The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
When I saw "EGOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:O" I thought you were talking about waffles at first. XD I really expected that to come from you, lorak. You should draw some waffles just for kicks. :P

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!! My post count went from 2000something to 1798. 0.o... wonder if they deleted a bunch of threads or something...
EGGOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:O

When I saw "EGOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:O" I thought you were talking about waffles at first. XD I really expected that to come from you, lorak. You should draw some waffles just for kicks. :P

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!! My post count went from 2000something to 1798. 0.o... wonder if they deleted a bunch of threads or something...
lol.. and Skiddle I also got my post count down by like ~100.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey, you should do some TWEWY stuff, those guys are so fun to draw :P
Not in my opinion, and having never played the game, with no desire to...
congrats on your badge ^.^
the torterra/empoleon/infernape one looks like a yampioli design though :V
Yay! And... eh?
I haven't put a request here in a while. I suppose it's about time. How about a lil pachirisu (shiny or not) showing some curiosity?
Pachirisu always seemed like such a gossipy Pokemon, the one that would eat up your phone bills while giving your house electricity, so you couldn't bring yourself to scold it...

Not in my opinion, and having never played the game, with no desire to...

Yay! And... eh?

Pachirisu always seemed like such a gossipy Pokemon, the one that would eat up your phone bills while giving your house electricity, so you couldn't bring yourself to scold it...
Kinda looks like a teen girl or even a small girl laying on her bed calling her BFF..but anyway nice ;).

Lorak, I haven't been allowed/able to talk to you in forever. T-T

Anyway, super congrats (better than just congrats) on the artist badge. It's about time!
I hope all is well. I'm just waiting for Platinum in the mail.

Also, if you ever have the urge to make me something related to my (eventual) thread, please shoot me a PM. Your art is immortal on this website. xD

Just a random question, will you do the "Spiritomb" style to any future arts? I mean it'd be cool for Gastly or whatever.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Just a random question, will you do the "Spiritomb" style to any future arts? I mean it'd be cool for Gastly or whatever.
I've applied it to some of the other ghosts I've drawn, in a few ways, but I think Spiritomb just ended out being the best of them.

Ok, that's really strange. I was *sure* that I'd posted here 6+ hours ago.

Ah well.

I love the way you showed the personality. I think they are chitchattery buggers so it fits. Thank you for drawing it for me and doing it so quickly too. <3

Also - I second this

Kinda looks like a teen girl or even a small girl laying on her bed calling her BFF

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Quite welcome, quite welcome. Glad you enjoy it!

Quite disappointingly, Imageshack isn't being cooperative with me. Or loading my pictures onto my thread here today.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
As posted in an update to the SBP8 Chaining thread...
... Okay, yes, I know, it's been almost four weeks, you've been stuck near the base of a somewhat active volcano, stuck inhaling soot, scorched countless times from a variety of Torkoals' Lava Plumes, fainted and revived three times, and forced into the company of an Alakazam that's been unconscious for about two weeks. I promise, I'll get you to a proper Pokemon Center and stop throwing healing items at you once the month's over. Or maybe a week after.

Yes, I'll take you for massages. Yes, the fancy one too.

Stop looking at me like that. I warned you what we'd be getting into... :(

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
... Okay, yes, I know, it's been almost four weeks, you've been stuck near the base of a somewhat active volcano, stuck inhaling soot, scorched countless times from a variety of Torkoals' Lava Plumes, fainted and revived three times, and forced into the company of an Alakazam that's been unconscious for about two weeks. I promise, I'll get you to a proper Pokemon Center and stop throwing healing items at you once the month's over. Or maybe a week after.

Yes, I'll take you for massages. Yes, the fancy one too.

Stop looking at me like that. I warned you what we'd be getting into... :(
0_0.... Zangoose needs therapy now lol.
And possible skin grafts.

On a side note, I'd like a bit of feedback as to how well I pulled off the severely-damaged skin look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)