Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna try/ fail at the darkest of the dark nu pokes
Pokemon Showdown! Username: Shuckleking202
Hall of Fame Standing: N/A
Dark Horse Pokemon Currently Working With: Beedrill, Cottonee
Current Ladder Standing on Pokemon Showdown!: 1717 ± 89 (provisional) 17-6
Beedrill is terrible. Cannot take hits for its life. Can get a fast t spikes, thats about it. Dont think a banded/scarfed set would work as the stealth rock weakness is terrible.
Cottonee is better, but not much. Is very predictable, as it cannot really do much besides toxic/leech seed stall. Once opponent knows you run encore, it becomes a mindgame of switching on a nonattacking move or switching and letting me get a free sub. GOod annoyer on toxic stall teams, but exeggutor is much better with better bulk and reliable sitrus berry.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, perhaps you should try using Memento on Cottonee, since that is one of its greatest gems. There's no rule that says that your Dark Horse has to be your star, so making it support your star would probably be best.

lol, i'm still waiting to be included in the Silver Class of the first round :P

I re-edit this post once i see if i have time to do the second round

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A round is a month, or each month's usage statistics post anyways. If you qualify for the Hall of Fame, go ask FireMage to confirm it and put you there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)