The Art of Lorak's Oasis

*sigh* Sableye... I know, you had a very special place in my heart in third gen, but look at you! You've gotten a new ability just to make half of you horrible results for breeding. And sadly, in many respects, you've been outclassed by Spiritomb... er... No, put that down. Taking an Odd Keystone as a hold item isn't going to trick me into thinking you're a Spiritomb...

XD You're so cute, Lorak. One of the main reasons I keep coming back here. <3

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Been busy lately, thus the lack of updates.

Colosseum's Snag Machine was always the cooler one. You got the Pokemon immediately, instead of after the battle. It made matter appear out of nowhere (Ball Glitch). It looked less Apple, more awesome.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was just browsing through your excellent art when I came across this.

Hahahaha this made my day =D.

I love your art, keep it up!

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Har har. Well, I have nothing slated, except for the work I want to get done.

I don't think I'll end up getting any art for my birthday. :(
When is it? Maybe some free Pokemon for you?
I just realized I never posted here before, lol.

I drew it at 2:20 in the morning, in twenty minutes, as mostly a trace job. All things withstanding...
Well, when you put it that way...
BTW, happy birthday in advance [hopefully you'll draw something for it if you want].

Lol nice, a rat :P
Only my birthday is on saturday, two days before yours, but your presence will suffice (presence, presents, lol word play)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)