The Crystal Ball Cup [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have yet to receive a PM with latios315's team. Is he still active or should a replacement be given?

Just sent in my team.
I just realized, Im leaving tomorrow night for a week-long trip and will have no access to shoddy. So If I don't get my battle done by tomorrow I guess you can sub somebody in for me.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the delays. My internet has been super buggy so I'm forced to go to the Cafe to get internet which isn't much. I'm sending out another big batch up PMs.

I also seem to be missing quite a few PMs, I'm gonna extend the deadline till Wednesday. IF YOUR PLAYING IN THIS TOURNEY, GET THEM IN PLEASE!

Thanks

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I saw wraith was active on the forums the other day viewing some threads so I sent him a PM telling him to meet me on the CAP Server but he never showed up. I'll keep trying.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Haven't Jabba sent his team yet? He told me he'll be sending it on Friday..
Also, when exactly is the deadline? Friday is on the 26th, not on the 29th. Monday is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)