The Exclusion Tournament - ROUND 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am online at the moment and i have been for most of the night yesterday.
Come now on Shoddy if possible.

Edit: Won 3-0 against Philip. GG man.

Just posting to say that Taylor and I have communicated and will be getting our match done later today.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I barely won 1-0 against Fishin.

There were points where it could have been won by the both of us, but I luckily hit one of Fishin's Pokemon for a critical hit, which inevitably cost him the game.

Great game, though.

If we decide to change our team from round 2, do we need to send you the changes? And if my opponent didn't send in their team last round, do they need to send it to you before we battle?
Yes. But your opponent doesn't need to send his team if he's not changing it from the team he used last round.

---

Cynthia
Imperfectluck
Biglsworth
Articanus
Itchni
Serenity
Kevin Garret
gmax
Absoldeath
Druggedfox

These people have until tomorrow to do their matches. If not I will give the win to the person I see is more active here or coin flip. Just confirm that you've read this message if you haven't seen or heard from your opponent.

I've been here. IIRC Moonlightshadow (who did PM me back when he was originally my opponent) needs to fight Itchni for the spot. So, it's not like I haven't been making an effort to battle, it's just I certainly can't lol.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Yes. But your opponent doesn't need to send his team if he's not changing it from the team he used last round.
Unless you never made his name black in the previous round, he won by default by never sending in his team. Wouldn't that mean he needs to send in his team since you never confirmed a team with only two standard moves? I'll send him a PM regardless.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I'll save you two the trouble, I have exams and stuff going on. I'm sorry, I should've withdrawn earlier itself. Gl Kevin Garrett. Sorry for holding up your gig Arin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)