THE FORECAST SAYS IT IS A RAINY DAY

YOU WERE RECKED BY
A BLUE FROG!

Hi smogonites, it is my first RMT and my first succesful attempt at a weather team, so here it is. Enjoy and please rate and tell me what is good what is bad and what needs improvement.
THE TEAM IN DETAIL

politoed@ leftovers
bold (+def,-atk)
drizzle
252hp/252def/4satk

scald
perish song
toxic
protect

Not much to say, the weather starter of any rain team it is my physical wall, it can take many hits with ease, as well as toxic stalling and sponging hits even easier sfter burning opponents with scald. perish song is to stop set up sweepers as well as being part of an evel and a gimmickey plan i will explai later.

wobbuffet@ leftovers
bold (+def,-atk)
shadow tag
28hp/252def/228sdef

counter
mirror coat
encore
safe guard

so this is the gimmick i have in store. after a perish song from politoed, i wait until the counter falls to 2, and then switches in this thing to ensure the ko, the opponent will obviously send out a set up sweeper to get the better of me so i encore their set up move, switch in my own set up sweeper, and then sweep. he is a 1 use weapon that can change the whole game, safe guard is to protect my incoming poke from status for a while.

poliwrath@ leftovers
jolly (+spe,-satk)
swift swim
252atk/216spe/40hp

hypnosis
belly drum
water fall
earthquake

the blue frog meantioned in the title happens to be green when shiney,this thing sweeps with every meaning to the word, most of the time i swith into him after i get the encoar with my wobb, hypnosis is incase the plan goes wrong, belly drum is my set up move, water fall for stab and earthquake for coverage, i am considering ice punch over hypnosis but that makes me quite vulnerable when setting up, any ways this thing hits 1076 attack upon setting up, the speed evs are to out speed deoxys-s by 2 points.

feraligatr@ life orb
adamant (+atk,-satk)
sheer force
252atk/252spe/4hp

dragon dance
ice punch
crunch
water fall

with sheer force, all of feraligatr's moves with secondary effects get boosted by 30% at the cost of loosing those efects, and if you have a life orb, you don't get recoil if the move you are using gets boosted by sheer force wich already makes feraligatr frightning, after a dd, it becomes a force to be reckoned with. water fall is stab, ice punch is for landorus and land sharks and the such, crunch is for ghosts and psychics (mainly gengar and reuniclus) that letter the tier. this thing is really usefull in weather wars since it isn't totaly dependent on rain to sweep so it makes a nice surprise for them.

shaymin (land)@ life orb
timid (+spe,-atk)
natural cure
252spe/252satk/4hp

seed flare
air slash
earth power
rest

a perfect switch in to predicted toxics since it can 1 recover it of with rest, 2 switch to heal it, this thing is good against ferrothorn, makes his seeds useless, and gets good damage with earth power. this thing gives me resistances against ground, electric, grass and water, witch are all resistances i need, and since it's fire weakness is gone due to rain, and having natural bulk, it has more chances of switching in.

jolteon@ air balloon
timid (+spe,-atk)
volt absorb
252satk/252spe/4hp

thunder
volt switch
hidden power ice
rain dance

stab thunder with 100% accuracy is great, it is a good switch in on any electric move and ground moves as long as it has the air balloon, hp ice is for coverage and volt switch for scouting, rain dance is unpredictable on it, if my politoed ever goes down.
CONCLUSION
so this is the end of my RMT, please rate and any criticism is accepted. thnx in advance.

Sorry to burst your bubble but swift swim and drizzle is banned, also Feraligatr's DW ability Sheer Force has NOT been released yet so technically it's illeagl for now

well, i was planning on a moxie gyarados set anyways, so i might change the poliwrath. for the feraligatr, well, i've seen many RMT's with unreleased abilities so i don't think it's a problem

Rule 17. of the RMT Rules say know the metagame. Know what you're doing before posting a team. You posted an illegal team with many gimmicks which don't work at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)