The Counter Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gyarados enjoys your lack of Stone Edge, and even Thunder Fang.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant, Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 16 Atk / 180 Def / 100 Spe
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance

I have an idea:

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant@ 140/232/32/0/0/104
Meteor Mash
Substitute
Agility
Earthquake

Comes in any damaging assualt he wants to, uses Sub to avoid Sleep Powder, and kills you with Meteor Mash.
The Shedinja post isn't worth my time.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Brave Bird
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind

I almost said scarfchomp, but if you out predict them and metor mash on the switch instead of agility or sub, then garchomp will die as it can't OHKO metagross (because of HP EVs) and metagross can 2HKO EVless garchomp.

EDIT: I'm slow >_>

@Gyarados

Roserade @Choice Scarf
Natural Cure
Modest: 4HP/ 252SA/ 252Spd
-Leaf Storm
-HP Electric
-Sleep Powder
-Shadow Ball

Faster tham dos even with 1 DD, and HP Electric is really cool, especcially when you lack Ice Fang/Earthquake

To Roserade:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold@ 188/0/252/110/0/0
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave
Flamethrower
Softboiled

Comes in on anything, paralyzes Rade so shes more useless than hell, and goes for the swift kill with FT.

Since its been 10 hours, I'm going to counter myself:

Blissey:

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly@ 16/252/0/0/0/240
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw

Comes in on anything, sets up in Bliss's face without fear of Ice Beam and kills with EQ.

Oh, and if no ones gonna post here anymore, have the mods lock it.

Since its been 10 hours, I'm going to counter myself:

Blissey:

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly@ 16/252/0/0/0/240
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw

Comes in on anything, sets up in Bliss's face without fear of Ice Beam and kills with EQ.

Oh, and if no ones gonna post here anymore, have the mods lock it.

Weavile@Focus Sash

Hasty

Ev's 128 atk 128 SAtk 252 Spd

Ice Punch
Pursuit
Brick Break
HP Psychic

Comes in takes a hit thx too Focus Sash and OHKO it with Ice Punch
HP Psychic maybe can OHKO Toxicroak or any Fighting with low SDef..

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Relaxed | Levitate
252 HP, 252 HP, 6 SDef
~Hypnosis
~Iron Defense
~Gyro Ball
~Explosion

Can survive a Pursuit on the switch. Hypnosis to lol at Weavile while pumping up the defense, then Gyro Ball it to eternity.

Rhyperior@leftovers
Quiet
252 def, 252 sp. atk
0 spd iv
-Thunderbolt
-Sleep talk
-Fire Blast
-Ice Beam

With 76 speed, he outspeeds bronzong (which cannot have 504 hp evs btw) and still takes gyro ball as a base 30 attack, dealing less than 40 damage without atk ev's on bronzong. With max sp. atk, fire blast does good damage to bronzong.

@ Rhyperior

Heatran@ LifeOrb

Modest / Flash Fire

252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def

Overheat
Earth Power
Hidden Power: Ice
Taunt

Comes in on Fire Blast, getting the boost from flash fire and OHKO's back with overheat. Earth Power and HP: Ice are for coverage, and taunt is to try and keep a switch-in from getting a setup.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@ Rhyperior

Heatran@ LifeOrb

Modest / Flash Fire

252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def

Overheat
Earth Power
Hidden Power: Ice
Taunt

Comes in on Fire Blast, getting the boost from flash fire and OHKO's back with overheat. Earth Power and HP: Ice are for coverage, and taunt is to try and keep a switch-in from getting a setup.
Milotic@Leftovers
-Hydro Pump
-Recover
-Ice Beam
-Hypnosis

Comes in on any of your attacks with ease, actually delighting in BRN, resulting in a DEF buff. Strikes back with Hydro Pump for a 1/2hko, and takes little in return.

Milotic@Leftovers
-Hydro Pump
-Recover
-Ice Beam
-Hypnosis

Comes in on any of your attacks with ease, actually delighting in BRN, resulting in a DEF buff. Strikes back with Hydro Pump for a 1/2hko, and takes little in return.
Hyno
172 HP / 112 SpA / 224 SpD
Calm / Insomnia
Nasty Plot
Psychic
Hidden Power (fighting)
Wish

Immune to hypnosis, since you didn't list any evs im assuming 0 in everything, so i can take a few surfs and wish for HP while i nasty plot. and KO with Psychic.

Hyno
172 HP / 112 SpA / 224 SpD
Calm / Insomnia
Nasty Plot
Psychic
Hidden Power (fighting)
Wish

Immune to hypnosis, since you didn't list any evs im assuming 0 in everything, so i can take a few surfs and wish for HP while i nasty plot. and KO with Psychic.
Spiritomb@Leftovers
Modest
252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SDef
-Pain Split
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Shadow Ball

To The Rider's Spiritomb:

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant@ 140/232/32/0/0/104
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Agility
ThunderPunch

Metagross enjoys your obvious lack of WoW, so I come in on anything, and 2KO you with Meteor Mash. W/o SpA EVs, Shadow Ball is a 4KO on me, Lefties and all.

to your metagross

Donphan @ leftovers
Impish
252/196/62 (HP/DEF/ATK)
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Rapid Spin
Roar

he'll take your earthquakes and meteor mashes, but you can't take too many earthquakes

to your metagross

Donphan @ leftovers
Impish
252/196/62 (HP/DEF/ATK)
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Rapid Spin
Roar

he'll take your earthquakes and meteor mashes, but you can't take too many earthquakes
Articuno@Leftovers
Bold Nature
252hp/96def/64spatk/96spdef
-Ice Beam
-Roost
-Water Pulse
-HP Elec

@ Blissey

Tyranitar @ Leftovers

Adamant--Sand Stream--252 HP/ 252 Atk / 4 Spd

Stone Edge
Pursuit
Focus Punch
Substitute

Comes in on your sub, set up one of my own 101 HP subs. Proceed to nuke blissey with focus punches. Pursuit and Stone Edge STAB moves to help out in pretty much any situation.

Lady Lyndis, why be so defensive with your Blaziken? You resist FT. If it has Water Pulse, then Sp. Def EVs would be the norm.

Anyway, to Blaziken:

Salamence @ Leftovers
Adamant@ 120/252/0/0/0/136
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Comes in on anything(watch for Blaze Kick's high burn rate), Dances in Blaziken's face, and lays a smackdown with an SE Earthquake. Oh, FT is there as a reminder NOT to use flying/floating Steel types or Mojanbo.

@ Salamence

Cresselia@leftovers
Timid
232 sp. atk, 192 spd, 72 def, 12 hp
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam

Cresselia with a tweaked ev spread. Ice beam will on average OHKO salamence, and it outspeeds salamence by one point. It takes a DD dragon claw as a 3hko on average.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@ Salamence

Cresselia@leftovers
Timid
232 sp. atk, 192 spd, 72 def, 12 hp
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam

Cresselia with a tweaked ev spread. Ice beam will on average OHKO salamence, and it outspeeds salamence by one point. It takes a DD dragon claw as a 3hko on average.
Regice @ Leftovers
Calm
252 HP/129 SA/129 SD

Hyper Beam
Toxic
Ice Beam
Rest

Walls you all day regardless of Charge Beam's boosts. Quickly stalls you out of Rest with Toxic, Hyper Beam is there for power when you do sleep, as the recovery turn is no objection. Lack of SD is amusing and I enjoy novelty sets. :'D

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
@Age of Kings' Regice:
Metagross@Choice Band
Adamant 252 HP / 232 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spe
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Thunderpunch
-Ice Punch
Resists both Hyper Beam and Ice Beam, immune to Toxic, and easily OHKOes with a solid Meteor Mash.

@ Donphan

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Jolly nature
252 atk, 252 spd, 6 def
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor
- Night Slash

Even if Donphan uses Stealth Rock on the switch, Shedinja is in before they can affect it. Dances up unhindered then strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)