The Everything NHL Thread

The habs are gonna loser point themselves out of a top draft pick

rofl at those gifs, especially Justin's

all it does is make me think of how I get to watch Li'l Gerbe and Li'l Ennis get shoved around like ragdolls for 45 minutes every game
whoa hold on, don't you dare talk shit about Nathan "Motherfucking" Gerbe

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I love Gerbs, but he was out last night with the dreaded "upper-body injury" :chaos:

I saw him during warmups so I'm sure it's not too serious, but it still blows

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Crosby back tonight. Here's hoping he makes up for lost time cause I picked him as my 3rd pick in my fantasy league hoping he'd do some damage but clearly that didn't happen. Sum bs.

Also, wtf are the canucks doing lately, please stop losing to teams like Montreal and coughing up 2 goal leads. Hopefully they get this out of their system before the playoffs. It is also looking likely that a 1st round Chicago matchup could happen...oh joy.

^ was that from the game a long ass time ago......I'm pretty sure I saw that live. He got the call too.

Jets vs Caps....huge game tonight. The next 5 games are super important for both squads considering they play each other twice.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Speaking of standings, the Senators have a chance to get a 1 point lead over the Bruins (although the B's will have two games in hand) tonight against the pathetic Habs...despite the fact that they've lost 5 more games and struggle to maintain a positive goal differential. Pretty significant since the Bruins are facing a much tougher Philly tomorrow with their entire team destroyed by injuries at every position.

Bergeron, Horton, Peverly, Ference, Boychuk, Pouliot, Rask all down to injury at the same time...this is getting absurd. This might be the only time I will ever root for Montreal.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oilers are a bunch of pansies. Can we get rid of Tom Renney already? The only positive that came out of that game is that Calgary is 2 points further from a playoff spot now.

what are the chances Boston misses the playoffs entirely...
If Boston goes .500 the rest of the way, Winnipeg would have to win 10 of their last 11 games to pass them. So the chances are pretty slim, unless they completely fall flat. Although if they slipped down to 8th and faced the Rangers in the first round... that would be an amazing series to watch.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
He was being sarcastic.

Boston will finish in the 2nd seed most likely; they have 2 games in hand iirc atm. Unless of course, Thomas continues to have those "bounces" he claims are happening.

If Boston goes .500 the rest of the way, Winnipeg would have to win 10 of their last 11 games to pass them. So the chances are pretty slim, unless they completely fall flat. Although if they slipped down to 8th and faced the Rangers in the first round... that would be an amazing series to watch.
Boston hasn't gone .500 in like 3 months and they have just been awful lately. I doubt they'll get the 2nd spot back even if Ottawa hasn't exactly been stellar. It would be hilarious if they missed the playoffs though, as unlikely as that is.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I highly doubt they'll fall THAT far, but at this point they're far from a lock to win the division. If they get a couple players back soon, they should.

Bergeron, Horton, Peverly, Ference, Boychuk, Pouliot, Rask all down to injury at the same time...this is getting absurd. This might be the only time I will ever root for Montreal.
Better now to have them back healthy in the playoffs than lose them then. (See: Sabres, 2006)

Also, THANK YOU JETS FOR WINNING IN REGULATION

It kind of amuses me that every time Winnipeg's fans wind up in the news its because their chant had absolutely nothing to do with their own team. I guess not even they know half the names on that horrific roster...

Sayonara

don't forget
Yeah, Winnipeg's roster isn't playoff-worthy. It would be great if they made it, though. They play well as a team!

@ above.....................................................................
It kind of amuses me that every time Winnipeg's fans wind up in the news its because their chant had absolutely nothing to do with their own team. I guess not even they know half the names on that horrific roster...
You're shit.

Go team!

Do I have to point out which of those rattles you more? Shocking/offending does a lot more than generic "Go<team> Go" chants. A pissed star forward is not a very effective star forward.

We know all of the Jets more than anyone knows their home team and we've had them for 70 games. We would be damn fucking proud to be the worst team in history to make the playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)