The Clear Entry Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly 23 hours from now is the deadline for this round, guys, and there are still a bunch of matches that have yet to be completed. Get on it!

I told Blisseyofdoom to PM me before he won (I predicted he would win) but he didn't and I've been really busy but I'm going to PM him now

Agammemnon and I have been trying to work out a time all week, but timezone complications of 9 hours keep preventing us from getting it done. It's like when I get home from school, he'll be sleeping.

I beat CreativeJournalism in a good game. I had the benefit of team matchup for the second round in a row, I think.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
wilson didn't show up to our schedule, even if I stayed longer than it.

Anyway we're like on the other side of the world for each other...

Pretty sure we'll never get this done because NailsOU hasn't been in touch (I don't even know if he knows that he got advanced over his opponent last round), and I've been ill at the weekend (the only weekend we get to play) and have started several pieces of coursework early this week. I will keep an eye out tonight, but I'm not holding out much hope.

going to need an extension to battle ironbullet93, we have an 8 hour time zone difference and the one time we planned to battle, something came up for him :(

We've got an appoitment for 10:00 pm Friday, if an extension is granted.

If one is not granted, then I guess Rising_Dusk will be flipping a coin.

I PMed BlisseyofDoom to schedule a time and he VMed me at 1:30 AM saying he could battle at that time... I was on today all day and he was never on.

I'm still hoping he comes in the next 30 minutes before I have to leave

If he doesn't we won't be able to battle

I'm ok with giving extensions for pairs that are both trying to arrange a meeting but are having trouble due to timezones. The only people I will flip coins for are those where neither player has contacted me or posted in this thread with some type of update. No worries, guys, I'd much rather late battles than coin flips. :P

All I ask is that you keep trying.

Surprisingly, either both players in a matchup contacted me and asked for an extension to the weekend, or neither players in a matchup contacted me at all. For that reason, there were no activity pushes for the unfinished matches, but they will all go to extension. I'll make the next round last slightly longer than a week to give two weekends to compensate for the players that have to wait for their opponents to finish their matches.

The next round will be up momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)