1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The battlers of Smogon Tours (updated with Seasons 1-5!)

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by Fabbles, Aug 17, 2009.

1. -Mind-

-Mind-

thanks for these stats, it's surprising how high i am everywhere. yay have highest % *Combined W/L record for Ubers on all 3 Tours*
  2. Screaming Angel

Screaming Angel

Nice Job Fabbles, I got off a good record in Season 8 making it to the top 20 Barely, guess I should have played more, thanks for the stats must have taken you a long ass time.
  3. mirza

mirza

I figured Gouki would have like 99.9999% win ratio.................

holy shit he's human

In all seriousness it is a little comforting knowing the pokemans greats do lose battles too.
  4. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

*I have permission to bump as it would be pointless to start a new topic*

As the title says, this has been updated with all Tour 9 Results. If you find a problem, let me know.

I'm sorry it is a bit lengthy but hopefully it is not too hard to navigate.

My tournament based off these results will start a few days after Zak91 vs imperfectluck is completed for the Tour 9 championships.

Unlikely if there will be another DPP tour so hopefully by the time next tour rolls around someone will figure out how to compile these stats automatically because I think they are really cool to have and look it.

Finally, thank you to everyone who posted already. It has taken longer than I ever could have imagined when I started but the stat junkie in me loved compiling them.
  5. Mattman324

Mattman324

Ha ha ha... 1-4. And that victory was pure hax.

One of these day's, I really do need to learn the metagame...
  6. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

Nice job collecting all of this information, Fabbles.

I'm a little bit surprised I ended up in top 3 for OU considering I mostly played in Seasons 8 and 9. My OU winning percentage looks pretty good, but it makes me think of a few specific games where luck didn't go my way. Especially in Season 9.
  7. -Mind-

-Mind-

looking forward to the tournament!
  8. Bad Ass

Bad Ass there are other worlds that they have not told you of
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a GS2 Winner

heh seasons 8 and 9 i did pretty good
  9. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Thanks for the posts everyone.

I have corrected Deep Thought's UU Tournament count and changed Misaki-Chi to Jumpluff.

As I said, with the name change system I am sure there are plenty more name changes that need to be made. Let me know and I will change them.
  10. Gaborik

Gaborik

Thanks for collecting all this info Fabbles.

I wish I could have competed more than just one season 9 OU tour. I think my stats from seasons 6-8 show I can compete near the top 10 players of the tours (my ubers stats kill me at 6-8), but the most glaring thing to me was that I never actually won an individual tour. I hope I can get back into the swing of UU to help myself compete in season 10 in at least 2 tiers.
  11. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Once again I have made an update to the thread! It now includes every Season of the Smogon Tour.

Just follow the instructions in the first post and enjoy.
  12. Enygma

Enygma

Wow. Good players out there this Tour. Great job Fabbles!
  13. Golden Sun

Golden Sun vale
    is a Pre-Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Dome Aceis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 11 Champion

Great work man I suck though -.-

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)