Banned deucer.
@PaPeRpLaNe's Ursaring:
Spiritomb@Leftovers
Bold 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
-HP Fighting
-Nasty Plot
-Pain Split
-Shadow Ball
Spiritomb is immune to Close Combat and Return, so only the relatively weak Shadow Claw hits it. HP Fighting hurts Ursaring a lot, especially with Burn in play.

Bronzong@leftovers
sassy 252Hp/152Att/8Def/98Sdef
-Gyro ball
-Explosion
-Stealth Rock
-Hypnosis
Takes nuetral damage from Spiritomb's attacks, comes in and uses hypnosis. Attacks with Gyroball. Probably not the best counter, but it gets the job done.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
@pyro_spice:
That is not a counter. Gyro Ball does next to nothing due to Spiritomb's low Speed, and Explosion does nothing at all. Sure, it can use Hypnosis, but Spiritomb can wait out Gyro Ball's pathetic 8 PP with Pressure, wake up, and continue to Nasty Plot, until it launches a super-powerful Shadow Ball.

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Adamant, Sand Veil
252 At, 252 Hp, 6 Sd
~Outrage
~Earthquake
~Fire Fang
~Stone Edge

Shadow Ball does 44.05% - 51.67% to my Garchomp after a Nasty Plot, while I do about 90% to you. No need for speed EVs on it, so I added some bulk. It might not be too strategic, but it does what it needs to do; survive the attack and get you out. There isn't a lot that can take one of these CB Outrages, either.

To Garchomp:

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Relaxed@ 252/144/112/0/0/0
Gyro Ball
Earthquake
Rest
Sleep Talk

Comes in on anything but FF, and kills with Gyro Ball. RestTalk is there to wean off damage, and attack while sleeping.

Magneton @ Shuca Berry
Magnet Rise
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Toxic

Comes in on anything but Earthquake and just kills with Thunderbolt.

Magneton @ Shuca Berry
Magnet Rise
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Toxic

Comes in on anything but Earthquake and just kills with Thunderbolt.
Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Hidden Power Fire
Discarge
Tri-Attack
Flash Cannon

Random set i thought of which completley walls you and kills with HP Fire.

@ Bliss
nevermind, @ Duggy, who it still works on.

Flygon @ Expert Belt
Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Toxic
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fireblast

Immune/resitsts you attacks, sets up passive damage with toxic, and mauls with STAB attacks. Expert belt to make it harder to come in on.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Over 2000 counters. We should take this opportunity to ban Blissey and Shedinja from this game.

Cresselia @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtk
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Absorbs Toxic, immune to one of your STAB attacks, and can happily take the rest while 2hkoing you.

Hypno @ Leftovers
Insomnia
Calm 252HP 252Def
-Skill Swap
-Toxic
-Protect
-Psychic

Skill Swap Insomnia shuts down any STalker. Toxic and Protect will stall you out since Ice beam does at most 14%, Psychic just helps him to hit pesky Poison types and Steel types.

@ Metagross

Magnezone @ Focus Sash
Timid nature
252 hp, 252 spd, 6 def
- Thunderbolt
- Magnet Rise
- HP Fire
- Flash Cannon

Metagross's speed: 239
Magnezone's speed: 240
Resists everything but Earthquake. If it Earthquakes on the switch, Magnezone survives with Sash then Magnet Rises to safety and kills Metagross at its leisure.

A Magnezone;

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest, 252 Sp. Attack/252 Hp/6 Special def.
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

You dont do much to this, especially without investing special attack evs, and I KO with either attack.

A Magnezone;

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest, 252 Sp. Attack/252 Hp/6 Special def.
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

You dont do much to this, especially without investing special attack evs, and I KO with either attack.
Kecleon@Leftovers
Color Change
252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful

Dig
Skill Swap
Shadow Sneak
Sucker Punch

seems little frail in the attack but it can Skill Swap Heatran and then it gets Fire Immune and OHko or change color when ive used Dig and then i Sucker Punch him. Shadow Sneak for Priority move and finish him with Sucker punch if its take that.
With 372 SDef it can take some hits.

Not when you use Color Change first Shadow sneak then continue or use with it or finish him with Sucker Punch. Come on 120 BP SDef he take Earth Power XD.
Shit, I knew you had a point... What I meant was if you take a fire blast on the switch, you will become fire, if you use dig, you will get hit by earth power hard, because your underground, and fire type.

Whatever.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
@spiderweb's Kecleon:
Pidgeot@Leftovers
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Brave Bird
-Return
-Roost
-HP Grass
Pidgeot is immune to Ground and Ghost, and HP Grass deals with Color Change. Roost restores any health lost while Brave Bird slams Kecleon.

@akayfortyseven: Earth Power doesn't hit digging Pokemon. Only Earthquake and Magnitude do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)