The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak, I have a very special request. Can you draw me a shiny shuckle (you can have the legs tucked in) that fails in some way. I will use it as an avatar to commemorate my SPB8.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
amazing you finally got your badge. It's about time
Damn strai... I mean... thanks.
Awesome Rotom alt forms and congrats on the badge!
It's something I feel glee from. And I'm glad they came out well.
Lorak, I have a very special request. Can you draw me a shiny shuckle (you can have the legs tucked in) that fails in some way. I will use it as an avatar to commemorate my SPB8.
It is a well-known fact that, due to the general anatomical issues of Shuckle, it is unable to wear underwear of any sort, be it boxers, briefs, or scandalous thongs. Nonetheless, knowledge of this issue is not spread amongst the members of the wild Shuckle community, and such heart-breaking images, an artist's rendition, can be seen all too often.

It is up to you to make sure underwear never falls into the hands (hands...?) of a Shuckle. Only you can stop Pokemon fashion disasters.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Lol. Excellently done shuckle. 'Gratz on the badge. So how did you end up getting it? (I've always wondered how they decide that)
I'll have a picture in the IRC section that I did for the main site. Until it's posted, I'm not to show it to the masses, my adoring fans.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I empathize with its depression, I too put underwear on my neck when I'm feeling down =[

(nice badge)
That's either big underwear or a small neck and head you have. From past experiences with you, I'd prefer to think the former.

(Thanks. :D)

I empathize with its depression, I too put underwear on my neck when I'm feeling down =[

(nice badge)
And I thought the guys who eat their fingernails are weird..

You dare laugh at its glumness? Mock its depression? For shame!
Ah..forgive me oh shiny depressed Shuckle with the underwear or your artist Lorak? ..
That's either big underwear or a small neck and head you have. From past experiences with you, I'd prefer to think the former.

(Thanks. :D)
ROFL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)