hammered with school and swimming for the next ~2 weeks, I'll be around but expect very limited activity in anything that requires more than eight seconds of thought

Last edited:
will be gone from friday 3pm ish (24h from now) for the whole weekend.
And finals soon so blah blah blah studying reduced activity blah blah.

Just this weekend though will be 90-100% dead

Last edited:
i'm rly sorry for the ppl who waited for me.
I don't have much time to be on due to projects (filming 45 min. movies + making scripts for them like wht.)
If i'm still reffing smth, replace me.
Frosty Gale Wing Srock Dogfish44 Fort Colorcastle
BTW Dogfish n fort i have sent the reffings to gale, he just hasn't responded.

EDIT: for the LC tournament I'll be able to send in in about ~18 hrs from this edit (pls forgive me deadfox.)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, we had terrible weather for the past few days in my state and city, and the torrential rains have led to flooding of the only river in my city.

We had power cut for more than a day and internet has been down since the last time I visited.

I will do what I can here, but requesting you to get a replacement where ever you want to. As I am not sure when the rainstorm would pass or when the flood condition would ease up.

Its a pretty dangerous experience with all the transport systems stopped, ATMs not working, and no network coverage on mobiles. When power and internet was down it was scary as fuck, like everyone was in a state of shock and panic.

Not a good way to die :(

I'm going to take a hiatus.
Yes, this means I forfeit on everything (and resign as Grass GL, wow, short lived).

No, I don't care that you bet on me to win against Ascher.
Well, okay, I'll finish that and the AB because Lad deserves better.

But otherwise, I plan on taking a break from the game itself for some time. ASB has burnt me out (as did another game that I played for a very long time until I suddenly stopped). I need to try new things.

I'll still be on IRC at times, so if you want to chat me up when I'm there, I won't mind. If you want to ask me ASB stuff, I won't mind either. But I won't do your battles.

Sorry that I've been spamming this thread lately, but I am currently experiencing another illness. Please grant me a bit of leniency with DQ times.

My mother is having Knee Surgery this friday. she won't be able to move around much for the next two weeks, and the surgery is costing a lot. Sooooo I simultaneously have to stay home more to help her out, and work more hours (overtime at all three jobs). I will be updating everything slower, but I will be updating things nontheless.

Also, if you want to donate some money, I have no shame and will gladly accept your pity money

Its_A_Random Frosty Ooraloo jayelt413 Mowtom Stary02939
Gerard Matezoide Eternal Drifter Gale Wing Srock The Wanderer
Iggy Azalea Ascher Maxim

My WiFi adapter broke so I'm on tablet
Will get it fixed this weekend sometime

Edit: not quite fixed yet 9.9 costumer service was unhelpful, but I will get to reffings tomorrow even if I have to awkwardly do it in the library

Last edited:

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Going away for the weekend, leaving this afternoon and back Sunday evening. It's only a touch over 48 hours though so please don't DQ me.

more problems, carolfest (literally just a contest for singing christmas songs) is in a week, which is why i've been inactive. i'll also be inactive till after carolfest, bc our leaders (they don't even do much.) demand that we practice a LOT.

hey, guess what! next week is semester finals, so a. earlier bedtimes (i.e. this hour was pretty much the only time I could get on my comp), b. i'm exhausted, and c. as mentioned in a i barely have time to do anything

feel free to get subrefs in anything i'm reffing

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I have surgery on Tuesday, the 15th of December. It's under a general anaesthetic, so I will likely be absent on Tuesday and Wednesday, or at a bare minimum, 'literally too tired to care'. This is followed by mother having surgery on the 17th (Thursday), which means that I will probably be not wanting to do much needing focus until Friday/Saturday ^^'

e: alive and in a unique type of agony. Should be able to order... or cry TT

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)