Challenge The Gauntlet Challenge

@jimera0
Accepted! I don't tend to use items anyway, but this will probably get annoying once someone comes along and decides to status everything...

And I would give a challenge to celever, but I've never played XD, so I wouldn't know what a good challenge would be and most of the basic challenges have already been taken.

Edit: @jimera, just a clarification sort of question on your challenge. Is out-of-battle item use allowed, or is there a limit on that, too? Revives are already out of question, just HP restorers/status healers after trainers and stuff like that.
Since you never encounter any NPCs with less than full health, I'll say yes :P.

And just because you don't know the game doesn't mean you can't come up with some more basic challenges. There's a lot of ground that hasn't been covered even in the general stuff.

Hi, long time lurker issuing my first challenge!

Celever: Reverse Mode is a nasty flaw in Cipher's "heart-door-closing" process, and unfortunately for you it seems to make the Pokemon you snag more aggressive than usual. If any of your Shadow Pokemon enter Reverse Mode, you are not allowed to call them out of it. Also, they are only allowed to target your other Pokemon on the field for the rest of the battle (if you have two Reverse Mode 'mon on the field at once then one Pokemon may attack as normal).

Hope this is alright, it's been a while since I've played XD.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Alright, accepted. You can't purify shadow pokemon in reverse mode, meaning I will have to call at least once. It also will make my party sorely over-leveled, given I can only purify by battling in colosseums AND can't call them, meaning each pokemon will have roughly 16 battles switched into (iirc) give or take about 4 depending on natures. And I hate being over-leveled... oh well.
I still need one more pokemon and one more full-game challenge. Also 3/4 admin challenges.

If you have already given me a challenge than you can give me another one, even houndoomsday can give me three.

Celever, how about this challenge? (I'll add a good description later)

When fighting gordigan, you can only use psychic-type moves or physical moves.

Celever

i am town
Ok sure, wynaut. Don't even think any of my pokemon can learn psychic moves.
Which reminds me, actually, I still need a final member for my team. Just say a pokemon that is not ridiculously late! :P

Celever

i am town
Ok, I'm starting this gauntlet now. I realized that the above challenge is pretty much impossible, I ALWAYS have trouble with that fight, even if I am using a good team. That will be a fun fight... I'm just glad that Mt. Battle is unlocked at that stage.

Oh, and that is just in the first Gorigan fight. Once I begin my updates, hopefully people will actually bring in more challenges!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)