The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
formal activity win request against The Goomy

He has ignored my most recent VM to schedule a time as well as my attempts to schedule a match in group PM.

Yea i would also like to request a activity win against The Goomy everyone in our group has tried to get in contact with him at various points in time and he has ignored all vms or requests to set up a time even though i have seen him online various times.

I need a DPP OU player. Somebody worthy of our time. Please send me a PM so we can add you on my squad " DaH PrOLiFikz " We currently have a 10-8 record...

Well, I'm traveling tomorrow to London so I won't be able to play until Thursday.

I ask for the activity win against Steel Edges and zfs

Requesting an activity win against Exa. I have sent him a couple of messages throughout the duration of this round, and not once have I heard from him in any fashion. He's been online too, so it's not like he's simply not been around to see my messages.

julian said i could take the win (see his wall) me and scarbo might be able to play but idk, badabing and lohgock were on smog tours but they seem to have left.

EDIT : Won vs scarbo sorry for the flinches

Last edited:
Lost to BLINGAS (Tanner). Julian gave me the win. Haven't been able to fight badabing and won't be able to play tomorrow.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Figufgyu decided to not respond to me on day one for thirty days and try to contact me yesterday - then, he did not respond to me again and wasn't active today.

Pretty sure this deems me worthy of the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)